Barkley on LeBron race card:"Just when you think it can't get any more stupid"

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? 摘nough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,506 | Props total: 56068 56068
 Fly 2ndComing said:
God's Son across the belly, I prove you lost already

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #22
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 Jade Yorker said:
sir charles etherin' the f**k outta the drama queen :applause:
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '06        #23
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 13 13
 carltouss619 said:
That's kind of weird I could have sworn back back back in the day Barkley said something along the lines of not liking white people or some s**t like that
Isn't his wife white I don't see anything wrong with what Chuck said; how many times did they repeat that s**t on SC yesterday alone about LeBron
 7 years ago '07        #24
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
where r the haters gonna hate gifs when u need them?...........
 7 years ago '05        #25
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,876 | Props total: 4853 4853
Barkley >>>>>

Simple as that.
 7 years ago '10        #26
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,296 | Props total: 7649 7649
I知 watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. I知 like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean? He was fierce in the second day of training camp.

7 years ago '08        #27
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
this n1ggas a idiot

n1gga tryna sound smart and says stupider

stfu Chuck
 7 years ago '04        #28
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 jmheight1 said:
I知 watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. I知 like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean? He was fierce in the second day of training camp.

To me that tells what his issue really is, does Lebron have any power over that, a real n*gga see right through Charles the same way Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan did. It's upsetting to you what a commentator said about me, you mad cause I capitalized on the opportunity to promote my brand even though I raised 3 million for the boys and girls club in the process. Because I give the people what they want you got a problem, this n*gga don't understand this is business now, him and Karl Malone need to get off that hillbilly redneck s**t.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 10-01-2010 at 04:40 PM..
 10-01-2010, 04:37 PM         #29
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barkely said Chris Kaman was a better NBA big man than Pau Gasol was during All-Star Weekend a year or two ago when Gasol made the team over Kaman. Remember Chris Webber agreeing with him, while Kenny Smith looked dumbfounded by such stupid comments.

Point being, he is the epitome of a hater.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 10-01-2010 at 04:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #30
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Separate the message from the messenger.
 10-01-2010, 04:39 PM         #31
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why people getting mad like they surprise chuck said this, ITS CHARLES BARKLEY he always been acting like this
 7 years ago '04        #32
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Hold That said:
Why this n*gga chuck be acting high and mighty, didn't this n*gga spit on a woman in his playing days and throw some n*gga out of a bar window?

Chuck need to get off LeBrons sack, n*gga is coming off really bitter.. Magic,Bird, and MJ addressed that s**t once and left it alone.. Chuck still talking.
You people do realize that Chuck's professional job is an NBA analyst??? And Chuck isnt talking about the same thing he is discussing Lebron's new comment about the race card... I dont understand how its acting all high and mighty and hanging on to sacks when Barkley comments on every big NBA topic...
 7 years ago '04        #33
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Gramz said:
Barkely, of all people can't say LeBron makes "bad decision" when this idiot makes them constantly. Now why would somebody as rich as he is, have to drive around the streets when he could pay for some prime piece delivered to him and risk his job as a TNT Basketball Analyst? Now that's a bad decision, not leaving bum-ass Mo Williams to go play with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. He's quickly becoming the black Skip Bayless and I can't stand the dude.
So can you not tell your child to be good in school if you as his/her parent was bad in school??? I dont get why as a person regardless of their past cant give his opinion on a matter???

If anything like you say chuck made bad decisions himself... then that means he should be even more qualified to recognize a stupid decision right???
 7 years ago '04        #34
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
Chuck sometimes is way out three, but he has been dead on about this whole soap opera. Nobody has a problem with Le-diva's decision. He is a grown man and can do whatever he wants. What the public has such a problem with is the lame a$$ way he went about it.

Attention seeking wh0ore, is what this guy is.
 10-01-2010, 04:47 PM         #35
stretch 'em out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why ppl acting like lebron made some al sharpton affirmative action speech. He was asked a direct question of HIS opinion and in HIS opinion he felt race played a factor he didn't say it was the only factor or even a major factor. This dude gave a one or two word response and of course the media jumps on him. Y aren't thy mad at CNN for even asking the question then. And let's be honest, lebron got tons of hate mail or hate messages and I'm pretty sure its a safe a.ssumption the word ****** and other racial slures were used in some of those messages. I'm just glad.he didn't back down when he was asked the question the next day for the 2nd time. And f**k barkley, he's a joke and a sideshow and Wtf has he ever won
 10-01-2010, 04:48 PM         #36
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
So can you not tell your child to be good in school if you as his/her parent was bad in school??? I dont get why as a person regardless of their past cant give his opinion on a matter???

If anything like you say chuck made bad decisions himself... then that means he should be even more qualified to recognize a stupid decision right???
He can give his opinion, but I'm sure LeBron could care less what championship-less Barkely has to say about it.
 7 years ago '04        #37
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 wheezyfbaby said:
Separate the message from the messenger.
The messengers get it too.

"Before you speak Persian know that in Sparta everyone even a King's messenger is held accountable for the words of his voice." - Leonidas

[video - click to view]

Last edited by God_Manifested; 10-01-2010 at 04:52 PM..
 10-01-2010, 04:50 PM         #38
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I知 watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. I知 like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean?
i found this the funniest part of the article
 7 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 CaliIsActive said:
So i guess having an opinion is Wrong

Pau was never been anything special comes to LA plays wit Kobe and now he's a superstar
i don't even like pau like that but u gotta be out ya mind. like chris kaman could ever take the grizzles back then to the playoffs. pau>>kaman

this whole situation should be dead. cnn asked him a question. he gave his answer. thats it. everybody else want to analyze it and criticize him saying that.
 7 years ago '04        #40
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
plan and simple lebron was trippin makin it seem like a race thing, he will get more heat for that stupid statement than the decision did.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago