Oct 1 - Shocking and Disturbing Pictures of Toddler Taped To A Wall By Parents

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5545 5545
 dragswizz said:
There's a subtle difference between "trying to get attention" and "speaking on inner truths"

if you're too naive to think that way you should stick to the jukebox
There's also a difference between having a discussion on a topic and bringing in another all-together different topic to cry about, I mean speak inner truths about.

If you're too whiney to keep it on topic then you should get the f**k out.
 7 years ago '09        #22
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13246 13246
Not rly disturbing but it is f**ked up lol
 7 years ago '04        #23
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 dragswizz said:

nothing to do with it???

Blacks get scrutinized subconsciously all day by white people for the way they treated their kids... Atleast in my generation.. when my fathers used to whip their kids with a belt and lock them up in their room with no T.V. or take away eating between meals if you had bad grades

As a holder of a B.A. in Psychology I can 100% confirm with you that race is a primary motive behind many of the "extreme" actions we take...

Its called history. If you cant recognize that then you're just in a low brain development stage

The Caucasian race has none therefore they have nothing to follow <<< part of the reason why the Catholic Church was established

Sorry to break your heart
i agree with you that society today has taken away parents' abilities to discipline a child with a belt, something that kids had been raised upon for generations. i don't see a problem with it because most times parents knew when to draw the line.

but you want to come in here preaching because you have a BA in psychology so your opinion is automatically true and everyone else's is wrong? you should know better than anyone that you can't 100% PROVE psychological traits. how do you know what the sample demographics of the people studied?

so using your logical, you say you take a black family and surround them in a white community, they WON'T start acting like the rest of the white community? or you take a white family and put them in a black community, you WON'T get them to act like the black community?

people are products of their environments, plain and simple. race is not an issue here. it just so happens that rednecks like above were from a very unintelligent and sickening environment.
 10-01-2010, 09:53 PM         #24
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
Yeah guaranteed 99% of the people who find this funny are caucasian and prbly wont ever have kids.

I dont wanna turn it into a racial thing but its true.. White adolescents and children are naturally and scientifically more inclined to be demented and mentally retarded... Its been scientifically proven.

So im not surprised by the responses in the thread... Same people trying to get GEDs.

If you find these pictures funny..

Odds are you look like "the father" in the pics..

Anybody with children or a sense of humanity can see this is borderline " torture "

and we put soldiers and criminals to death for torture... I see nothing different here

yea and black adolescents are more likey to end up shot, or in jail. get the f**k outta here wt that dumb s**t !
 10-01-2010, 10:04 PM         #25
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If i was the father.... id be waiting on both of them to be released from jail/prison........ with a strap.....ready to bust.
 7 years ago '10        #26
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
white people are funny mayne funny i say

Last edited by theking1; 10-01-2010 at 10:17 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #27
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,791 | Props total: 7763 7763
aint nothing shocking or distubing about this thread. s**t if anything that s**t looks like fun.lmao
 7 years ago '10        #28
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
them parents were fukn tweakn or smethng... u do not do that to ur own flesh n blood... str8 up... sme fukd up s**t rye der
 7 years ago '09        #29
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
:wtf:
 7 years ago '04        #30
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 380 380
When I first read the article I was like man.....thats messed up

......but then I saw this

[pic - click to view]

Atleast they put the duck up there

7 years ago '04        #31
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 palogee said:
I have two children and I do not find this s**t funny at all. Must be a white thing. And if you are black, you'rea ******(With the ER at the end).

If you're not black or white and think this is funny, get back on the boat you road in on and sink yourself.
these 'high and mighty' ******s in here. lol but on a serious note, its a child being r*ped by her father somewhere and you trying to tell me taping a baby to wall is 'disgusting?' stfu. ill tape u to a wall.
 7 years ago '08        #32
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
........those two f**ked each other wtf
 7 years ago '08        #33
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5545 5545
At least the baby doesn't have a white owl in her mouth.
 10-02-2010, 12:10 AM         #34
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k kids!
 7 years ago '04        #35
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,990 | Props total: 5047 5047
we are getting closer to idiocracy...
 7 years ago '06        #36
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
None of yall ever seen AFV, they probably got episodes with babies taped to a variety of s**t

If n*ggas did half the s**t I see crackers do to their kids on Americas funniest homevideos child services would be railroadin n*ggas in court. Let me have a jit being dragged around my yard by a dog while we film it laughin like that s**t is a chapelle episode and watch how quick somebody report me
 10-02-2010, 01:15 AM         #37
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
Hamm and Honea then took these pictures of the crying child and further taunted him by taping his favourite drinking cup just outside his reach.
 7 years ago '04        #38
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 DjComplex72 said:

[pic - click to view]

They wrong for this but come on...........you know thats funny as f**k.....
exactly

that picture is funny as hell to me
 7 years ago '04        #39
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
ya'll n*ggas trying to make this a race thing are retarded

there was a story last week of a black b**ch letting her 2 year old daughter smoke weed

what's worse?

now stfu and laugh at the baby taped to the wall
 7 years ago '10        #40
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 618 618
Some people
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy