Oct 1 - Shocking and Disturbing Pictures of Toddler Taped To A Wall By Parents

most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 dragswizz said:
Yeah guaranteed 99% of the people who find this funny are caucasian and prbly wont ever have kids.

I dont wanna turn it into a racial thing but its true.. White adolescents and children are naturally and scientifically more inclined to be demented and mentally retarded... Its been scientifically proven.



So im not surprised by the responses in the thread... Same people trying to get GEDs.



If you find these pictures funny..

Odds are you look like "the father" in the pics..

Anybody with children or a sense of humanity can see this is borderline " torture "

and we put soldiers and criminals to death for torture... I see nothing different here
 7 years ago '10        #42
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
i got a toddler and a lil baby...none of them pics is funny at all. thats ur seed, y in the f**kin world would u want to torture him or her, to the point of tears and fear. that s**t pisses me off, she should have her ovaries yanked out so she cant make kids no more. the inmates should torture the dude with much d!ck up the a.ss so he can see how entertaning it is.
 7 years ago '04        #43
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 DjComplex72 said:

[pic - click to view]






They wrong for this but come on...........you know thats funny as f**k.....
aww man... they hung the duck.
 7 years ago '09        #44
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
lol, know wonder white people are messed up in the head...
 10-02-2010, 06:25 AM         #45
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry but that's extremely disturbing to me. f**k the parents.
 7 years ago '07        #46
SALTY3142 
space
avatar space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 youngrob said:
lol, know wonder white people are messed up in the head...
 7 years ago '05        #47
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
i can see doing this for fun. but wtf how do you do this out of anger of your kid? c*nt.
 7 years ago '04        #48
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
 Liquid-Science said:
ya'll n*ggas trying to make this a race thing are retarded

there was a story last week of a black b**ch letting her 2 year old daughter smoke weed

what's worse?

now stfu and laugh at the baby taped to the wall
For real. It's been made a big deal because it's funny and upsetting at the same time. So much worse out there which doesn't get out because no one wants to hear of that s**t.


 SALTY3142 said:
 7 years ago '04        #49
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
 dragswizz said:
Yeah guaranteed 99% of the people who find this funny are caucasian and prbly wont ever have kids.

I dont wanna turn it into a racial thing but its true.. White adolescents and children are naturally and scientifically more inclined to be demented and mentally retarded... Its been scientifically proven.



So im not surprised by the responses in the thread... Same people trying to get GEDs.



If you find these pictures funny..

Odds are you look like "the father" in the pics..

Anybody with children or a sense of humanity can see this is borderline " torture "

and we put soldiers and criminals to death for torture... I see nothing different here


Just from your statement .. Your turning it to a race issue.. Why every time it turns into that.. got my high school diploma, been through college.. and just because I find it a bit funny, I guess im ignorant, and would be a bad father, im white, or I look like the father.. come on dude, seriously ? you are that stupid ? I could be laughing at THEIR ignorance, So basically anything a black person does, and I find it funny, am I black, and from the hood ?

You need to just k!ll yourself ..

Edit: just for clarity... I think the whole situation is f**ked up, but to see the baby chillin like nothing is wrong and to see SO MUCH TAPE on the wall... looks kinda funny, not that the situation is funny..


Last edited by Matt; 10-02-2010 at 11:40 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #50
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2012 2012
where's the real life dexter when you need em
 7 years ago '04        #51
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2012 2012
 dragswizz said:
Yeah guaranteed 99% of the people who find this funny are caucasian and prbly wont ever have kids.

I dont wanna turn it into a racial thing but its true.. White adolescents and children are naturally and scientifically more inclined to be demented and mentally retarded... Its been scientifically proven.



So im not surprised by the responses in the thread... Same people trying to get GEDs.



If you find these pictures funny..

Odds are you look like "the father" in the pics..

Anybody with children or a sense of humanity can see this is borderline " torture "

and we put soldiers and criminals to death for torture... I see nothing different here
and black people are more likely to not graduate high school, join a gang, and spend their life in prison. but yeah youre right we shouldnt turn this into a racial issue
 7 years ago '04        #52
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593







:cash:
 10-02-2010, 02:03 PM         #53
antfirex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
Yeah guaranteed 99% of the people who find this funny are caucasian and prbly wont ever have kids.

I dont wanna turn it into a racial thing but its true.. White adolescents and children are naturally and scientifically more inclined to be demented and mentally retarded... Its been scientifically proven.



So im not surprised by the responses in the thread... Same people trying to get GEDs.

Wow! First of all, this has to be some of the most racist bulls**t I ever read. Yea I guess white kids are more likely to be retarded but black kids are more likely to rob, k!ll and end up in jail. Maybe you should look at some statistics for the percentage of African Americans currently incarcerated, but I don't wanna turn this into a racial thing.


And for all of you f**ktards that think duct taping kids to walls is funny, should be f**king shot. Theres absolutely nothing f**king funny about torturing infants, you dumb inbred motherf**kers. Maybe if you idiots actually get some pus*y one day and have kids of your own, you'll understand how completely terrible s**t like this is.
 10-02-2010, 02:11 PM         #54
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna do far worse to my kids just to mess with them
 10-02-2010, 03:22 PM         #55
CaliforniaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngrob said:
lol, know wonder white people are messed up in the head...


So are u saying just beacause this couple and the many other dumba** white couples who have done stupid sh!t to their kid(s) Makes all white people messed up in the head? If you think that way you need to go k!ll ya self
 7 years ago '05        #56
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4726 4726
its a joke....chill out
 10-02-2010, 05:24 PM         #57
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bad parenting is a social status and generational thing more than anything...it tends to be...equal opportunistic
 7 years ago '04        #58
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 dragswizz said:


nothing to do with it???

Blacks get scrutinized subconsciously all day by white people for the way they treated their kids... Atleast in my generation.. when my fathers used to whip their kids with a belt and lock them up in their room with no T.V. or take away eating between meals if you had bad grades

As a holder of a B.A. in Psychology I can 100% confirm with you that race is a primary motive behind many of the "extreme" actions we take...

Its called history. If you cant recognize that then you're just in a low brain development stage

The Caucasian race has none therefore they have nothing to follow <<< part of the reason why the Catholic Church was established


Sorry to break your heart
GTFO with your bulls**t. As for history, it's been scientifically proven most psychology students go into to that major to find out what's f**ked up with themselves. And i didn't even have to bring race in it... But your clown a.ss seems ignorant to the own s**t u preach. There's f**ked up people all over the world, but you gotta be one of those ones that is always pointing the finger at a color rather then an individual and you my son, will never be anything more then those same people before you.
 7 years ago '04        #59
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 dragswizz said:


nothing to do with it???

Blacks get scrutinized subconsciously all day by white people for the way they treated their kids... Atleast in my generation.. when my fathers used to whip their kids with a belt and lock them up in their room with no T.V. or take away eating between meals if you had bad grades

As a holder of a B.A. in Psychology I can 100% confirm with you that race is a primary motive behind many of the "extreme" actions we take...

Its called history. If you cant recognize that then you're just in a low brain development stage

The Caucasian race has none therefore they have nothing to follow <<< part of the reason why the Catholic Church was established


Sorry to break your heart
GTFO with your racist bulls**t. As for history, it's been scientifically proven most psychology students go into to that major to find out what's f**ked up with themselves. And i didn't even have to bring race in it... But your clown a.ss seems ignorant to the own s**t u preach. Retarded people don't hang their children from walls with duck tape. unfortunately for them, retarded people where helmets and bang there heads into walls and rarely have children jackass so I see your agenda. There's f**ked up people all over the world, but you gotta be one of those ones that is always pointing the finger at a color rather then an individual and you my son, will never be anything more then those same people before you.
 7 years ago '04        #60
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
GTFO with your racist bulls**t. As for history, it's been scientifically proven most psychology students go into to that major to find out what's f**ked up with themselves. And i didn't even have to bring race in it... But your clown a.ss seems ignorant to the own s**t u preach. Retarded people don't hang their children from walls with duck tape. unfortunately for them, retarded people where helmets and bang there heads into walls and rarely have children jackass so I see your agenda. There's f**ked up people all over the world, but you gotta be one of those ones that is always pointing the finger at a color rather then an individual and you my son, will never be anything more then those same people before you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy