Oct 1 - Shocking and Disturbing Pictures of Toddler Taped To A Wall By Parents

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2010, 04:33 PM         #61
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is this torture?

im beating my kids and this would be an absolute joke compared to that. i lol'd. prolly wont have gone through with it myself, but s**t is amusing. i admit they shouldn't have done this, but this was definitely not so bad. I lol'd at the taped up bottle out of reach.

Comedy.
 7 years ago '05        #62
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
 McGuire said:
and seriously, have fun being a school guidance counselor with your cake walk BA.

[pic - click to view]

but

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SyDuck; 10-03-2010 at 04:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #63
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Thats funny. Somebody should make a "Stop Reaching" picture with one 2nd picture
 10-03-2010, 05:24 PM         #64
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk why people entertain this guy. first damn page he makes a 99% guarantee the people who are laughing, which have to be white and dumb, wont ever have kids. what part of that makes any sense.

but now im curious, what if you got some black in you. like do you have to be more then 50% black to not laugh. or will just a little bit of devils blood infect your brain.
 7 years ago '06        #65
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
 slimgangsta18 said:
Thats funny. Somebody should make a "Stop Reaching" picture with one 2nd picture

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Panasonic; 10-03-2010 at 10:52 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #66
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Whats was going on in thoes parents pee-on little brains to do some stuff like that. They know better!
 10-04-2010, 08:45 AM         #67
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
I have two children and I do not find this s**t funny at all. Must be a white thing. And if you are black, you'rea ******(With the ER at the end).

If you're not black or white and think this is funny, get back on the boat you road in on and sink yourself.
must be a white thing? what are you f**king stupid or just plain dumb. i found that horrible, no i didnt laugh you can clearly see the couple are some "redneck" white people. not all white people would do that. Matter of fact what race was the parents that let their little baby smoke a blunt???? i guess that was a black thing huh?
 10-04-2010, 09:31 AM         #68
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seriously dont see why everyone is so touchy here. I love kids to death and cant stand abusers, but really? They taped him to a wall. Yeah, they shouldnt have done that s**t, especially if he was crying, but that is not torture, its not demented. Its f**king funny for the parents, and something the kid will prolly need therapy for (just like many things parents will do). But its not that serious. Especially not jail time serious, or any of the punishments you weird f**ks are talkin.
 10-04-2010, 09:32 AM         #69
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Panasonic said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #70
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
motherf**kers need their a.ss beat on a daily basis
 7 years ago '04        #71
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
GTFO with your racist bulls**t. As for history, it's been scientifically proven most psychology students go into to that major to find out what's f**ked up with themselves. And i didn't even have to bring race in it... But your clown a.ss seems ignorant to the own s**t u preach. Retarded people don't hang their children from walls with duck tape. unfortunately for them, retarded people where helmets and bang there heads into walls and rarely have children jackass so I see your agenda. There's f**ked up people all over the world, but you gotta be one of those ones that is always pointing the finger at a color rather then an individual and you my son, will never be anything more then those same people before you.

1st and foremost... Retarded people dont know how to construct a simple sentence

Furthermore,

Call me a racist... Thats fine... To a certain degree I am...atleast I'll admit it

I dont like white parents who think they're the " model " parents... and whether they'll admit or not... Most middle america white folks... cant stand black people.. and I can see through their BS... cause Im a Middle Class citizen now too.

My mother is white and my father is black... So I have an equilateral opinion on the subject... Firsthand

Mom was always about education...education...education

Dad was always about... find your own path...

Thank GOD i had an African American influence in my life b/c without it... I would have been a f**kin vegetable with no opinion at all... Ironically thats how I feel about most and i stress " MOST" white kids these days...

Their parents are f**kin nobodies so the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.... Odds are they'll grow up to be nobodies... Even if their parents give em everything they want... Without learning life at your own accord... Your learning life by an ugly and dirty f**kin regiment...

The parents' in these pictures exemplify my theory on " Nobodies "...

[pic - click to view]

Take a look at them... Do they look like important people...

They look like your typical un educated, boondock living... NOBODIES

and when their kids grow up and see these pictures..

Well..... they're gonna go out and k!ll people

Thank You White America

Last edited by Exs; 10-05-2010 at 04:03 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #72
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 McGuire said:
you aren't getting into med school with a BA though

if you really believe race is a primal instinct to act upon like hunger and fear, you're university should lose its accreditation immediately.

and seriously, have fun being a school guidance counselor with your cake walk BA.

I'll have fun being a high school counselor and teaching your kids the truth about life...

Lord knows, their daddy dont know s**t

7 years ago '04        #73
Exs 153 heat pts153 OP
space
space
 Richie Aprile said:
@ them taping the cup of juice slightly out of the kid's reach....
 shield4life said:
Funny as hell.
 Ednyce said:
yea and black adolescents are more likey to end up shot, or in jail. get the f**k outta here wt that dumb s**t !
 yunglouie said:
aint nothing shocking or distubing about this thread. s**t if anything that s**t looks like fun.lmao
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
f**k kids!
 McGuire said:
black people are less likely to graduate high school and are more likely to commit a violent crime in their life. so i don't see your point.

[pic - click to view]

Like I Said from the get-go... Those of ya'll who are gonna come in here and laugh

are white teens

/case
 7 years ago '04        #74
DBS 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 34 34
*looks at last picture*

i guess i found my new wallpaper
 7 years ago '09        #75
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2346 2346
sad but funny as hell
 10-05-2010, 04:57 PM         #76
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's true only white people would do this though

if the kid was black his parents wouldn't be there to do it
 7 years ago '05        #77
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
yall k!ll me with this white thing black thing... you talking bout white people taping a kid to a wall but black people letting they kids play wit guns, smoke weed, and drink so pot call the kettle black?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy