October 2011 : WDYWT?

most viewed right now
 120
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 116
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
85 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 51
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-19-2010, 10:47 PM         #181
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Insomniac said:

[pic - click to view]



Traded in my project car and copped me an Evo


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



good sh*t man. likin the whip and flints.
 10-19-2010, 11:39 PM         #182
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Insomniac said:

[pic - click to view]



Traded in my project car and copped me an Evo


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

That center console s**t f**ks road head up some... Cool car though. You gone put some knock in the trunk? or do anything else to it?

PS: You should've known better than to post a pic on Boxden of you looking at Nuts...
 8 years ago '04        #183
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
 The Insomniac said:
Arent you the female poster with a thread in the s3x section praising eating out a**holes and a thread in the hiphop section praising Brian Pumper's latest single? LMAO anyone that actually takes time out of her day to listen to Brian pumper shouldnt be responded too or acknowledged, do mankind a favor and go wash some dishes or make dinner, you shouldnt be on your computer in the kitchen.
damn this dude really is sensitive as f**k....and im the female?

its the internet clown relax hahah

u the type to take everything u read online literal and to the heart...get the f**k out n grow a pair for real...u misrepresenting us males

:wtf: @ u bringin a camera around town to do a photoshoot for a bunch of guys


Last edited by pandemon; 10-19-2010 at 11:59 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #184
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 497 497
 pandemon said:
damn this dude really is sensitive as f**k....and im the female?

its the internet clown relax hahah

u the type to take everything u read online literal and to the heart...get the f**k out n grow a pair for real...u misrepresenting us males

:wtf: @ u bringin a camera around town to do a photoshoot for a bunch of guys
your right i am sensitive what the hell is wrong w/ me its just the internet


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #185
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 497 497
 Bezerk said:
That center console s**t f**ks road head up some... Cool car though. You gone put some knock in the trunk? or do anything else to it?

PS: You should've known better than to post a pic on Boxden of you looking at Nuts...
Nahh got knock in the trunk for my daily driver (2010 Evo) Gonna turn this into my project car now, see how much Whp I can get out of it and tear the streets up in NY
 8 years ago '04        #186
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
 The Insomniac said:
your right i am sensitive what the hell is wrong w/ me its just the internet


[pic - click to view]



feelings have been hurt


Last edited by pandemon; 10-20-2010 at 10:04 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #187
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,279 | Props total: 11487 11487
R.I.P. WDYWT thread/Dress code section, the b!tchassness has taken over this section
 8 years ago '04        #188
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
 Tommy_Bunz said:
not really, you can not give 5 f**ks about a person and still put them on ignore...it's just that at the end of the day, you don't want to see their bulls**t, because 9/10 they aren't talking about nothing.


now is putting someone on ignore means your aggravated by them? yes...does it means that you got your feelings hurt? not always the case.


cmon u really gonna sit there n tell me theres a legitimate reason other than being a homotional lil girl to use the ignore function???? REALLY???? i know u e-homies with insomniac but lets face facts here... aggravated/feelings hurt is all the same s**t....ur letting someone in the internet world get under ur skin...that is the opposite of being a man. its the f**king internet....no one is FORCING U TO READ "THEIR BULLs**t"......using ignore is basically like saying......" i cant even stand the thought of having to look at this person abuse me again, because he hurt my feelings before and i dont want that to happen anymore....WAAHHHHHHHHH :sad5:" ...using ignore = being overly sensitive/not being able to control ur homotions

fcuk boy music is a liar and an idiot but at least he recognizes this simple concept
 8 years ago '06        #189
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,279 | Props total: 11487 11487
 pandemon said:


cmon u really gonna sit there n tell me theres a legitimate reason other than being a homotional lil girl to use the ignore function???? REALLY???? i know u e-homies with insomniac but lets face facts here... aggravated/feelings hurt is all the same s**t....ur letting someone in the internet world get under ur skin...that is the opposite of being a man. its the f**king internet....no one is FORCING U TO READ "THEIR BULLs**t"......using ignore is basically like saying......" i cant even stand the thought of having to look at this person abuse me again, because he hurt my feelings before and i dont want that to happen anymore....WAAHHHHHHHHH :sad5:" ...using ignore = being overly sensitive/not being able to control ur homotions

fcuk boy music is a liar and an idiot but at least he recognizes this simple concept
Or it can mean you want to come in and read through a thread for what its meant for, which is to see everyone's daily fits without being bothered with usernames like you and fcuk boy who dont even post fits but have the most replies in the thread
 10-20-2010, 06:47 AM         #190
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
R.I.P. WDYWT thread/Dress code section, the b!tchassness has taken over this section

Cosign.
 8 years ago '06        #191
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
 Junglist said:
Or it can mean you want to come in and read through a thread for what its meant for, which is to see everyone's daily fits without being bothered with usernames like you and fcuk boy who dont even post fits but have the most replies in the thread
i know as far as I go, i ignored some ppl i feel dont even contribute to this thread but just come in daily to talk s**t or hate on ppl.

its not about being a pus*y or a b**ch, just choosing the option to post s**t and see s**t posted..

not read some random n*gga talking bulls**t.
 8 years ago '06        #192
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,279 | Props total: 11487 11487
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
who the f**k stunts in a mitsubishi tho?

posting pics of a mistubishi on a website?

i dont even know...is that a mazda...
Do you even know anything about cars? Do you know how much respect a Mitsubishi Evolution gets in the street? You dont even drive fam, i've seen numerous people call you out in your thread on what you drive and all you can post is Chinatown Louis vutton walking shoes. Your whip is the MTA

Mods need to do their job and lock this s**t up, its getting out of hand


Last edited by Junglist; 10-20-2010 at 08:26 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #193
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,279 | Props total: 11487 11487
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
Mitsubishi gets no respect.

Beamer Benz or ....is the only thing that gets respect around here.
And you have neither one, you put mileage on dem toes
 8 years ago '06        #194
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,279 | Props total: 11487 11487

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #195
offdahese 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$593 | Props total: 167 167
This thread isn't anything like lasts months.......n*ggas got hella loose lips. With that being said, nice fits everybody.
 10-20-2010, 11:37 AM         #196
Kylluminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
And you have neither one, you put mileage on dem toes
 8 years ago '06        #197
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
 Junglist said:
And you have neither one, you put mileage on dem toes
plethora of
 10-20-2010, 12:31 PM         #198
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #199
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 601 601
 Brand0n031 said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn.....
 8 years ago '04        #200
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
 Brand0n031 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
133 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
92 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
90 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy