Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, Christian Louboutin, Cartier
Louis Vuitton 43 62.32%
Gucci 27 39.13%
Hermes 7 10.14%
Christian Louboutin 6 8.70%
Cartier 9 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1141
Se7en Six 76 1116 heat pts1116
space
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 998 998

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-16-2011, 11:29 AM         #1142
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Ronaldo stay with some gucci. Dude loves Gucci.

Yo Sneakerwatch dude....those pics are from upscalehype....give em props though....you gotta acknowledge that.
 02-16-2011, 11:31 AM         #1143
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueWest_1 said:
@ this fraud fcuk boy posting THE SAME SHADES WE SEEN 3 MONTHS AGO.

TAG SOME NEW s**t. You know, all the 20k worth of LV you supposedly have in your closet.

How bout you show us some recent receipts since you say you drop 2-3gs at LV stores every weekend.

But all you're going to do is ignore the facts and say you tagged some pics...that we saw 3 months ago.

You are a bum. Plain and simple.
those pics are tagged because some idiot said i was stealing pics from ebay. which was not true. so i tagged them and reposted em.

also these pictures are not for you though....its for a blog....
 7 years ago '05        #1144
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
those pics are tagged because some idiot said i was stealing pics from ebay. which was not true. so i tagged them and reposted em.

but you just ignored the rest of his post!!! U have no RECEIPTS BECAUSE U GOT THE BACK ALLEY VAN HOOK UP!!!!! Tell pancho i said Hi.....
 7 years ago '04        #1145
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
^Ronaldo stay with some gucci. Dude loves Gucci.

Yo Sneakerwatch dude....those pics are from upscalehype....give em props though....you gotta acknowledge that.
 Fcuk Boy Music said:

I'm not doubting the s**t you posted is yours. But where's the rest at?

Take pics of your 20k worth of Louie and show us some recent receipts and you can shut everyone including myself the f**k up.

2-3gs every weekend at LV, you should have a bunch of s**t to take pics of and not s**t we've already seen.

But you keep ignoring that fact. Reason people are dissing you is because you ain't showing what you saying you got.

Posting the same 3 fits over and over and from different angles just means you ain't got s**t else to show us.
 02-16-2011, 11:35 AM         #1146
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its official and authentic you idiot.

But you wouldn't know since you own no lv.

I like that you ignored my 24 hours to go to the lv store and buy an lv item.

broke dudes....smh
 7 years ago '05        #1147
space
space
 TrueWest_1 said:

Take pics of your 20k worth of Louie and show us some recent receipts and you can shut everyone including myself the f**k up.

2-3gs every weekend at LV, you should have a bunch of s**t to take pics of and not s**t we've already seen.

But you keep ignoring that fact. Reason people are dissing you is because you ain't showing what you saying you got.

Posting the same 3 fits over and over and from different angles just means you ain't got s**t else to show us.
n*gga cant show us anything else because the rest of his s**t is ruined from walking everywhere......
 02-16-2011, 11:36 AM         #1148
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueWest_1 said:

first of all...im not posting pictures for you at all....you insignificant...pathetic..

I only posted 2 fits...for this passed weekend.....

I usually dont even frequent the wdywt thread.....because dudes dress way differently...which is why i stay on my thread...

You keep saying I keep reposting the same fit and the same sunglasses....well it was to prove that idiot wrong and make him look stupid.

1) tagged pics are to prove a hater wrong
2) the rest of the pics are for a blog posting....

there you go...im not reposting or trying to recycle...

when someone calls me out....i gotta slap him down for the lies...
 7 years ago '05        #1149
space
space
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
Its official and authentic you idiot.

But you wouldn't know since you own no lv.

I like that you ignored my 24 hours to go to the lv store and buy an lv item.

broke dudes....smh
Wait..... Imma go make an LV purchase to show some bum a.ss n*gga on the internet that i can buy something? I guess i could just to take a picture of the receipt which would be more than you ever did.... I could just take it back since I really don't care for it.....
 02-16-2011, 11:39 AM         #1150
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^so you admitting you got no bread and no money. this conversation is over.

smh @ you..

you that "i buy this, i wear this item, and return it cuz i can't afford it"

buy and return a.ss n*gga?

we getting money over here...
 7 years ago '05        #1151
space
space
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
^so you admitting you got no bread and no money. this conversation is over.

smh @ you..

you that "i buy this, i wear this item, and return it cuz i can't afford it"

buy and return a.ss n*gga?

we getting money over here...
wait all u said was that u wanted to see if u could afford it... Now you want to force me to like something?

So basically you're saying if a n*gga don't like LV he's beneath you? I mean listen.... Atleast Ronaldo knows how to throw a fit together..... It's not my style at all but he know what he doin in that pic...... Don't hate a n*gga because he got a diff style than you..... Money ain't the issue my dude...

Let me ask you a question.... What do you wear besides these said brand?
 7 years ago '04        #1152
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
first of all...im not posting pictures for you at all....you insignificant...pathetic..

I only posted 2 fits...for this passed weekend.....

I usually dont even frequent the wdywt thread.....because dudes dress way differently...which is why i stay on my thread...

You keep saying I keep reposting the same fit and the same sunglasses....well it was to prove that idiot wrong and make him look stupid.

1) tagged pics are to prove a hater wrong
2) the rest of the pics are for a blog posting....

there you go...im not reposting or trying to recycle...

when someone calls me out....i gotta slap him down for the lies...
You you'll go out of your way to re-take pics of the same outfits but its way too much for you to pull out more LV gear to shut EVERYONE UP?

Its obvious you

1) don't make as much money as you claim

2) don't own as much LV as you claim

3) don't go shopping at the LV store like you claim

I'm glad everyone is exposing you because all its going to make you do is find a way to borrow extra money so you can go buy one more piece of LV clothing and make it hard for you to pay your rent for the month.

You're a joke. If mahf**kas were doubting me, I wouldn've pulled out my receipts and my LV gear and shut this s**t down but you can't do that cuz you don't have it.

Universal~Mind said:
n*gga cant show us anything else because the rest of his s**t is ruined from walking everywhere......

This dude is just waiting to get his tax refund so he can go blow it all on 2 LV items and come back here to say he's balling out of control.

Matter of fact, he probably already did that and bought that hideous baby blue shirt

02-16-2011, 11:44 AM         #1153
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You do understand that my collection cannot fit in 1 picture frame, not even 2....the whole thing cannot...

Can we get an auditor, accountant, to keep tally....

Because it is that amount or exceeds it...
 7 years ago '04        #1154
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
all it takes is take a few pictures of some receipts to PROVE what you been saying, so why not do it?

it's one thing to post pictures of your clothing.. it's another to front like you balling and dropping 3 grand a week on clothing when you yourself admitted you only make 80 grand a year

entertaining a.ss thread though, I'll give you that much
 02-16-2011, 11:47 AM         #1155
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The notion that you have to be rich to purchase it is disgusting..

I know 14 - 15 year olds that are LV'd up and LV'd down..

just because you bums have no fashion sense, no style at all....have no money to add to it...

It's my money, I earned it, have plenty of it, I purchase LV, have plenty of it.

If this doesnt compute to you. Then it doesnt.

FBM = Money + Swag + LV = That Dude
 7 years ago '04        #1156
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Fcuk Boy Music said:

just because you bums have no fashion sense, no style at all....have no money to add to it...

It's my money, I earned, have plenty of it, I purchase LV, have plenty of it.
Naw, don't back peddle now you Alf faced bastard. You said you were making so much cake you could afford to go to the LV store every weekend and drop 3gs like it was nothing.

You said dudes were BROKE and thats why they couldn't afford LV. Now all of a sudden a 15 year old can go in a LV store and buy whatever they want?!

You said yourself you make 80k a year but spending 2gs at LV every weekend comes out to 104k a year.

something ain't adding up and guess what? Its your numbers.
 7 years ago '04        #1157
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1

nothing wrong with you loving LV, but just post pics of the s**t you own and leave it at that

no need to front like you dropping a few grand every week and balling out of control
 02-16-2011, 11:53 AM         #1158
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^true west

the fact that you have no life. live in this thread. post no pictures of lv, gucci or hermes. isn't adding up

true west....you come in this thread every day all day....just to type words..

not once have you posted a fit or a lv, gucci, hermes item..

true west you aint getting money....you own no lv....you own no gucci...you own no hermes..

so why come in this thread? its out of your league....you not in the social level or class yet
 02-16-2011, 11:53 AM         #1159
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:

nothing wrong with you loving LV, but just post pics of the s**t you own and leave it at that

no need to front like you dropping a few grand every week

dont talk to me dude...you trying to cop jordans...and considering 180 dollars like its a life altering decision....and you going to cop the kobes...

you got no bread...simple as that.

"I can't make my decision..."

"Should I drop 180 on this..."

"is that too much"

"i always wanted jays"

"what do you think of this price"

"would yall drop this amount of money on this"

dont talk about money

Last edited by Fcuk Boy Music; 02-16-2011 at 11:57 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #1160
space
space
 Fcuk Boy Music said:

It's my money, I earned it, have plenty of it, I purchase LV, have plenty of it.

If this doesnt compute to you. Then it doesnt.

FBM = Money + Swag + LV = That Dude
FBM = Fake Boy Money......

n*gga u broke..... period.... Your dusty a.ss crack house proves it... Even if i was gonna spend that kinda money on that bulls**t... id'e get all my essentials on point first..... House, whip etc... The fact that u dance around everything we ask of you is the pudding.... n*gga u brooookeeeee......

You talk about not wasting time???? n*gga u spent the last hour replying to my posts!!!! You spent about 8 minutes drawing a bubbled Boxden tag n colored that s**t in.......... YOU HAVE NO RECEIPTS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T PURCHASED AT LV STORES AT FULL PRICE.........

Broke or not, if i had that kind of cake id'e keep all my LV reciepts in a LV coin purse and that's all id'e use that gay s**t for! You know why? Because anyone that rocks LV knows that that s**t is classic and when the time ever came to sell or whatever RECEIPTS only add to the legitimacy and if i was gonna be corny enough to parade my gear online to a bunch of no names... ide come correct with RECEIPTS!!!!

n*gga You're a bum!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy