October 2010 : Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 151
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 72
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #261
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 keg_70 said:

[pic - click to view]

you been spending some dough at gucci....which gucci in sydney?
 7 years ago '06        #262
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Tommy_Bunz said:
awwww here we go.........
yeahhhhhhhh buddy...yall dont deserve it yet.































j/k
 7 years ago '04        #263
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
Banga i know what u got smh!!!!!YOU THINK U SLICK!!
 10-22-2010, 10:40 PM         #264
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
you been spending some dough at gucci....which gucci in sydney?
i got few hats and beanie from the sydney one in martin place

other belts i got from a friend in usa to ship over from gucci.com
 7 years ago '05        #265
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 7 years ago '05        #266
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
^^^

n*gga u still sound like u reading a book at a 9th grade level when u rap.

puts some emotion in it.
 7 years ago '05        #267
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i genuinely thank you for the listen and the feedback, but i'm not an emotional dude, if i show any more emotion i'll be being fake
 10-23-2010, 07:56 AM         #268
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gucci pucci
 7 years ago '05        #269
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 daliff89 said:
i genuinely thank you for the listen and the feedback, but i'm not an emotional dude, if i show any more emotion i'll be being fake
yah but sounds like ur reading ur s**t off paper and it don't mean s**t to you. not really always about emotion but at least make it convincing and have meaning.
 10-23-2010, 09:33 AM         #270
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



My cranberries finnally got here took a quick pic...
 10-23-2010, 09:45 AM         #271
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^LOL at dude living in the projects of brooklyn...
 7 years ago '06        #272
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 carden2 said:
yah but sounds like ur reading ur s**t off paper and it don't mean s**t to you. not really always about emotion but at least make it convincing and have meaning.
agreed, u have the lyrics, but ur delivery is not there at all, its like you're spitting in nonchalantly like you dont care about ur craft.

like the roger goodell line shoulda had some impact when i spit rhymes and i have a hard hitting line i spit it like im pushing u in ur chest with my hands...if u get what im saying.
 10-23-2010, 10:19 AM         #273
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
^LOL at dude living in the projects of brooklyn...
Okay buddy
 10-23-2010, 10:35 AM         #274
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:

[pic - click to view]



My cranberries finnally got here took a quick pic...


Nice man.
 10-23-2010, 10:39 AM         #275
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at your window....thats a dirty busted apt.

projects building in queens?
 10-23-2010, 11:12 AM         #276
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i live in the hood so what...ima youngin anyways and i help pay bills in the crib wit my parents..who cares bout the damn window n*gga..jus give ya props on the pick up and move on..oh and i got the cranberries for 195 shipped if u wanna kno how much i got em for


Last edited by NYGallday; 10-23-2010 at 11:17 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #277
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 NYGallday said:
yea i live in the hood so what...ima youngin anyways and i help pay bills in the crib wit my parents..who cares bout the damn window n*gga..jus give ya props on the pick up and move on..oh and i got the cranberries for 195 shipped if u wanna kno how much i got em for
son as much as Ive clowned n*ggas on here in the years, ive come to learn these n*ggas who talk the most s**t and have negative s**t to say are the n*ggas WHO HAVE NOTHING.

these the dudes who want what u have, but will clown you to put u down because they are down

ignore these n*ggas man, when a n*gga who posts heat consistently right alongside you, pops off, thats when u should defend urself

the thing is that doesnt happen, because real recognizes real and we have respect for one another.

im baffled at a n*gga clowning u for living in the pjs/hood...and then they clown u for living in a nice house and neighborhood and say ur living off mommy and daddy.

f**k these n*ggas, props on getting ur crans fam.
 10-23-2010, 11:47 AM         #278
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
son as much as Ive clowned n*ggas on here in the years, ive come to learn these n*ggas who talk the most s**t and have negative s**t to say are the n*ggas WHO HAVE NOTHING.

these the dudes who want what u have, but will clown you to put u down because they are down

ignore these n*ggas man, when a n*gga who posts heat consistently right alongside you, pops off, thats when u should defend urself

the thing is that doesnt happen, because real recognizes real and we have respect for one another.

im baffled at a n*gga clowning u for living in the pjs/hood...and then they clown u for living in a nice house and neighborhood and say ur living off mommy and daddy.

f**k these n*ggas, props on getting ur crans fam.
you are right My G..def goin to use this advice for the future and not respond to bulls**t jus post my pick up and keep it movin and ignore stupid comments...and good looks man appreciate it..
 7 years ago '04        #279
Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 NYGallday said:

[pic - click to view]



My cranberries finnally got here took a quick pic...
:agreement6:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy