Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 SyDuck said:
damn some of you guys are f**kin stupid. this has nothing to do with Chuck. he's just saying what everyones thinking.

he's not dissing Lebron, you dumb f**ks. he's saying the race card was stupid and uncalled for. you dumb f**ks!
uh no he's not,he's saying what everybody expects him to say which is stupid off the wall s**t for our own amusement.
 7 years ago '10        #62
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 AyeDre said:
chuck for the win.

bron for the lost...unless he gets a ring this year

your school teacher for the LOSS....unless you go back to school this year
 7 years ago '06        #63
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Fly 2ndComing said:
God's Son across the belly, I prove you lost already
this...
 7 years ago '05        #64
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
This is the problem with boxden yo....Too many biased people and not enough honest ppl......Every Lebron fan or heat fan is gonna diss Bakley...Fact....all who hate lebron gonna say chuck is right......If ur a Lebron fan and u agree with his comments about racism please explain to me why??? What did racism play.....Fans nowadays will follow their mule into the f**king river i swear...... Imma Kobe fan and when Kobe did his i wanna leave LA bulls**t i was like dude u being a b**ch.....Real ppl keep it real i guess.... But not most of these BX dudes.....If u think Charles got up one day and said let me s**t on LEbron today id understand but ppl ask these dudes questions that will have an explosive response and create some drama cause ppl luv dat s**t.....And if people like skip bayles and charles barley spoke to please the masses they wouldnt have a job doing what they do now
 7 years ago '05        #65
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
 beast mode said:
uh no he's not,he's saying what everybody expects him to say which is stupid off the wall s**t for our own amusement.
well in that case why are you in this thread posting if u dont care what Chuck says.

im in this thread because it was entertaining but then it got dumb because people are saying dumb s**t. i don't give a f**k what Chuck says because i don't give a f**k what Lebron does.

all im saying is that Chuck is saying what everyone (except Heat d!ckriders) are thinking. and if you're a Heat fan, then his statement obviously doesn't apply to you.

that's all i meant.
 7 years ago '05        #66
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
 Perfectibilist said:
I've been defending LeBron through this whole "Decision" thing, but the whole race card thing was stupid and uncalled for.
Need more honest comments like this here mayne.....
 7 years ago '10        #67
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 SyDuck said:
well in that case why are you in this thread posting if u dont care what Chuck says.

im in this thread because it was entertaining but then it got dumb because people are saying dumb s**t. i don't give a f**k what Chuck says because i don't give a f**k what Lebron does.

all im saying is that Chuck is saying what everyone (except Heat d!ckriders) are thinking. and if you're a Heat fan, then his statement obviously doesn't apply to you.

that's all i meant.
it has nothing to do with liking lebron or the heat. im not lebron's bodyguard so if he says something stupid i'll clown too but if chuck is saying what YOU are thinking then you have a lot of retarded thoughts in your head.
 7 years ago '08        #68
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Gramz said:
Barkely, of all people can't say LeBron makes "bad decision" when this idiot makes them constantly. Now why would somebody as rich as he is, have to drive around the streets when he could pay for some prime piece delivered to him and risk his job as a TNT Basketball Analyst? Now that's a bad decision, not leaving bum-ass Mo Williams to go play with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. He's quickly becoming the black Skip Bayless and I can't stand the dude.
ur stupid.
 7 years ago '06        #69
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
 thegoldenhero said:
why is people mad? that race card s**t was hella dumb tho
Lebron is talking bout the level of hate which is to some degree racially motivated if you think its only because he on some ego s**t and left his home team that the media jumped on his a.ss so hard. Look at Brett Favre every summer for 5 years we have had will he or won't he covered wall to wall yet its not met with same hate as the decision.
 7 years ago '04        #70
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17402 17402
Charles keepin it real
 7 years ago '08        #71
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 beast mode said:
it has nothing to do with liking lebron or the heat. im not lebron's bodyguard so if he says something stupid i'll clown too but if chuck is saying what YOU are thinking then you have a lot of retarded thoughts in your head.
-Looks @ the sig- Shut up stan, it does have something to do with you liking LeBozo because if it wasn't you would realize how dumb LeBozo sounded trying to pull the race card. It has nothing to do with the heat he is getting on the decision because everybody getting on that n*gga. From more than ONE race.

Charles won.
 7 years ago '06        #72
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
yall young cats don't know s**t about Charles Barkley. Back in the 80s I saw charles at a Phillies game and after the game he stood outside a fence and signed autographs for EVERY kid that wanted one and when his s3xy blonde wife (or girlfriend, i dont know) told him to come on he yelled at her to be quiet and wait because he was signing autographs for kids. Let me see a player do that nowadays...oh, and do it for FREE.
 7 years ago '10        #73
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Main Event said:
Whats wrong with what Chuck said.....
^ This
 7 years ago '06        #74
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Its Lebron's decision to do whatever he wants but trying to blame this s**t on racism is BEYOND stupid.....People are pissed b/c they wanted another MJ in LBJ and it didnt happen. I actually rooted for LBJ at one point (When they were not facing the rockets) but after all this racist blame bulls**t.......f**k LBJ
 7 years ago '04        #75
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Gramz said:
He can give his opinion, but I'm sure LeBron could care less what championship-less Barkely has to say about it.

How many rings does LeBron have?
 10-01-2010, 07:41 PM         #76
breakurback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need another Analyst to speak on this, who is one of the great all-time players!

Until then Chuck keep talking!
 7 years ago '09        #77
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 1770 1770
Charles Barkley can say whatever the f**k he want about Lebron until he wins a ring. lol Lebron ho's himself out too much and expects everyone to suck his d!ck. GTFOH with that s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #78
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
-Looks @ the sig- Shut up stan, it does have something to do with you liking LeBozo because if it wasn't you would realize how dumb LeBozo sounded trying to pull the race card. It has nothing to do with the heat he is getting on the decision because everybody getting on that n*gga. From more than ONE race.

Charles won.
first of all LeBullKiller didn't pull the race card,he said it was a SMALL factor in a small amount of people.
 7 years ago '06        #79
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
Barkley is now a joke. Bron should just focus on basketball. Its like he can let the s**t die down if he wanted to but he continues to talk.
 7 years ago '06        #80
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
How many rings does LeBron have?

bron still has a lot of years to at least win one or end up dead by suicide :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago