After YEARS of Speculation... Is DIDDY FINALLY Coming Out the CLOSET!? High Heels & Skirt PHOTO

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,667 | Props total: 13145 13145
He was always gay....
 7 years ago '05        #102
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Ra-da-god said:
show me a picture of diddy in japan rocking samurai battle armor or him in china performing in an emperors kingly robes better yet show me him in africa wearing a Dashiki

and there was no other way to pay homage to scottland other than wearing a kilt? he coulda rocked a Glengarry Bonnet or Tam with the feather and came out to an opening of bagpipes and would have got the same response from the locals, and its still a skirt actually take away the plaid design and what do you got?
The chances of you seeing Japanese people don "samurai battle armor" or Chinese people don an "Emperor's robes" for formal occasions is zero; the chances of you seeing Scottish people don Highland dress for formal occasions is very high. They are in no way comaprable.

I'm glad you took the time out to google traditional Scottish dress but you've failed miserably. The Glengarry bonnet is not normally worn as part of a civilian's Highland dress these days, as it is largely reserved for the Scottish MILITARY. And as for Tam O'Shanters, they are a joke in civilian use - it would be the least fashionable thing the guy could do. The only time a Tam O'Shanter isn't a joke is when a variant is used by the Scottish MILITARY.

So in short, you've just suggested he should have dressed as a Scottish military officer. I'm sure that would have went down well with a Scottish audience, some of whom will have family serving in the military & seeing combat on a daily basis. It might even be illegal, come to think of it. And it definitely would have been much gayer than what he did do.

You can take plaid out of a kilt & it'll still be very different from your average skirt; &, in case you didn't get it while researching Scottish dress, the kilt is for MALES.

Ra-da-god said:
if you weren't scottish and had some type of 16th century highlander ancestry why else would you be wearing it? n*ggas don't even know what they mean or why they were even being worn in the 1st place. if pop culture deems that its ok for men to rock panties do they cease to become womens clothing all in the name of fashion & popularity?
Maybe because being in Scotland is one of the very few times it's going to seem ok to wear one? Dummy.

nattidred said:
If that was a female rocking that s**t then would ya'll still say it was a kilt?
Females don't wear kilts. It's male dress.
 7 years ago '10        #103
Purple326 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 2 2
n*gga trying to get a job at The Pub!
 7 years ago '04        #104
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
always knew he was bi...
 7 years ago '04        #105
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Diddy just did a show in Scotland hence the kilt. It looks horrible without the full outfit though.

judging how a man looks in a kilt....i mean skirt
 7 years ago '10        #106
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 snippet said:

[pic - click to view]

lol damn thats oldschool yo
 09-30-2010, 11:07 PM         #107
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
Ricky Martin was fukkin hoes & got married & had a kid
but he finally came out the closet..I guess u gonna say he's not gay either??
ricky martin has always been gay and had his children via-surrogate and ivf, where the f**k do you a**holes get your facts?
 10-01-2010, 01:40 AM         #108
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehustler07 said:
ma nicca... in the hood its a skirt.
 7 years ago '04        #109
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2404 2404
 Mista Mizatti said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #110
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
smh... the kilt, no but those boots are nice... and by the name of the thread, i was expecting to see stilettos lol

but fnck diddy
 7 years ago '09        #111
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
oh helllll no...
 10-01-2010, 05:28 AM         #112
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
he's not scottish and doesn't share any heritage with their culture, meaning he's wearing a skirt no matter how you cut it and I think the word you were looking for was ignorant there's a difference I'm neither and I think its a gay or altealst suspect for a grown man to be dancing around in a skirt.

rapper being a cop turned studio druglord he gets a pass
rapper kisses another man he gets a pass
rapper wearing women clothes he gets a pass
rapper having s**t stains he gets a pass
rapper getting his face rocked on youtube he gets a pass

is this hip hop or a soap opera? :wtf:

who was dat tho ?? ?
 7 years ago '04        #113
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Wasted said:
Man stop f**king reaching you dweebs. Its a kilt.

[pic - click to view]

you got a closet full of these?
 7 years ago '04        #114
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
The chances of you seeing Japanese people don "samurai battle armor" or Chinese people don an "Emperor's robes" for formal occasions is zero; the chances of you seeing Scottish people don Highland dress for formal occasions is very high. They are in no way comaprable.

I'm glad you took the time out to google traditional Scottish dress but you've failed miserably. The Glengarry bonnet is not normally worn as part of a civilian's Highland dress these days, as it is largely reserved for the Scottish MILITARY. And as for Tam O'Shanters, they are a joke in civilian use - it would be the least fashionable thing the guy could do. The only time a Tam O'Shanter isn't a joke is when a variant is used by the Scottish MILITARY.

So in short, you've just suggested he should have dressed as a Scottish military officer. I'm sure that would have went down well with a Scottish audience, some of whom will have family serving in the military & seeing combat on a daily basis. It might even be illegal, come to think of it. And it definitely would have been much gayer than what he did do.

You can take plaid out of a kilt & it'll still be very different from your average skirt; &, in case you didn't get it while researching Scottish dress, the kilt is for MALES.

Maybe because being in Scotland is one of the very few times it's going to seem ok to wear one? Dummy.

Females don't wear kilts. It's male dress.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #115
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
its a kilt, damn.....with or without it the n*gga is still lame
 7 years ago '09        #116
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 576 576
Yall know Diddiy always be on some outlandish s**t, but it was cool of him to embrace culture of the country he was performing in...
 7 years ago '07        #117
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
But what I don't get with some n*ggas on Boxden is they will call Diddy gay for wearing a 'kilt' or whatever but have Lil B in their avy and support a n*gga who calls himself a 'pretty b**ch'

Boxden n*ggas are (in the words of my pops) 'Bass Akwards'
 7 years ago '07        #118
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 1750 1750
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

10-01-2010, 01:49 PM         #119
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See some people look at this and say "he's gay" because in the hood that wouldn't pass at all! Than some people will say he was in scotland and he is making money so it doesn't mean he is gay! Does making money justify him wearing a "kilt"? Should you always keep your morals & the hood in mind everytime you do something? It's kinda like a "Man purse/ satchel"! N-E-Wayz my point is, HELL NAW WTF BS! Just imagine this nig on stage dancing in that s**t! lmao I NEED VIDEO ASAP!
 7 years ago '05        #120
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 K. Slack said:
See some people look at this and say "he's gay" because in the hood that wouldn't pass at all! Than some people will say he was in scotland and he is making money so it doesn't mean he is gay! Does making money justify him wearing a "kilt"? Should you always keep your morals & the hood in mind everytime you do something? It's kinda like a "Man purse/ satchel"! N-E-Wayz my point is, HELL NAW WTF BS! Just imagine this nig on stage dancing in that s**t! lmao I NEED VIDEO ASAP!
n*ggas think money is everything. but they fail to realize that they will never have everything because aint noway in hell n*ggas will have all the money. i wish u f**got n*ggas will quit selling out for something thats worth the paper its printed on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy