October 2011 : WDYWT?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-12-2010, 04:00 PM         #81
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some1 always talkin reckless
 7 years ago '04        #82
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1480 1480
 J-Schmoove said:
all y'all stfu, we come here to see what people copped this month not to see y'all going back and forth line some b**ches.
:jay: this n*gga this ain't monthly pickup n*gga.. this is what you wear today... duuhh
 7 years ago '04        #83
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1480 1480
 DoctahJay said:
It seems like he's referring to that Insomniac dude. It makes the most sense because the only one that posts fits with the brand fully displayed (in this case, Supreme) is him.
... how the f**k u can't dress when u just wearing simple shirt... thats like me seeing some with a all black RL polo with short and black shoes and saying s**ts wack... I smell some HATE...
 7 years ago '07        #84
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
jamal has been k!llin the thread, tyler too...
 7 years ago '07        #85
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I still don't know how someone conveys swagger through a picture. Adwerdz said the same s**t two months ago, and choked up when I sarcastically asked him to explain. Now I'm plain ol' curious, because dudes keep leaning on that crutch.

Swagger is in one's mannerisms, while pictures capture moments. What are y'all looking/checking for? Should dudes be accessorizing with jewels to look more flashy? Have five of his boys behind him ice grilling while he stands there nonchalant?

Cats would be calling people here cornballs if they were posing on some model s**t.

If people here know me yet, if at all, they'll know I don't throw out the term haters. But the negativity feels like bitterness when you see someone rocking expensive stuff that's not in your wardrobe. I'm not saying y'all are broke and can't afford it -- just bitter that someone else made the move before you.

It's like seeing a fly chick with a fat dude and sucking your teeth while saying, "He ain't hittin' that right." Meanwhile, she's going home with him and you're fuming about it -- wondering what he's doing.

Be happy, people. Life is better that way.
 10-13-2010, 10:16 AM         #86
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fam dropped a dissertation in this b**ch.
 7 years ago '04        #87
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
Imma keep this moving

Nike Prestige III's

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by J2hott23; 10-13-2010 at 02:33 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #88
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
Crazy fits being posted... I might have to start posting in this b**ch again. But SMDH @ it being hoody season already where some of you all are at!!!!!!!! Still in the mid 80's down here
 7 years ago '06        #89
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 SaTown's Finest said:
Crazy fits being posted... I might have to start posting in this b**ch again. But SMDH @ it being hoody season already where some of you all are at!!!!!!!! Still in the mid 80's down here
son its 60 degrees in nyc
 7 years ago '06        #90
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 NYC-Banga said:
son its 60 degrees in nyc
That's a damn shame... Especially if that is daytime temps.... I won't see that during the day until the end of November, if even that...
 10-13-2010, 12:38 PM         #91
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctahJay said:
It seems like he's referring to that Insomniac dude. It makes the most sense because the only one that posts fits with the brand fully displayed (in this case, Supreme) is him.
I didn't look at names, but the dude with the Supreme cat is one basic looking brand wh0ore in some of those pics.
 10-13-2010, 12:44 PM         #92
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
this whole post you just made right here is f**king stupid.

u seen a n*gga rocking a headband and s**tty plats..did u ever take into consideration they may have been married or dating for years?, like when im out with my main chick, i cant dress in whatever i want, bummy or nice..smh (maybe dude was rocking some fresh s**t when he first got her?.uhhh yeah)

anyway, lol @ u describing ur chicks looks to justify why shed clown.

based off that i could say id clown ur girl, cause i hate skinny chicks...we even.

anyway, you do you, and we'll do us.
While you may know about clothes (seems to be your thing), your interpretation skills are f**king terrible.

I said that my chick would clown the dress in here (mainly the supreme n*gga, and even you) because, well, she would. I wasn't saying because she looks good she'd clown, I was saying before someone clowns her (i.e. saying that b**ch is probably fat or ugly or something like that) I just went ahead and deaded that s**t.

And no n*gga, that man had never ever in his life been fresh. Ever.
 7 years ago '06        #93
space
space
 SaTown's Finest said:
That's a damn shame... Especially if that is daytime temps.... I won't see that during the day until the end of November, if even that...
sheeeeeeeeeeeit, november u looking at 35-45 over here.

i aint complaining i like when its cool/cold...
 10-13-2010, 12:54 PM         #94
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
I still don't know how someone conveys swagger through a picture. Adwerdz said the same s**t two months ago, and choked up when I sarcastically asked him to explain. Now I'm plain ol' curious, because dudes keep leaning on that crutch.

Swagger is in one's mannerisms, while pictures capture moments. What are y'all looking/checking for? Should dudes be accessorizing with jewels to look more flashy? Have five of his boys behind him ice grilling while he stands there nonchalant?

Cats would be calling people here cornballs if they were posing on some model s**t.

If people here know me yet, if at all, they'll know I don't throw out the term haters. But the negativity feels like bitterness when you see someone rocking expensive stuff that's not in your wardrobe. I'm not saying y'all are broke and can't afford it -- just bitter that someone else made the move before you.

It's like seeing a fly chick with a fat dude and sucking your teeth while saying, "He ain't hittin' that right." Meanwhile, she's going home with him and you're fuming about it -- wondering what he's doing.

Be happy, people. Life is better that way.
You will never see me talk about swag and all that s**t, but I'll call a spade a spade.

Me, personally, Polo is my thing, I rock at least one polo item on my body probably 5 days out of the week. I f**k with polo cuz it's versatile. I have a real job, and I can wear it there. I can wear it to the club and be fresh. I can rock it in the mall and be chillin. And it don't really go out of style. It's what I like.

I'm not knocking anyone for their s**t being expensive or inexpensive but when you look basic and rock some basic a.ss s**t that's expensive, that's the s**t I shake my head at. Then when n*ggas gas beyond basic s**t up cuz of the brand... s**t just have me like.

On the other hand, J2's posts, I can f**k with those. But there's some simple, lame looking s**t in this thread, regardless of how you slice it. But there is some good s**t in here too though. Don't get it confused.
 7 years ago '06        #95
space
space
 Bezerk said:
While you may know about clothes (seems to be your thing), your interpretation skills are f**king terrible.

I said that my chick would clown the dress in here (mainly the supreme n*gga, and even you) because, well, she would. I wasn't saying because she looks good she'd clown, I was saying before someone clowns her (i.e. saying that b**ch is probably fat or ugly or something like that) I just went ahead and deaded that s**t.

And no n*gga, that man had never ever in his life been fresh. Ever.
n*gga shut up.
 10-13-2010, 12:56 PM         #96
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
sheeeeeeeeeeeit, november u looking at 35-45 over here.

i aint complaining i like when its cool/cold...
I f**ks with mild weather. I'm a light sweaters and light jackets type of guy.
 10-13-2010, 12:57 PM         #97
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga shut up.
so you can say some s**t to me, but I can't say s**t back when you are wrong as f**k?
 7 years ago '06        #98
space
space
 Bezerk said:
You will never see me talk about swag and all that s**t, but I'll call a spade a spade.

Me, personally, Polo is my thing, I rock at least one polo item on my body probably 5 days out of the week. I f**k with polo cuz it's versatile. I have a real job, and I can wear it there. I can wear it to the club and be fresh. I can rock it in the mall and be chillin. And it don't really go out of style. It's what I like.

I'm not knocking anyone for their s**t being expensive or inexpensive but when you look basic and rock some basic a.ss s**t that's expensive, that's the s**t I shake my head at. Then when n*ggas gas beyond basic s**t up cuz of the brand... s**t just have me like.

On the other hand, J2's posts, I can f**k with those. But there's some simple, lame looking s**t in this thread, regardless of how you slice it. But there is some good s**t in here too though. Don't get it confused.
if its what u like...thats fine...why cant u just be satisfied that maybe wtf someone else is rocking IS WHAT THEY LIKE.

why call em a lame?

u dont see me braggin, im just rocking what i paid for...just like u rock what u paid for.

and you do realize polo is expensive basic s**t also right?

i rock polo too, but i dont post it because everyone and their mama rocks polo, from urban n*ggas to upscale n*ggas...s**ts whatever to me honestly. (unless its vintage talking 94 and back)..polo to me is like a white t shirt (not bragging)

i know for a fact itll be ten times unlikely i see someone rocking my weak sauce tee and unkles in prolly 6 months to a year (s**t i seen one person this entire year so far rocking unkles and that was on the 4th of july sb line)...where as i see at least 10 ppl rocking polo a day...especially now thats its becoming popular again in the urban scene with vado rocking it and whatnot

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 10-13-2010 at 01:08 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 Bezerk said:
so you can say some s**t to me, but I can't say s**t back when you are wrong as f**k?
lmao i never said u cant say s**t...ur wrong also by calling us lame for the s**t we bought and rock

and to say a n*gga was never was fresh not one day, is kinda suspect on some bruno s**t, u must stay eyeing that n*gga everyday to know all that, naw mean.
 10-13-2010, 01:09 PM         #100
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
if its what u like...thats fine...why cant u just be satisfied that maybe wtf someone else is rocking IS WHAT THEY LIKE.

why call em a lame?

u dont see me braggin, im just rocking what i paid for...just like u rock what u paid for.

and you do realize polo is expensive basic s**t also right?
That's why I only buy Polo on sale or at the Polo outlets.

And not all polo is basic looking, Supreme hoodies tend to definitely be basic looking. :)

Plus, if it's lame, it's lame. Whether someone is content in their lameness or not... at the end of the day, the formula still equates to lame.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy