Barkley on LeBron race card:"Just when you think it can't get any more stupid"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
Chuck hit that s**t right on the money.
 10-02-2010, 02:08 AM         #102
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #103
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1458 1458
ďWe were asked a question. I donít want to play with Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, or Michael, I want to beat them.Ē-Barkley

Funny. I was just hanging with "Team Dillinger" and this is what the had to say:
Wade:You wouldn't team up Barkley, because nobody wanted, nor needed you.
Lebron: So shut up, eat some cupcakes, and have some more taco bell.
Bosh:Co-Sign.

"Iím watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. Iím like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean? He was fierce in the second day of training camp. Youíre like come on man, he really didnít say that did he."-Barkey

He gets props for that.
 7 years ago '04        #104
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
charles is a hoe...i never seen lebron driving drunk getting blown by a hooker
damn u seen charles do all that???? chuck is the man!
 7 years ago '07        #105
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
stupider, it gets more stupid
irony...
 7 years ago '07        #106
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 55761 55761
And ESPN, oh my God. Oh my God. To go down to training camp and report everyday is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen. I’m watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. I’m like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean? He was fierce in the second day of training camp.

Barkley telling it like it is....ESPN would have been riding the Clippers if Lebron went there too.
 7 years ago '07        #107
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,222 | Props total: 69802 69802
damn, charles done tko'd #6.

and at bx firing back at charles personal life to defend lebron. Lebron doesnt need ya defending him, let him defend himself. Gosh, ya take this s**t to heart.
 7 years ago '09        #108
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3382 3382
Chuck speaks the truth.
 7 years ago '09        #109
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3382 3382
 ginobili 20 said:
bringing up francis's bum a.ss.... another copy n paste n*gga who knows s**t about basketball..... clyde n hakeem were on the downside of thier careers at that time... chuck as well

for some laughter since my buzz wore off, I'd love to hear about these stacked philly teams that barkley played on agian, chuck played on some pretty terrible teams in his prime

:owned:
 7 years ago '08        #110
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 ginobili 20 said:
bringing up francis's bum a.ss.... another copy n paste n*gga who knows s**t about basketball..... clyde n hakeem were on the downside of thier careers at that time... chuck as well

for some laughter since my buzz wore off, I'd love to hear about these stacked philly teams that barkley played on agian, chuck played on some pretty terrible teams in his prime
and that downside Houston Rockets kept knocking him out in the playoffs
 10-02-2010, 10:04 AM         #111
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"you want the truth? i'm try'na get a blowjob"
 7 years ago '04        #112
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
Scottie Pippen responds to Barkley's criticism.
Charles Barkley appearing on Up Close, says he's disappointed in Pippen.
Barkley said he sacrificed greatly to make salary-cap room on the Rockets for Pippen, who signed a five-year, $67.2 million contract before last season.
"For him to want to leave after one year, it disappointed me greatly," Barkley said Tuesday. "The Rockets went out of their way to get Scottie and the fans have treated him well, so I was just disappointed in him."

Pippen was offering no apologies Wednesday and reiterated that he wants to play elsewhere, preferably for the Lakers and Phil Jackson.
"I wouldn't give Charles Barkley an apology at gunpoint," Pippen said, never raising his voice. "He can never expect an apology from me. ... If anything, he owes me an apology for coming to play with his fat butt."

Pippen said he was the one who should be disappointed.
"He's a very selfish guy," Pippen said of Barkley. "He doesn't show the desire to want to win. That's my reason for wanting to get away from playing with him anymore because he just doesn't show the dedication.
"I probably should've listened to Michael (Jordan) a year ago when he said that Charles will never win a championship because he doesn't show any dedication." Pippen wasn't finished.

"I was very shocked to see what type of player he was by spending half a season with him," he said of Barkley. "I'm a guy that's dedicated to winning, and I put out a lot of effort on the court. I expect that from my teammates, especially from a guy of his caliber.
"You know he's not willing to go the distance. There's no reason for me to put my last three or four years at risk of never winning.

"Charles is definitely one of the guys that needs to show more leadership for this ballclub to be successful, and he don't show that to me. ... He feels that if he gets 10 rebounds and double-figure points, he's done a good job. But that's not what the game's about. It's about defending, being professional and coming to work every day."

Pippen said one of the reasons he wants to play for Jackson is because he longs to return to the system in which they won six NBA titles together in Chicago.
"I would like to play for Phil," Pippen said. "(But) I'm not demanding a trade."

Pippen was frustrated with his role in the Houston offense -- which is built around the post-up moves of Barkley and Hakeem Olajuwon -- and yearned to play in a more up-tempo style.
Pippen averaged 14.5 points per game, his lowest since his rookie year, and he made a career-low 43.2 percent of his shots. He also averaged 6.5 rebounds and 5.9 a.ssists and was named to the NBA All-Defensive first team.

On Tuesday, Barkley sounded sympathetic toward Pippen's disenchantment with the team's offense.
"We have to solve the point guard problem," Barkley said. "It puts too much pressure on Scottie to have to bring the ball up every time. It slows the game down and it wears him down.

"Everybody says (Pippen) had a down year. His average was only down two baskets or three baskets. He'll get that on layups if we get a legit point guard who knows how to run the fast break."
Houston hopes Steve Francis is the answer to that problem. The Maryland point guard was the No. 2 pick in the draft and was acquired by Houston in a trade with Vancouver.

"He has no room to speak on anyone two hall of famers have already spoken on him, he should worry about that. He is in no moral position to speak, he should be quiet." - Marland Carter

Last edited by God_Manifested; 10-02-2010 at 10:35 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #113
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,508 | Props total: 6185 6185
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Barkley said he sacrificed greatly to make salary-cap room on the Rockets for Pippen, who signed a five-year, $67.2 million contract before last season.
"For him to want to leave after one year, it disappointed me greatly," Barkley said Tuesday. "The Rockets went out of their way to get Scottie and the fans have treated him well, so I was just disappointed in him."

Pippen was offering no apologies Wednesday and reiterated that he wants to play elsewhere, preferably for the Lakers and Phil Jackson.
"I wouldn't give Charles Barkley an apology at gunpoint," Pippen said, never raising his voice. "He can never expect an apology from me. ... If anything, he owes me an apology for coming to play with his fat butt."

"He's a very selfish guy," Pippen said of Barkley. "He doesn't show the desire to want to win. That's my reason for wanting to get away from playing with him anymore because he just doesn't show the dedication.
"I probably should've listened to Michael (Jordan) a year ago when he said that Charles will never win a championship because he doesn't show any dedication." Pippen wasn't finished.

"I was very shocked to see what type of player he was by spending half a season with him," he said of Barkley. "I'm a guy that's dedicated to winning, and I put out a lot of effort on the court. I expect that from my teammates, especially from a guy of his caliber.
"You know he's not willing to go the distance. There's no reason for me to put my last three or four years at risk of never winning.

"Charles is definitely one of the guys that needs to show more leadership for this ballclub to be successful, and he don't show that to me. ... He feels that if he gets 10 rebounds and double-figure points, he's done a good job. But that's not what the game's about. It's about defending, being professional and coming to work every day."

Pippen said one of the reasons he wants to play for Jackson is because he longs to return to the system in which they won six NBA titles together in Chicago.
"I would like to play for Phil," Pippen said. "(But) I'm not demanding a trade."

Pippen was frustrated with his role in the Houston offense -- which is built around the post-up moves of Barkley and Hakeem Olajuwon -- and yearned to play in a more up-tempo style.
Pippen averaged 14.5 points per game, his lowest since his rookie year, and he made a career-low 43.2 percent of his shots. He also averaged 6.5 rebounds and 5.9 a.ssists and was named to the NBA All-Defensive first team.

On Tuesday, Barkley sounded sympathetic toward Pippen's disenchantment with the team's offense.
"We have to solve the point guard problem," Barkley said. "It puts too much pressure on Scottie to have to bring the ball up every time. It slows the game down and it wears him down.

"Everybody says (Pippen) had a down year. His average was only down two baskets or three baskets. He'll get that on layups if we get a legit point guard who knows how to run the fast break."
Houston hopes Steve Francis is the answer to that problem. The Maryland point guard was the No. 2 pick in the draft and was acquired by Houston in a trade with Vancouver.

"He has no room to speak on anyone two hall of famers have already spoken on him, he should worry about that. He is in no moral position to speak, he should be quiet." - Marland Carter
dat Ether, da s**t dat make ya soul burn slow
 7 years ago '04        #114
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 rmemo said:
barkley joined hakeem and drexler. then the next year they got pippen so he can stfu. A couple of yrs later they got francis.

That was just his ring chasing a.ss with rockets. Lets not talk about his stacked team in philly that he couldnt do s**t with early in his career(ie lebron)
That was past his prime late in his career when he could no longer carry a team u dumb f**k... Lebron is doing this s**t in his prime...

And he played his first two years on a good team in Philly after that the team sucked balls...
 7 years ago '04        #115
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 HiphopRelated said:
and that downside Houston Rockets kept knocking him out in the playoffs

The only time the Rockets knocked him out is when they won their championships... How is that the downside Rockets????
 7 years ago '04        #116
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$825 | Props total: 35 35
 dre03 said:
And he played his first two years on a good team in Philly after that the team sucked balls...
Truth! Team had Andrew Toney, Moses Malone and Dr. J (although a VERY DECLINED one) & Maurice Cheeks running the point.

But after that........that team was horrible
 7 years ago '10        #117
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8109 8109
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

Scottie said all that?

[pic - click to view]

How could you be so heartless???
 7 years ago '05        #118
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 YoungNiNsane said:
^ This
That.
 7 years ago '06        #119
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1458 1458
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

Pippen!! Pippen!!
 7 years ago '04        #120
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
when leb**ch career is over

chuck > lefag

face facts
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ĎStar Wars: The Last Jedií Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago