October 2010 : Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Just1Spark said:
why'd i get the ogs?
yeah, do they hold some sentimental value?, cause from my knowledge of the cherry 12's there no really signifcant difference from the 3 times retro'd versions except materials quality wise used

(im not clowning btw, just saying cause ppl tend to think im a hater or some s**t)

just interested as to why ud cop OG'S of these, when u can cop the retros for 100
 7 years ago '07        #102
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 NYC-Banga said:
yeah, do they hold some sentimental value?, cause from my knowledge of the cherry 12's there no really signifcant difference from the 3 times retro'd versions except materials quality wise used

(im not clowning btw, just saying cause ppl tend to think im a hater or some s**t)

just interested as to why ud cop OG'S of these, when u can cop the retros for 100
naw they hold no sentimental value. the retro's have narrower toebox that i wasn't feelin. ogs are more rounded

retro

[pic - click to view]



og

[pic - click to view]

 10-07-2010, 11:24 AM         #103
Keister Stash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
panasonic lumix dmc fh-22 hd widescreen 14 megapixel

props.. your pics are CRISP
 7 years ago '06        #104
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Just1Spark said:
naw they hold no sentimental value. the retro's have narrower toebox that i wasn't feelin. ogs are more rounded

retro

[pic - click to view]



og

[pic - click to view]

ahhh ok.
 7 years ago '10        #105
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
look at these sheep a.ss n*ggas ganging up on cokehead yall some groupies to each other huh
 7 years ago '07        #106
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #107
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
that a jacket??? looks kinda hot cept for the fact in the middle is bows in like an hour glass that kinda looks like a females dress maybe its a bad pic?
 7 years ago '07        #108
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
its a button down....and nah its just the way its layin there....lol
 7 years ago '05        #110
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Brought these a few weeks ago but I was too lazy to post it here

Raging Bull V's


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #111
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
 Jmoore334 said:

Question About Those 501's Do You Cop Them A Couple Sizes Bigger Or Do You Get Your Exact Size?

Cause If Been Thinking Of Getting Some But I'm Not Sure
yea got em 2 sizes big and now they fittin str8
 10-10-2010, 08:38 PM         #112
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Creed Green Irish Tweed - $302
Creed Aventus - $262
Creed Vintage Tabarome - $405

Yeah, I like fragrances.


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #113
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 siccness said:
Creed Green Irish Tweed - $302
Creed Aventus - $262
Creed Vintage Tabarome - $405

Yeah, I like fragrances.


[pic - click to view]

n*gga, you know creed green irish tweed is same thing as cool water david off...
 10-10-2010, 09:00 PM         #114
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:
n*gga, you know creed green irish tweed is same thing as cool water david off...
I have more than 300 fragrances in my collection, including Davidoff, they are not even on the same level.
 7 years ago '08        #115
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
 siccness said:
I have more than 300 fragrances in my collection, including Davidoff, they are not even on the same level.
Yo that whip something serious son.
#thatisall
 10-10-2010, 10:13 PM         #116
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CokeWave said:
damn near a stack on some cologne slime???????

i could throw on my polo cologne

or my burrberry cologne

or even my holister s**t

but it is ya money
I started easy, even rocked some A&F Fierce back in highschool but now my tastes evolved and can't do any Burberry, Versace, Prada, etc. even though many people would consider those premium fragrances. After I got introduced to Amouage, Mazzolari, Humiecki & Graef, or Creed I got addicted.
 7 years ago '07        #117
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I was gonna make a smart-ass-but-probably-expected remark like, "I just take showers." But I respect what you're doing there. Colognes and such have never really been my thing. I've always been the shower then powder type. But that's a new element of the game you're reppin here, and I salute you for it.
 10-10-2010, 11:59 PM         #118
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
I was gonna make a smart-ass-but-probably-expected remark like, "I just take showers." But I respect what you're doing there. Colognes and such have never really been my thing. I've always been the shower then powder type. But that's a new element of the game you're reppin here, and I salute you for it.
Lol, fragrances don't replace showers (unless you're French) but every man should have a signature fragrance and some for different occasions. I always shower with a scentless soap so I can smell like whatever I choose for the day. But smells evoke different memories and feelings. My ex-girlfriend still says that she has very pleasant memories when she was with me when she remembers what I smelled like. People can also have different impressions based on how you smell. I just bought Creed Vintage Tabarome which is a very very rare fragrance (not to be confused Tabarome Millessime, which is the updated pussified version of it) and had about 6 people, both men and women compliment me on how I smelled, they said they've never smelled anything similar. It's something you could imagine very affluent men smelled like in 1930's. I go for the more niche ones lately that a lot of people can't pull off.

If you're curious, you can read some reviews from perfume heads.
 10-11-2010, 01:23 AM         #119
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastyNate718 said:
Brought these a few weeks ago but I was too lazy to post it here

Raging Bull V's


[pic - click to view]



Props. Nice pick ups. I plan on getting those soon.
 7 years ago '05        #120
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 siccness said:
Lol, fragrances don't replace showers (unless you're French) but every man should have a signature fragrance and some for different occasions. I always shower with a scentless soap so I can smell like whatever I choose for the day. But smells evoke different memories and feelings. My ex-girlfriend still says that she has very pleasant memories when she was with me when she remembers what I smelled like. People can also have different impressions based on how you smell. I just bought Creed Vintage Tabarome which is a very very rare fragrance (not to be confused Tabarome Millessime, which is the updated pussified version of it) and had about 6 people, both men and women compliment me on how I smelled, they said they've never smelled anything similar. It's something you could imagine very affluent men smelled like in 1930's. I go for the more niche ones lately that a lot of people can't pull off.

If you're curious, you can read some reviews from perfume heads.
where u cop it? i bought irish tweed 2 years ago and love it. more a winter scent for me but never heard of vintage tabarome. My top 2 in heavy rotation are john varvatos gucci by gucci and burberry touch.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy