IGN NBA 2k11 REVIEW

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
 BearWalken79 said:
2k needs the NFL license back
 7 years ago '07        #22
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
My player is as slow as last year, as far as skill points?
 7 years ago '08        #23
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 369 369
wish i didn't read this s**t
just spoiled the intro for me,i tried to stop reading but i couldn't lol
 10-01-2010, 08:42 PM         #24
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i wish it was tuesday
 7 years ago '05        #25
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 341 341
finally leaked for pc! (downloading as we speak)!
 10-01-2010, 09:17 PM         #26
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 veguss2001 said:
This is one of the most incredible year-over-year improvements of a game imaginable. Madden, EA's NHL series, MLB 2K, and just about everyone else has been served notice. There are no more excuses for half-assed annual updates. Bring it every year or you will get booed out of the building.
:guns:Shots fired.
 7 years ago '05        #27
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
what score did Elite get?
 7 years ago '06        #28
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 P-Hill said:
what score did Elite get?
a never out of 10
 7 years ago '08        #29
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
f**k can't wait for my next pay check
 7 years ago '06        #30
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 JaeNice said:
My player is as slow as last year, as far as skill points?
it is. it's stupid how they expect you to compete with top draft picks early on when your overall rating is like 40. you're put at such an unfair advantage and makes the whole thing feel like work instead of a game. i was a MyPlayer fiend last year despite how hard it was and i was hoping they'd improve it gameplay-wise and core mechanics-wise, but it's all the same.

and it's a lot less lenient. pretty much if your guy ever scores on you, you might as well restart the game. but if you make a 3-pointer or score well, you literally get no credit. i'm pretty much only doing a.ssociation this year and no MyPlayer, but last year i did all MyPlayer and never did a.ssociation so that should tell you something.
 7 years ago '09        #31
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
:budden:
 7 years ago '10        #32
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 erickonasis said:
Damn, 4 real???
 7 years ago '05        #33
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
I knew 2K Sports wouldn't disappoint with the GOAT on the cover. They finally did it at least according the IGN. This has been years in development to reach the pinnacle basketball sims which is the hardest sport to capture in a video game. Can't wait for Tuesday.
 7 years ago '07        #34
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 jayvivz said:
it is. it's stupid how they expect you to compete with top draft picks early on when your overall rating is like 40. you're put at such an unfair advantage and makes the whole thing feel like work instead of a game. i was a MyPlayer fiend last year despite how hard it was and i was hoping they'd improve it gameplay-wise and core mechanics-wise, but it's all the same.

and it's a lot less lenient. pretty much if your guy ever scores on you, you might as well restart the game. but if you make a 3-pointer or score well, you literally get no credit. i'm pretty much only doing a.ssociation this year and no MyPlayer, but last year i did all MyPlayer and never did a.ssociation so that should tell you something.
I hated that s**t last year, i thought they would have realized that when you first created a player it really isn't any fun to play and give you a player with better skills. That's why couldn't be mad at people doing that skill points hack.

How can some one with a 40 overall even compete with wall or cousins. I be damn if i play this mode on HOF.
 7 years ago '09        #35
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
YEs cant wait till the 5th i got my money already ready to copp
 7 years ago '04        #36
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 jayvivz said:

I feel ya. Then they are bias as hell towards the other rooks. I used to work the sh*t outta Jennings and Tyreke. Had more points, rebs, blocks, steals and led the got damn Clippers to the finals and they still gave rook of the year to Tyreke
 7 years ago '05        #37
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
And looks like Goldstein did this review himself. That dude has been reviewing games a long time, including basketball games. If he calls this the greatest basketball game ever I believe him.
 7 years ago '04        #38
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
damn MJ stay winning
 10-01-2010, 10:48 PM         #39
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EA is like

lol they can only blame themselves.

knew this game would go down as the best sports game ever made. 9.5
 7 years ago '06        #40
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
just read the full review about 20 minutes ago, i've been saying that this seems like it could be the greatest basketball game ever and it looks like i was right according to this review. Its not just the greatest basketball game ever created, but the greatest sports game of our generation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy