Barkley on LeBron race card:"Just when you think it can't get any more stupid"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
8256 pageviews
131 comments

Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,606 | Props total: 15174 15174
Barkley on LeBron race card:"Just when you think it can't get any more stupid"

[pic - click to view]

On LeBron talking about race being an issue in the criticism heís received:

ďItís like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldnít get any stupider, it gets more stupid.Ē

On LeBron continuing to make bad decisions:

ďHoward Iím telling you. Sometimes you just say heís making bad decisions and youíre like okay, heís gonna get it together. Then he makes more bad decisions. The thing thatís interesting about LeBron, I donít think Magic, Michael, and myself, we said we wouldnít have did it. Thatís not a criticism. We were asked a question. I donít want to play with Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, or Michael, I want to beat them. Thatís strictly basketball. The only criticism Iíve heard about LeBron and it was my biggest criticism, that decision thing was just stupid. It was stupid. The second thing when they all came out there dancing around on stage, that was silly. Thatís the only thing Iíve heard LeBron get criticized about. That has nothing to do with race. Thatís what makes this last thing so stupid. Thatís stupid. The only criticism of LeBron has been the decision and the one hour of our life that we canít have back. And ESPN, oh my God. Oh my God. To go down to training camp and report everyday is one of the most ridiculous things Iíve ever seen. Iím watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. Iím like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean? He was fierce in the second day of training camp. Youíre like come on man, he really didnít say that did he. This summer with LeBron and all the stuff that went on is like a bad movie. You just canít make this stuff up.Ē

[pic - click to view]

Miami Heat: Charles Barklery fired back at LeBron James making race an issue - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

131 comments for "Barkley on LeBron race card:"Just when you think it can't get any more stupid""

10-01-2010, 03:10 PM         #2
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Says the guy who rolls around the streets of Arizona looking for hookers. Barkley gets on my nerves when he talks about LeBron. Now Jordan, Magic, and Bird can say whatever they want.
 8 years ago '04        #3
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
space
$15,532 | Props total: 5030 5030
 Gramz said:
Says the guy who rolls around the streets of Arizona looking for hookers. Barkley gets on my nerves when he talks about LeBron. Now Jordan, Magic, and Bird can say whatever they want.
What's up with BX always defending guys to the death. WTF? If they ain't Uncle Tom's something else is wrong which makes their opinions void.
 8 years ago '09        #4
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13527 13527
God's Son across the belly, I prove you lost already
 8 years ago '05        #5
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
$37,606 | Props total: 15174 15174
Why this n*gga chuck be acting high and mighty, didn't this n*gga spit on a woman in his playing days and throw some n*gga out of a bar window?

Chuck need to get off LeBrons sack, n*gga is coming off really bitter.. Magic,Bird, and MJ addressed that s**t once and left it alone.. Chuck still talking.
 8 years ago '05        #6
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,140 | Props total: 8862 8862
sick of the lebron talk Sunday come on already
 8 years ago '08        #7
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,703 | Props total: 12723 12723
Whats wrong with what Chuck said.....
 8 years ago '04        #8
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
They have had a personal issue since 2008.

8 years ago '09        #9
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,156 | Props total: 23570 23570
why is people mad? that race card s**t was hella dumb tho
 8 years ago '07        #10
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,451 | Props total: 670 670
That's kind of weird I could have sworn back back back in the day Barkley said something along the lines of not liking white people or some s**t like that
 8 years ago '06        #11
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Mil_Town_G said:
sick of the lebron talk Sunday come on already
This.

Buncha gossip bulls**t during the week, s**ts wack.
 8 years ago '04        #12
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$847 | Props total: 64 64
 Hold That said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #13
jumpman441 
space
space
$546 | Props total: 19 19
this dude has turn into skip bayless
 8 years ago '06        #14
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 Gramz said:
The f**k does that have to do with his opinion you stupid f**k. This is a free country, people are allowed to express their ideas and opinions, you mad? go live in f**king Iraq. Whatever he did in the past is irrelevant to the subject we're talking about, if you're right you're right, if you're wrong you're wrong. Discrediting someone for a mistake they made in the past is something pathetic desperate people do.

Sports and politics for that matter need more people like Barkley who aren't b**chmade and aren't scared to speak their mind :agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #15
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,247 | Props total: 600 600
Chuck is right. I don't think anybody criticized lebron's game, only the s**t he does off of the court. The dude craves attention and it's backfiring on him now. I swear all espn is about now is Brett favre, tiger woods, steroids usage, and lebron d!ck riding.
 8 years ago '10        #16
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$16,313 | Props total: 12181 12181
 Hold That said:
Why this n*gga chuck be acting high and mighty, didn't this n*gga spit on a woman in his playing days and throw some n*gga out of a bar window?

Chuck need to get off LeBrons sack, n*gga is coming off really bitter.. Magic,Bird, and MJ addressed that s**t once and left it alone.. Chuck still talking.
Dudes asked him a question and he answered so whats the big deal
 8 years ago '10        #17
Big Louie Guwop 133 heat pts133
space
space
$13,027 | Props total: 12160 12160
lebron is a dumbf**k for that one
 8 years ago '08        #18
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
sir charles etherin' the f**k outta the drama queen :applause:
 10-01-2010, 03:26 PM         #19
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
charles is a hoe...i never seen lebron driving drunk getting blown by a hooker
 10-01-2010, 03:26 PM         #20
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
The f**k does that have to do with his opinion you stupid f**k. This is a free country, people are allowed to express their ideas and opinions, you mad? go live in f**king Iraq.
Barkely, of all people can't say LeBron makes "bad decision" when this idiot makes them constantly. Now why would somebody as rich as he is, have to drive around the streets when he could pay for some prime piece delivered to him and risk his job as a TNT Basketball Analyst? Now that's a bad decision, not leaving bum-ass Mo Williams to go play with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. He's quickly becoming the black Skip Bayless and I can't stand the dude.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 10-01-2010 at 03:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
106 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy