NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #341
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
lol @ only being able to see ppl talking about you when someone else quotes em.

10-28-2010, 12:31 PM         #342
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^banga is the corniest n*gga on this forum...

n*gga got sonned by ronnie...and deleted his thread extra quick
 10-28-2010, 12:38 PM         #343
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Air Jordan Retro 11 "Cool Grey" & 2011 Nike Air Foamposite One "Dark Neon Royal/White-Black"

I'll take pics of the shoes when I wear them...Look for them in the November threads.

Last edited by Brand0n031; 10-28-2010 at 01:11 PM..
 10-28-2010, 01:55 PM         #344
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brandon still keeping his asian connect a secret.
 7 years ago '10        #345
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 CaliIsActive said:
 CaliIsActive said:
asian connect = fake shoes from china
How on earth do you have time to post and type when his d!ck is constantly straddling your tongue
 7 years ago '07        #346
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Brand0n031 said:

[pic - click to view]

Air Jordan Retro 11 "Cool Grey" & 2011 Nike Air Foamposite One "Dark Neon Royal/White-Black"

I'll take pics of the shoes when I wear them...Look for them in the November threads.
Good s**t. Probably going to wear my Cool Greys tomorrow.

You don't feel a difference in the sizes between Jordans and other shoes? I'm an 11.5 in Jordans, but rock an 11 in foams, and a 10.5 in ACG boots. Weird stuff on shoe cuts for me, I guess.
 10-28-2010, 03:08 PM         #347
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CokeWave said:
sometimes you act like a f**kin female

you do mad dumb s**t to get attention

first of all ignoring ppl is some female s**t

u get made fun of and u turn around on some b**ch s**t slime

and then you make f**got comments to let everyone know you got someone on ignore

stop it slime
no its not

it's just someone ignoring your a.ss....females didn't invent that s**t

back in the old days when a Old Head didnt address you or make eye contact with you, that means he looked at you as less of a man....and he don't respect you.

but you're coke wave, what do you care about respect on the internet, both of you keep getting money and doing ya'll thing, no need for the beefing.
 10-28-2010, 03:11 PM         #348
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CokeWave said:
Still tag ya pics. But its gonna be a real hard Nov and Dec. Between the barkleys, pennys, 11s, 13s.....

Im bout to be dipping in my pack money.
you never lied on that one with the shoe s**t, it's going to be hectic.

can't wait to post some s**t, gotta get back in the game.
 10-28-2010, 03:13 PM         #349
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Good s**t. Probably going to wear my Cool Greys tomorrow.

You don't feel a difference in the sizes between Jordans and other shoes? I'm an 11.5 in Jordans, but rock an 11 in foams, and a 10.5 in ACG boots. Weird stuff on shoe cuts for me, I guess.
I do occasionally in some, but it usually isn't enough of a difference for me to size up/down. So I usually stick to 11 unless the shoe is already known to run big/small (ex. cranberrys)

But as far as foamposite ones and majority of jordans go, my true size of 11 works perfect.

Last edited by Brand0n031; 10-28-2010 at 03:15 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #350
space
space
It worked perfect for me with Jordans until the 8s from the CDP. The 11.5 on those feels like a 12 on me. My foot swims in those kicks.
 10-28-2010, 03:42 PM         #351
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you n*ggas ordering from online shoe stores? or you got real life connects the f**k? @ brandon.
 10-28-2010, 04:06 PM         #352
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw...them early release sites be on some other s**t with them prices. i don't got money to blow like that.
 10-28-2010, 04:33 PM         #353
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brandon said he knows a n*gga in real life...that gets them from asia...early and for a cheap price...

n*gga not sharing it though...this is a forum you supposed to share info
 10-28-2010, 04:35 PM         #354
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is getting their pockets r*ped. Dropping 3 bills on shoes made in china.

I drop 6 bills on shoes made in Italy and France.

I don't even think the Cool Greys will be that overhyped. They are general release right?
 10-28-2010, 05:54 PM         #355
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^if you got connections/hook ups...and you know people...you can get them for retail...and have them hold you a pair
 10-28-2010, 06:58 PM         #356
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CokeWave said:
the cool greys will be overhyped

but there will be more than enough for everyonce

since its a holiday release they gonna have em out the a.ss

thats y i refuse to cop early

them n*ggas at my local spot gonna hold me down

coppin x2

in NY probably but son down here? man they will be just as limited as the space jams....AND THOSE WERE STUPID LIMITED down here....only a few got those jams.......and that's the D.C., MD, and VA parts.

I had to holla at flight club but at the end of the day, I got them, not as icy as they would have been if I copped last year out of the store, but still icy.
 7 years ago '07        #357
space
space
 CokeWave said:
the cool greys will be overhyped

but there will be more than enough for everyonce

since its a holiday release they gonna have em out the a.ss

thats y i refuse to cop early

them n*ggas at my local spot gonna hold me down

coppin x2
I wasn't really into kicks last December, but that's the same thing my little cousin thought. He spent most of Space Jam Day driving around NY and into Jersey looking to get them retail. Ended up paying more than retail at this spot in Park Slope afterward because they had his size. That's one of the reasons I pulled the trigger early. I didn't wanna take any chances. Isn't 11.5 a size stores don't carry a lot of?

Yeah, I'm hearing people say the Cool Greys wont have lines for them because Jordan is dropping Flints and Altitudes a few weeks beforehand, but its whatever.

Not trying to sound arrogant, but paying $110 over retail (after taxes) didn't really hurt my feelings. And my bank account didn't notice. It might be 3 large for some people; I call it an impulse purchase.
 10-28-2010, 07:24 PM         #358
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i need to sell sneakers to you n*ggas...because you willing to pay top dollar...

make a profit off you n*ggas...
 10-28-2010, 07:36 PM         #359
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
I wasn't really into kicks last December, but that's the same thing my little cousin thought. He spent most of Space Jam Day driving around NY and into Jersey looking to get them retail. Ended up paying more than retail at this spot in Park Slope afterward because they had his size. That's one of the reasons I pulled the trigger early. I didn't wanna take any chances. Isn't 11.5 a size stores don't carry a lot of?

Yeah, I'm hearing people say the Cool Greys wont have lines for them because Jordan is dropping Flints and Altitudes a few weeks beforehand, but its whatever.

Not trying to sound arrogant, but paying $110 over retail (after taxes) didn't really hurt my feelings. And my bank account didn't notice. It might be 3 large for some people; I call it an impulse purchase.

down here they only get 3 pairs of 10, 10.5, 11's, 11.5's and 12's......

they get ONE PAIR of the small sizes........so just f**king imagine...and I'm talking about hyped shoes......and hell, this was the retro 2's that released earlier this year, and they SOLD LIKE CRAZY.....just imagine how dudes are going to act when the Grey's drop.....might be different up there where coke wave is at, but down here I don't blame you for copping early.

seems like team nike is going for the extra limited release of all 11's, PLUS it'll be around christmas time, so what's my chances of actually waking up hella early? getting to the malls doors with 10 other n*ggas standing around, and hitting a Chris Johnson throughout the damn mall just to be first at the shoe store doors? slim to f**king none...I ain't doing no running

and camping out is a definite no no.
 10-28-2010, 07:38 PM         #360
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^so are you going to drop the 300 for them then?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy