Barkley on LeBron race card:"Just when you think it can't get any more stupid"

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2010, 08:02 PM         #81
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charles Barkley G.O.A.T. @ Power forward spot...dude used to f**kin beast them b**ches!:cool-smiley-009:
 10-01-2010, 08:06 PM         #82
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really mad at Barkley LOL
 7 years ago '09        #83
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
Barkley being doing alot of barking lately.

ol b**ch a.ss.
 7 years ago '04        #84
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
 samsin420 said:
bron still has a lot of years to at least win one or end up dead by suicide :dancingcool:
touche
 7 years ago '04        #85
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
lebron dont deserve to be mentioned along with the greats when his career is over

dude an overrated retarded clown
 10-01-2010, 08:27 PM         #86
Ajordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barkley is speaking that real talk! Lebron f**ked up this summer! He thouhgt he wwas bigger than the game!
 7 years ago '06        #87
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
If anybody know about f**king up, it should be Sir Charles. He knows what the media builds you up just to tear you back down... Lebron has never given the media a reason to hate on him until now so any little thing Lebron say, will be made a mountain out of a mole-hill.

Everybody knows what Lebron said wasn't s**t forreal but the media is going to make it seem worst than what he really meant. Basically all he doing is throwing fuel onthe fire
 10-01-2010, 08:42 PM         #88
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
so can you not tell your child to be good in school if you as his/her parent was bad in school??? I dont get why as a person regardless of their past cant give his opinion on a matter???

if anything like you say chuck made bad decisions himself... Then that means he should be even more qualified to recognize a stupid decision right???
damn!
 7 years ago '10        #89
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
Either way it goes it seems as though nobody is allowed to criticize Lebron for anything. He supposed to be this media darling that everyone loves. So when one person rightfully offers his/hers opinions about the man, he/she is then considered to be a "hater". And this I believe is a fair a.ssessment because when Kobe came out of high school from day one, the media, the city of Philly, and half the league hated dude and still does. Kobe gets his fair share of criticism as a lot of players do. But when it comes to a guy like Lebron, he gets a pass for most s**t he says or does off the court because he is not allowed to be criticized. That speaks to the bias in here towards Lebron. And please! Enough with all that BS about the man answering a damn question like that. He knew what he was asked before the meeting went on. A reporter won't just blindly come out asking a question about race like that without the interviewee mentioning race being a factor before editiing the tape. Thats how these taped interviews are done. If he talks about it, the reporter is going to formulate it into a question on the air. But anyways it seems that a lot of people in here are defending Lebron so hardbody it don't make sense.
 7 years ago '09        #90
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
f**k charles and lebron,wheres the eagles-redskins game already
 7 years ago '05        #91
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
charles is lying cuz his main beef with bron was that he left cleveland to play with wade, then he said he'd neva do that when he did twice now he saying his problem was the show...charles been had a prob with bron wayy b4 he changed teams, they went back and forth durin the season with words, but bron didn't bring up the race thing, he was asked does he think it's a factor and all he said was yes he think race is factor in EVERYTHING, and he left it at that. He didn't say it's all about race or anything....and race is a small factor in everything dosent mean the same thing as racism....man I'm a heat fan and I'm tired of all this heat talk and blowing everything lebron wise up
 7 years ago '09        #92
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 T Bonics said:
Charles Barkley G.O.A.T. @ Power forward spot...dude used to f**kin beast them b**ches!:cool-smiley-009:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #93
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Fly 2ndComing said:
God's Son across the belly, I prove you lost already

Lebron is a clown...kind of glad he didn't come to new york

ok maybe im lying but the media here would of ate him for dinner
 7 years ago '05        #94
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
It's getting harder and harder to be a fan of LeBron when he keeps talking, if he keeps quiet he would make more sense bcoz not doing so isn't making him look dumb.
This forum is filled with too much immature ppl
 7 years ago '06        #95
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
The heat are my team but i agree, the s**t with espn's retarded a.ss following them through everything for the entire year is f**king stupid as s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #96
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30522 30522
There is DEFINITELY a racial element. Not from everyone though. The way the Cavs owner acted was racism. The way Cleveland fans acted was not.
 7 years ago '06        #97
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Hold That said:
Why this n*gga chuck be acting high and mighty, didn't this n*gga spit on a woman in his playing days and throw some n*gga out of a bar window?

Chuck need to get off LeBrons sack, n*gga is coming off really bitter.. Magic,Bird, and MJ addressed that s**t once and left it alone.. Chuck still talking.
chuck f**ked up with the spitting incident, but he wasn't aiming for the old lady... and made it up by buying her season tickets

dude he threw out the window was throwing s**t at b**ches he was chilling with.... charles never had security and yes man riding is d!ck everywhere he went... just wanted to fit in with the regular joes... gotta respect that

as i said a million times, these new school cats have a false sense of entitilement and in general are softer then cats that played in the 80's and early 90's... it is what it is
 7 years ago '04        #98
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
LeBron disgusts me as a human being...
 7 years ago '04        #99
rmemo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 45 45
barkley joined hakeem and drexler. then the next year they got pippen so he can stfu. A couple of yrs later they got francis.

That was just his ring chasing a.ss with rockets. Lets not talk about his stacked team in philly that he couldnt do s**t with early in his career(ie lebron)
 7 years ago '06        #100
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 rmemo said:
barkley joined hakeem and drexler. then the next year they got pippen so he can stfu. A couple of yrs later they got francis.

That was just his ring chasing a.ss with rockets. Lets not talk about his stacked team in philly that he couldnt do s**t with early in his career(ie lebron)
bringing up francis's bum a.ss.... another copy n paste n*gga who knows s**t about basketball..... clyde n hakeem were on the downside of thier careers at that time... chuck as well

for some laughter since my buzz wore off, I'd love to hear about these stacked philly teams that barkley played on agian, chuck played on some pretty terrible teams in his prime
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy