Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, Christian Louboutin, Cartier
Louis Vuitton 43 62.32%
Gucci 27 39.13%
Hermes 7 10.14%
Christian Louboutin 6 8.70%
Cartier 9 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-07-2010, 07:16 PM         #101
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^cool...you bragging about it on the internet..

i made my first million at 18....see how easy that was?
 7 years ago '07        #102
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
not braggin.....you asked dude that question as if you were asking if he ever heard Ready To Die.....money aint everything man....cant take it with you....
 10-07-2010, 07:46 PM         #103
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah...money talks...i provided proof...i stay lv'd to the tighty whites..

n*ggas is just making jokes...and talking fantasies here...
 7 years ago '09        #104
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
yeah...money talks...i provided proof...i stay lv'd to the tighty whites..

n*ggas is just making jokes...and talking fantasies here...
where do u invest?? spec, trade, or long term?? blue chips, or micro's?? do u stack in bank accounts, CD's, or mutual funds??

seriously....

Last edited by Akilleez; 10-07-2010 at 08:11 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #105
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
well.....i dont need to provide proof....glad u enjoy wearing luxury brands man, keep doin your thing and props for the pics...
 7 years ago '04        #106
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 BobTheBuilder said:
and by the looks of yo crib you shouldve spend that 10-20k and 600 on a new paint some new flooring and a paint job and a new table cause that s**t is not poppin , s**t i do contracting pay me n ill have yo s**t laid out wit granite or marble n some player s**t cause right now u lookin real unfamiliar u ol table from 88 with the matchin wicker chair a.ss n*gga gtfoh with that s**t and that aint hatin its the truth obviously your priorities are f**ked
 Smiley61nina said:
Wicker chairs...HAHAHAHHAH. yeah man, no hate, but step your living situation up before you start spending bread on Euro designer ish. ya front door and dining table are in arms reach of eachother, doubt 20k worth of any type of clothing could fit in that lil s**t.
 SCRIP1ONER said:
the sunglasses are sick but why the f**k u need a coin purse for u saying ur ballin wtf u need change??
That's it. Arrange a funeral for me cuz this is just

y'all f**king owned this n*gga in his own thread.....
 7 years ago '04        #107
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 lexball50 said:
f**k clothes. Im not really much into fashion but if its luxury s**t you want.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that's a nice whip.

Akilleez said:
who u investin' in homey?? DOW-J, NASDAQ, and S&P just went up 2 weeks ago so unless u rode that 197 point rise from the previous plummits, it's very unlikely ur profiting much. and the interest rates on all bonds, CD's and MF's are terrible right now, the bulk of which are almost less than 4% and illiquid for the most part. so disposable??? if ur disposable funds come from the market, ur talkin' duck tales, cause unless a n*gga got a few hundred K in play in the market, they ain't pocketing much of anything now. any stock tips???

excuse the lame SM rant lol.
you know damn well he aint got no idea what you just posted he been avoiding to respond to this post so far

Fcuk Boy Music said:
^cool...you bragging about it on the internet..

i made my first million at 18....see how easy that was?
rich people don't brag on a message board about how much money and the designer clothes they got. The people who do that are usually 18-23 year old kids that like to front a lot. I ain't hating man but a person's wealth isn't determined by shoes or clothes; it's determined by investments, cars and houses that are paid off not that you make a monthly payment to and by the career you have whether you're a big time drug dealer or a hedge fund manager.

So far you've just made yourself seem like someone with really low self esteem who needs to brag about his LV chuck taylors and 300-dollar scarfs on f**king boxden. You said you invest but anyone who is an investor knows damn well that those items are just not a good investment. If your s**t is real, which it seems it is, you're making it seem like you either save your money from your 9-5 job and spend it on designer stuff or you probably sell weed or crack it's simple as that.
 10-07-2010, 09:44 PM         #108
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^actually genius....my lv clothes is a good investment.

because....if i save my clothes...and its no longer sold in lv boutiques...i could actually get more money for it..

since lv items are so limited and sell out fast.

like the lv millionaire sunglasses that released in 2007-2008. they cost a stack at retail. they completely sold out..

and are going for 3,000 or 4,000 on ebay.

thats a great investment. thats 3 or 4xs....and thats a crazy flip.

if you bum a.ss broke ninjas are broke...just say so dont hate.
 10-07-2010, 09:46 PM         #109
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The difference between me and these broke a.ss lames making jokes...

Is i actually am cakey...I can spend my money frivolously and think nothing of it.

Only broke n*ggas got jokes...

Money talks n*gga...I've provide proof of thousands and thousands dollars worth of clothing.

On a bad day, I'm 5000 or 4000 dollars deep in my outfit...and thats not counting whats in my pocket..

s**t if i was you...i would hate me too..
 7 years ago '06        #110
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Financing both. Very reasonable rate though and im about 3 years in on both of them so its all good.
 7 years ago '09        #111
Akilleez 
space
space
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
^actually genius....my lv clothes is a good investment.

because....if i save my clothes...and its no longer sold in lv boutiques...i could actually get more money for it..

since lv items are so limited and sell out fast.

like the lv millionaire sunglasses that released in 2007-2008. they cost a stack at retail. they completely sold out..

and are going for 3,000 or 4,000 on ebay.

thats a great investment. thats 3 or 4xs....and thats a crazy flip.

if you bum a.ss broke ninjas are broke...just say so dont hate.
so your investments are your LV glasses that appreciated in value on ebay???? and used clothing is ur main a.sset???? HOLY SH*T!!!!
:r ofl:
i'v never laughed so hard in my life. somebody tell warren buffet to move over and make room for the new investment genius.... now i know who they based gordon gekko on . i'll give u one thing tho n*gga, u might could run the flyest thrift store on the planet
 10-07-2010, 10:19 PM         #112
Brand0n031  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stfu.
 7 years ago '05        #113
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
props to the TS for making this thread....i was out of breathe with laughter
 7 years ago '04        #114
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,534 | Props total: 222 222
 Akilleez said:
so your investments are your LV glasses that appreciated in value on ebay???? and used clothing is ur main a.sset???? HOLY SH*T!!!!
:r ofl:
i'v never laughed so hard in my life. somebody tell warren buffet to move over and make room for the new investment genius.... now i know who they based gordon gekko on . i'll give u one thing tho n*gga, u might could run the flyest thrift store on the planet
n*gga has avoided you like the plague!!
 7 years ago '04        #115
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,722 | Props total: 23232 23232
i smell fraud:greetings10:
 10-08-2010, 07:18 AM         #116
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goes to show...to the dude that said my clothing is a bad investment....i can flip my s**t for double of what i paid for it...because of the xlcusivity and limitedness...

its a win win...for me...

dudes saying people with money dont buy this.....the dudes/b**ches that go in the lv store aren't affected by the recession....and the dudes are cakey...
 7 years ago '09        #117
Akilleez 
space
space
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
goes to show...to the dude that said my clothing is a bad investment....i can flip my s**t for double of what i paid for it...because of the xlcusivity and limitedness...

its a win win...for me...

dudes saying people with money dont buy this.....the dudes/b**ches that go in the lv store aren't affected by the recession....and the dudes are cakey...
your economics are f*cking awful. one question tho, i get that this is an investment for u (no i don't) but my question is still: What did u invest in to get the money FOR the clothes????
 7 years ago '07        #118
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
 Akilleez said:
real s**t tho
 10-08-2010, 02:23 PM         #119
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all I'm not into it for getting money for clothes.

Personally LV is my favorite clothing brand. I buy the most exclusive and limited s**t that LV has to offer.

so 1 year or 2 years down the road. I could sell it used, and get double for it.

this aint rocawear or jordans. LV prices go up, never go down.
 7 years ago '06        #120
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
this dude avoiding all questions about how me makes his money=fraud ... what you do for work?? plus what you pushin in the streets bc if you on mta rockin 4000$ outfits YOU LOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy