Oct 1 - Shocking and Disturbing Pictures of Toddler Taped To A Wall By Parents

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
7899 pageviews
83 comments

Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
Oct 1 - Shocking and Disturbing Pictures of Toddler Taped To A Wall By Parents

These are the first heartbreaking photos of a boy being subjected to unbelievable cruelty by his mother and her boyfriend.
The 22-month-old toddler was stuck to a wall in his home by industrial duct tape after his mother had been 'partying' with her lover at her home near Lincoln, Nebraska.
Jayla Hamm,18, even held her helpless son against the wall while boyfriend Corde Honea,19, taped his wrists, legs and body.
Hamm and Honea then took these pictures of the crying child and further taunted him by taping his favourite drinking cup just outside his reach.

[pic - click to view]

disgusting: The boy's arms are restrained behind his back, his hands taped to the wall. His face is obscured in this image but police say he was terrified

The couple's callous actions were only discovered when Hamm showed the pictures to a friend, who immediately alerted police.
Police then seized the digital camera containing the photos of the boy.

The face of the child has been purposefully obscured in these images but police said he was visibly distressed and crying while pinned to the wall with the adhesive tape.
One picture shows him straining to release himself from his bonds, his arms bent back in an uncomfortable position as his hands are taped to the wall.
Another shows the boy now strapped to the wall with tape across his little body - with one strip of the strong adhesive tape coming into direct contact with the skin on his legs.
Police said the couple, who were 'were high after a night of partying', taped the child to the wall for their entertainment - not to discipline him

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The shocking case follows a viral that swept the internet of another, unnamed little girl duct taped to the wall.

Judge Paul Korslund sentenced Hamm to 10 days in jail and two years' probation.
He told her: 'What makes it shocking in particular is there's an expectation that it's a matter of common sense that a parent would protect her child from humiliation and abuse.'

The boy has been placed in state custody.
Honea was sentenced to 36 to 60 months in prison for intentional child abuse. He was also jailed for 24 to 60 months for a separate charge of burglary and 12 to 24 months for possession of a stolen firearm.

[pic - click to view]

Before sentencing, Honea told the court: 'I can’t fully believe what happened on those days. I do take full responsibility. I do find it even more troubling that I can do that.'
The prosecutor in the case said: '[The boy] was terrified. You can see that from looking at the pictures.'
Police chief Bruce Lang said: 'They did it because they thought it was funny.'

[pic - click to view]

First pictures of toddler taped to a wall by his mother and her boyfriend | Mail Online

Last edited by Exs; 10-01-2010 at 09:20 AM..

83 comments for "Oct 1 - Shocking and Disturbing Pictures of Toddler Taped To A Wall By Parents"

7 years ago '04        #2
Exs 152 heat pts152 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #3
shield4life 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
Funny as hell.
 7 years ago '04        #4
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 319 319
Meh not shocking, or disturbing. I've read worse stories. If that was flesh eating tape that's a story.
 7 years ago '06        #5
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
f**kin rednecks, i swear, seems like half the population that has kids shouldn't have ever been allowed to. smh.
 10-01-2010, 04:06 PM         #6
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first one is funny

second one is f**ked up but the baby doesn't seem to mind lol
 10-01-2010, 04:22 PM         #7
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have two children and I do not find this s**t funny at all. Must be a white thing. And if you are black, you'rea ******(With the ER at the end).

If you're not black or white and think this is funny, get back on the boat you road in on and sink yourself.
 7 years ago '05        #8
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
So the mom gets 10 days in jail. The boyfriend gets 3-6 years.

Yeah, makes tons of sense.
 7 years ago '05        #9
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
^^clearly he had other charges and they must have found these pictures on a warrant or maybe in his phone.. but he got burglary charges as well as an illegal firearm.. read the content if you dont want to sound like an idiot next time..
 7 years ago '05        #10
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Krazi oNe said:
^^clearly he had other charges and they must have found these pictures on a warrant or maybe in his phone.. but he got burglary charges as well as an illegal firearm.. read the content if you dont want to sound like an idiot next time..
He got separate sentences for those charges.

Read the content if you don't want to sound like an idiot next time.
 7 years ago '10        #11
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 palogee said:
I have two children and I do not find this s**t funny at all. Must be a white thing. And if you are black, you'rea ******(With the ER at the end).

If you're not black or white and think this is funny, get back on the boat you road in on and sink yourself.
Racist, yet, high horse a.ss n*gga.

I laughed at the pictures, but I then when I read it because them ignorant motherf**kers were teasing and taunting the kid.
 7 years ago '04        #12
Exs 152 heat pts152 OP
space
space
 palogee said:

If you're not black or white and think this is funny (the idea of this story), get back on the boat you road in on and sink yourself.
Yeah guaranteed 99% of the people who find this funny are caucasian and prbly wont ever have kids.

I dont wanna turn it into a racial thing but its true.. White adolescents and children are naturally and scientifically more inclined to be demented and mentally retarded... Its been scientifically proven.

So im not surprised by the responses in the thread... Same people trying to get GEDs.

If you find these pictures funny..

Odds are you look like "the father" in the pics..

Anybody with children or a sense of humanity can see this is borderline " torture "

and we put soldiers and criminals to death for torture... I see nothing different here

Last edited by Exs; 10-01-2010 at 08:47 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #13
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
knew it was hillbillies before i saw the pics
 7 years ago '08        #14
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
i would f**k them up for real
 10-01-2010, 09:19 PM         #15
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
Yeah guaranteed 99% of the people who find this funny are caucasian and prbly wont ever have kids.

I dont wanna turn it into a racial thing but its true.. White adolescents and children are naturally and scientifically more inclined to be demented and mentally retarded... Its been scientifically proven.

So im not surprised by the responses in the thread... Same people trying to get GEDs.

If you find these pictures funny..

Odds are you look like "the father" in the pics..

Anybody with children or a sense of humanity can see this is borderline " torture "

and we put soldiers and criminals to death for torture... I see nothing different here
are you really gonna bring race into this when it has nothing to do wit it?
 10-01-2010, 09:21 PM         #16
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That last picture is hilarious, not because I find taping a baby to a wall funny, but that it doesn't mind at all that it's parents are f**ked in the head.
 7 years ago '04        #17
Exs 152 heat pts152 OP
space
space
 billieskeet said:

nothing to do with it???

Blacks get scrutinized subconsciously all day by white people for the way they treated their kids... Atleast in my generation.. when my fathers used to whip their kids with a belt and lock them up in their room with no T.V. or take away eating between meals if you had bad grades

As a holder of a B.A. in Psychology I can 100% confirm with you that race is a primary motive behind many of the "extreme" actions we take...

Its called history. If you cant recognize that then you're just in a low brain development stage

The Caucasian race has none therefore they have nothing to follow <<< part of the reason why the Catholic Church was established

Sorry to break your heart

Last edited by Exs; 10-01-2010 at 09:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #18
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
its sad to see poor kids have no choice and nothing they can do, those r the kind of people that need to get beat and tape them up to a car seat and floor it and let it slam into a brick wall.....now that would be funny
 7 years ago '08        #19
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 billieskeet said:
Well how else is he going to get attention?
 7 years ago '04        #20
Exs 152 heat pts152 OP
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Well how else is he going to get attention?
There's a subtle difference between "trying to get attention" and "speaking on inner truths"

if you're too naive to comprehend that you should stick to the jukebox and b00ty threads

Last edited by Exs; 10-01-2010 at 09:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy