Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Bezerk said:
That's why I only buy Polo on sale or at the Polo outlets.

And not all polo is basic looking, Supreme hoodies tend to definitely be basic looking. :)

Plus, if it's lame, it's lame. Whether someone is content in their lameness or not... at the end of the day, the formula still equates to lame.
lame by whose standards??

a regular n*gga rocking regular polo?

u must not be keen to supreme s**t, cause alot of it isnt basic looking...if u trully know the line.

i myself would rather rock preme over polo...cause i just dont like looking like a regular n*gga, regular n*gga.

p.s. i stay with the hookups, fam

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-13-2010 at 01:19 PM..
 10-13-2010, 01:15 PM         #102
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
lmao i never said u cant say s**t...ur wrong also by calling us lame for the s**t we bought and rock

and to say a n*gga was never was fresh not one day, is kinda suspect on some bruno s**t, u must stay eyeing that n*gga everyday to know all that, naw mean.
see, that's your problem. I wasn't talking about EVERYONE in this thread.... I made a generalized statement that applies to some. If you personally took offense to it, then, well, for a lack of better words, if the shoe fits....

and lol @ ur over analyzing a.ss. I hope you are never a cop. You'd be arresting all the wrong n*ggas. Don't act like u've never seen someone or known someone that you know that being fresh is not an option. #CmonSon. You are doing too much at this point.

To be honest, I didn't look at names. I just went back and looked through the thread, and I don't think you are one of the people that inspired my posts (I don't think so at least, but I just skimmed through).
 10-13-2010, 01:20 PM         #103
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
lame by who's standards??

a regular n*gga rocking regular polo?

u must not be keen to supreme s**t, cause alot of it isnt basic looking...if u trully know the line.

i myself would rather rock preme over polo...cause i just dont like looking like a regular n*gga, regular n*gga.

p.s. i stay with the hookups, fam

[pic - click to view]

Understandable, You'd rather look like a regular lame n*gga.

And like I said, I have a real f**king job. Looking like what you perceive as a "regular n*gga" is kind of one of the requirements.

Honestly though, n*ggas wear Polo, but I don't really know n*ggas that wear Polo everyday the way I do. Not saying i'm the only one, but MOST don't.
 7 years ago '06        #104
space
space
 Bezerk said:
see, that's your problem. I wasn't talking about EVERYONE in this thread.... I made a generalized statement that applies to some. If you personally took offense to it, then, well, for a lack of better words, if the shoe fits....
u first said:
 Bezerk said:
It's amazing how ppl can dress so lame and look so lame and swear they fresh because of a brand.
I'm not hating, just keepin it 100. To each his own though.
PEOPLE...if u was G about s**t...ud a said who u was talking to directly...when u say ppl...you're talking about a group of persons.

n*gga just quit while u ahead.
 7 years ago '06        #105
space
space
 Bezerk said:
Understandable, You'd rather look like a regular lame n*gga.

And like I said, I have a real f**king job. Looking like what you perceive as a "regular n*gga" is kind of one of the requirements.

Honestly though, n*ggas wear Polo, but I don't really know n*ggas that wear Polo everyday the way I do. Not saying i'm the only one, but MOST don't.
n*gga 85% of the n*ggas who post in here have a real f**king job.

maybe were posting what we wear outside of said job?

and now look who's bragging "i wear polo everyday" (which is lame, diversify ur s**t, one dimensional a.ss n*gga)

n*gga ur becoming what u claim is lame.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-13-2010 at 01:43 PM..
 10-13-2010, 01:51 PM         #106
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what I think. Everybody should just do u and keep it movin, dont worry about what another man is wearin. Just respect it. Let them get their money and buy what they want to buy with it. It can be the most basic thing to urself but to them they like it and rock it. Why all the hate?
 7 years ago '07        #107
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I wear Polo (almost) every day and I'm not lame because I'm the coolest dude here. Keith don't beef. Yeah, there's some Lacoste and Burberry to mix it in, and I'll throw on a Sean John polo from time to time, too. Accessorize it with different fitteds and rotate a watch or two, and boom! Never look the same two days in a row.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 10-27-2010 at 02:44 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #108
space
space
^im saying.

im mad the n*gga thinks rocking polo (rocking casual attire) to work means he has a real job

as far as americas standards if you're male a real job requires a suit and tie.
 10-13-2010, 03:23 PM         #109
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #110
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
^^Clean a.ss fit mayne.
 10-13-2010, 09:08 PM         #111
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
u first said:

PEOPLE...if u was G about s**t...ud a said who u was talking to directly...when u say ppl...you're talking about a group of persons.

n*gga just quit while u ahead.
So "a group of persons" (did u really say that? ) = everyone? And I need to quit...
 10-13-2010, 09:26 PM         #112
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga 85% of the n*ggas who post in here have a real f**king job.

maybe were posting what we wear outside of said job?

and now look who's bragging "i wear polo everyday" (which is lame, diversify ur s**t, one dimensional a.ss n*gga)

n*gga ur becoming what u claim is lame.
Diversify my work clothes? And you do realize Polo every day doesn't mean just shirts right you non-reading f**got?

Polo every day could mean (for example) one of the following: a polo hat, polo jeans, polo jacket, polo shirt, polo watch, polo socks, polo boxers, polo sweater, etc.

And I don't give a s**t what you are posting, if it's lame, it's lame.
 10-13-2010, 09:31 PM         #113
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*ggas, we done went from a what did you wear today thread, to a hip-hop/boxden poster Beef DVD, to the weather channel, to keith hitting you all with an excerpt from his new book "I don't understand swag"....f**k is the deal?

insomniac, brandon, keith, Banga, and that other dude that's been dropping some heat, all yall n*ggas need to throw on your "haters gon hate" shirts and keep doing you...
 10-13-2010, 09:41 PM         #114
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
I wear Polo (almost) every day and I'm not lame because I'm the coolest dude here. Keith don't beef. Yeah, there's some Lacoste and Burberry to mix it in, and I'll throw on a Sean John polo from time to time, too. Accessorize it with different fitteds and rotate a watch or two, and boom! Never look the same two days in a row.

You're making too many a.ssumptions about folks here, Bezerk. You're looking at the clothes people post and trying to put 2 and 2 together about their lives. Because cats rock hoodies and kicks, you think you're the only one here with a real job? That's a little too presumptuous. It's like CokeWave last month thinking he was the only dude making money.
You n*ggas are reading way too much into it. I didn't say no one had real jobs or any of that other s**t. I just said this is why I (Bezerk) wear Polo so much. I never commented on anyone's lives in this thread to my knowledge my n*gga. Economical values and Jobs is not what I was getting. Simply stated what I (Bezerk) do.

I actually even said expensive or inexpensive don't even matter at one point...

Why are you n*ggas trying to make me sound like I'm going at all these different cats heads and getting real personal and s**t and act like I got hate in my heart. All I have ever said is, if you look lame, you look lame AND people are gassing up certain s**t because of brand. It's just an observation. Live with it.
 10-13-2010, 09:44 PM         #115
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PS: LMAO @ "Keeping it G" on a message board. Is it really that serious n*gga?
Plus, I told your non 2+2=4 a.ss several times, I didn't even look at the names that went with the outfits.
 10-13-2010, 10:15 PM         #116
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo I officially hate this dude now, coming through with the goldberg spears and s**t......
 10-13-2010, 11:26 PM         #117
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

good s**t my dude
 7 years ago '10        #118
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
Damn It never fails with this site, s**t i'm in such a good mood im not even gonna respond, I feel like Banga, I just got back from drinking with the baddest b**ch with the phattest a.ss I've ever encountered in my life, I wish I can post pics, imma try to b4 the month is up
 7 years ago '10        #119
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307

[pic - click to view]

Zen yeezys not pictured
 7 years ago '06        #120
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Damn It never fails with this site, s**t i'm in such a good mood im not even gonna respond, I feel like Banga, I just got back from drinking with the baddest b**ch with the phattest a.ss I've ever encountered in my life, I wish I can post pics, imma try to b4 the month is up
lmao.

dead a.ss im start doing these n*ggas like hov...just drop hot s**t and ignore when they talk s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
128 comments
18 hours ago