October 2010 : Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
141 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2010, 03:27 AM         #121
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

def turned the quality on my phone down and forgot to turn that s**t back up.

Last edited by Bezerk; 10-11-2010 at 03:35 AM..
 10-11-2010, 10:24 AM         #122
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
where u cop it? i bought irish tweed 2 years ago and love it. more a winter scent for me but never heard of vintage tabarome. My top 2 in heavy rotation are john varvatos gucci by gucci and burberry touch.
Vintage Tabarome is in their private collection, meaning they no longer make it because the ingredients are too hard to find. So right now you would only be able to find it if a store has some left over supplies, which is very unlikely. I had mine found for me by a lady who owns a small perfumerie, I think she ordered it from her connections in France. But you can't blind buy the Vintage Tabarome because you'll either hate or love it, same with people around you. Varvatos is nice (assuming you got the Classic one and not the Artisan, Rock Vol1, Vintage, or the other derivative I can't remember) not a big fan of the Touch.
 7 years ago '04        #123
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
wow never knew they're were perfume heads. but i definitely agree on certain scents evoking memories. i have certain colognes that remind of one particular time and place, some of them almost a decade before. i think they say scent is one of the strongest trigger of memories. also props on that car.

also nice raging bulls up there.
 7 years ago '07        #124
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
its not that they no longer make vintage tabarome....they pulled it from everywhere and instead will make it a limited release only once a decade...

the part of your brain that recognizes scents overlaps with the part of the brain a.ssociated with memory...
 7 years ago '04        #125
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 1514 1514

[pic - click to view]

supreme + the hundreds gear= flyest mofo in delaware hahha
 10-11-2010, 11:38 AM         #126
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They didn't pull it, they just let it sell out without supplying more. From what I know, they re-release their Private Collection fragrances about once every 5 years and I spoke to Creed in New York and they said they're due for a large shipment which included the vintage in 2-3 weeks.
 10-11-2010, 11:39 AM         #127
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ateace3 said:
wow never knew they're were perfume heads. but i definitely agree on certain scents evoking memories. i have certain colognes that remind of one particular time and place, some of them almost a decade before. i think they say scent is one of the strongest trigger of memories. also props on that car.

also nice raging bulls up there.
You'd be surprised. I know some people that buy backups for their backups, or even travel to different countries just to buy new fragrances.
 7 years ago '06        #128
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Bezerk said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

def turned the quality on my phone down and forgot to turn that s**t back up.
Jordan slides are by far the most uncomfortable joints out. f**k a jumpman, flops are all about chilling and being comf
 7 years ago '07        #129
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 1751 1751
Rugby Sweater

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Rugby Polo

[pic - click to view]

Lacoste Shirt X 2k11

[pic - click to view]

Polo Boots (Highs)

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #130
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
nicely done^^
 7 years ago '04        #131
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1470 1470
 siccness said:
I have more than 300 fragrances in my collection, including Davidoff, they are not even on the same level.

I guess dawg, I am a cologne collecter as well I got over 90 quality fragrances... and f**k the memory bulls**t, if u a real collector your ex gurl wouldn't know what u smelled like.... I rock my cologne depending on the mood, setting, and event for the day...

creed is overrated besides silver spring mountain and millie imperial... the rest of it smells like old dead v*gina not air out...
 7 years ago '05        #132
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Diamond tees

[pic - click to view]

10-11-2010, 01:18 PM         #133
Kylluminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
Lacoste Shirt X 2k11

[pic - click to view]

I wish I had this shirt.
 7 years ago '07        #134
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
 egotistical said:
I guess dawg, I am a cologne collecter as well I got over 90 quality fragrances... and f**k the memory bulls**t, if u a real collector your ex gurl wouldn't know what u smelled like.... I rock my cologne depending on the mood, setting, and event for the day...

creed is overrated besides silver spring mountain and millie imperial... the rest of it smells like old dead v*gina not air out...

yup, i would agree with that....MI is incredible
 10-11-2010, 02:00 PM         #135
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cough drop foams Delivered today Bought em for Retail On Ebay
[pic - click to view]

10-11-2010, 02:19 PM         #136
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Jordan slides are by far the most uncomfortable joints out. f**k a jumpman, flops are all about chilling and being comf
*kobe shrug* Them s**ts are mad comfy to me. Especially when I had my ankle brace. I rocked them like every day because it wouldn't fit in a shoe. I was hella comfortable in them just like my other jordan sandals with the gel bottoms.

7 years ago '04        #137
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 1514 1514
 NYGallday said:
Cough drop foams Delivered today Bought em for Retail On Ebay
[pic - click to view]

ILL.. ebay > most stores at times
 10-11-2010, 08:58 PM         #138
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:

Creed is not overrated because it's not mainstream, they don't actively advertise their product, it's designed for people that already know about it and know they can buy blind and get an amazing fragrance. I never test the new ones when I buy them, I just get them as they come out. As far as their finer fragrances that you said smell like "old dead v*gina," you just don't understand the notes because you don't have the class to.

My girlfriend knew what I smelled like because I told her what I put on that day, and I guess for her different memories with me were a.ssociated with different smells.
 7 years ago '04        #139
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1470 1470
 siccness said:
Creed is not overrated because it's not mainstream, they don't actively advertise their product, it's designed for people that already know about it and know they can buy blind and get an amazing fragrance. I never test the new ones when I buy them, I just get them as they come out. As far as their finer fragrances that you said smell like "old dead v*gina," you just don't understand the notes because you don't have the class to.

My girlfriend knew what I smelled like because I told her what I put on that day, and I guess for her different memories with me were a.ssociated with different smells.
I don't agree but I don't disagree... It just like clothes u might like it I might hate it... I think creed tends to overcomplicate and over cost their product... I personally think their are ALOT of better selection in much lower price ranges... usually people buy creed just to say they have money just like people do with gucci or LV...
 10-11-2010, 09:43 PM         #140
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:
I don't agree but I don't disagree... It just like clothes u might like it I might hate it... I think creed tends to overcomplicate and over cost their product... I personally think their are ALOT of better selection in much lower price ranges... usually people buy creed just to say they have money just like people do with gucci or LV...
Better selection? yes, better quality? probably not. It's an acquired taste. I'm 23 and every time I visit the Creed Boutique, they're amazed that I go for those fragrances since their normal customer base are 40+. Up until recently I had a lot of Burberry, Gucci, Ferragamo etc. in my fragrance collection. One day I decided to buy a Creed fragrance and right away knew that it's on a different level. First off, every major design house does mostly generic synthetic fragrances while Creed uses natural oils and ingredients and I can spot that right away. Creed is like old money, it has certain vibe and heritage that only very few houses can match.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
77 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy