Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, Cartier, Christian Louboutin

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes, Christian Louboutin, Cartier
Louis Vuitton 43 62.32%
Gucci 27 39.13%
Hermes 7 10.14%
Christian Louboutin 6 8.70%
Cartier 9 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 69. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-16-2011, 02:28 AM         #1081
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you mentioned them in the money spot thing

talking about leasing and financing....

and having a 100 dollar limit on macys department store credit card
 7 years ago '10        #1082
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 China Man said:
fcuk boy, you buy the whole car?

I ain't even gon ask you what car you drive cuz your words hold no weight... so post a pic of your car...

I WANNA SEE A BALLER!

lmao

[pic - click to view]

Here you go, this is what he's pushing
 02-16-2011, 02:29 AM         #1083
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then you go on how you got you capital one credit card at 18....you broke bum...cheap bastard.
 02-16-2011, 02:29 AM         #1084
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How are you going to spend 3 months and HOURS AND HOURS of posting tryna defend yourself when ALL you need to do is post up some legit pics? Either that or admit the truth, and while some will laugh, some will respect... that's more respect than you'll ever get now...

See, the logic makes no sense ------>

YOU.LOST.
 02-16-2011, 02:31 AM         #1085
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 China Man said:
I've never seen my EX score.

I started out with a Macys card $100.00 limit the second I turned 18. Then I moved onto Capital One...etc.

Use your CC, pay it off every month and you'll be fine.

According to some of the things I've read, you should use a very low percentage of your limit. If you want to charge a lot, get an AMEX card with virtually no credit limit.

Taking out a loan for a car or financing a car and paying on time every month will build your credit in no time.

The key is to pay every month and on time with the full amount.

But some how you got money and caking.....

$100 dollars cant even buy my socks...

I dont know what I'd do with hunnid bucks....probably a bag of chips? 2 liter soda?

i mean a hunnid dollar limit....

you need 10 times that for me bruh
 02-16-2011, 02:31 AM         #1086
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is dead, yall ... lol, hes dunn
 02-16-2011, 02:34 AM         #1087
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still mad at the fact that China man got a $100 limit macys department store credit card..

and he gets at me for shopping at Bloomies all day....

I love LV

you gets no money at all...

you need your parents to co-sign....you need to do a join with your parents..

$100 dollar limit? I dont even think kids in African can live off that...

When you get to 10K 20K limits....get back atcha boy...
 02-16-2011, 02:34 AM         #1088
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, what the hell does that got to do with being broke?

Yeah, the day I turned 18 is the day I was legally able to start my credit... so yes naturally I went to a dept store since they are the easiest and shockingly got approved for 200... then next I got a capital one... to build credit... a credit card is valuable if you pay everything off at once you can redeem the rewards.

Then later in the year Amex sent me a pre-approved application for gold card...

By 19 I had like a 720,725,735 credit score (something like that)...

It wasn't that hard to be honest I was just tryna help a n*gga out in that thread...

Yet you come in here telling me I'm a broke bum?

LMAO!
 02-16-2011, 02:36 AM         #1089
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
But some how you got money and caking.....

$100 dollars cant even buy my socks...

I dont know what I'd do with hunnid bucks....probably a bag of chips? 2 liter soda?

i mean a hunnid dollar limit....

you need 10 times that for me bruh
This n*gga buys LV coca cola lol . Designer potato chips lol...dis n*gga keeps it one hunnid .
 7 years ago '10        #1090
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Fcuk Boy,

You do realize LV socks run for about $10-20 right?

So either you're overpaying or just overly stupid
 02-16-2011, 02:37 AM         #1091
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was probably 100 actually... then capital one was $200...either way I was building CREDIT...you know n*ggas like me wanna own our own house(s) and sleep on a bed with some sheets

are you retarded?

You've pretty much exposed yourself even more with everything you just posted... if you don't even know about how credit works when your 18, and you posted a pic from years ago where you paid in cash and charged a card (for a total of like $500 lmao!!!)... obviously you have no idea WTF you're talking about...
 02-16-2011, 02:38 AM         #1092
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First it was 100 now its 200....either way...thats way too low...you keep switching it up...next it will be 500....then 1000...stick to the script...

I can't buy draws for 200....

Anyway....Lil China Man....You probably are stingy, cheap, broke and avarice.....you on a leash with your parents..

Simply economics....money makes the world go round....make currency circulate...

Dept Store cc's way too high interest genius, and they charge a monthly fee of 25 dollars something like...inactive fees, usage fees...not worth it....those dept cards damage your credit and are not good at all....suze orman type tell you to get rid of those...cuz you end up forgetting about em, etc. its a hassle

you were very smart getting that macys dept store at 19

Last edited by Fcuk Boy Music; 02-16-2011 at 02:40 AM..
 02-16-2011, 02:41 AM         #1093
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I truly believed this **** was smarter than this...
 02-16-2011, 02:42 AM         #1094
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
China Man...or China Delivery Man....you really don't have to front for the net...

you 19 years old and got yours Macys Dept store credit card for 100 dollars....daddy said so...or that was your a.ss...

He had to break his back in Shanghai to pay your for education...lol

I didn't even know they mad limits that low...wow....I guess you can only buy hanes t-shirts and jockey boxers....no homo...

100 aint doing it for me....i need 10 times that

``a measly 100 dollars aint balling....that aint swagged``
 02-16-2011, 02:44 AM         #1095
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U need 10 times that. Exactly. Because u dont have it.
 02-16-2011, 02:46 AM         #1096
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Grown folks talking Philly....you gonna have to go to bed and sleep....but dont mind me running thru ya mother..

I've heard of 1,000 limit, 2,000 limits or 5,000 limits...for youngsters and the youth..

but 100 dollars?

Chinamen your parents do not trust you at all...

are you half jewish? no dis
 02-16-2011, 02:48 AM         #1097
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
First it was 100 now its 200....either way...thats way too low...you keep switching it up...next it will be 500....then 1000...stick to the script...

I can't buy draws for 200....

Anyway....Lil China Man....You probably are stingy, cheap, broke and avarice.....you on a leash with your parents..

Simply economics....money makes the world go round....make currency circulate...

Dept Store cc's way too high interest genius, and they charge a monthly fee of 25 dollars something like...inactive fees, usage fees...not worth it....those dept cards damage your credit and are not good at all....suze orman type tell you to get rid of those...cuz you end up forgetting about em, etc. its a hassle

you were very smart getting that macys dept store at 19
1. Regardless of it being 100 or 200, it doesn't matter that s**t was 4 years ago... it's OBVIOUSLY a low amount, but at 18 you ain't getting no legit limit.

2. Who the f**k cares about the interest? You paying the whole damn thing off. There is no monthly fee,inactive fee (WTF?), usage fees.... what the f**k? Generally, you get a little reward for signing up like $25.

That macys card helped PUT credit on my name so I could apply more for credit cards in the future, hence BUILD MY CREDIT.

I would give the same advice to ANYONE who turns 18.. go get yo a.ss a dept store card. You don't gotta use it, if anyone in your family or friends gonna buy something from there... tell them to give you the cash and you'll pay it with your credit card... it's that simple to start building credit. You REALIZE this logic would apply for anyone who turns 18 regardless of their financial status?

This n*gga talking about dept stores card have too high interest... LMFAO!

Yo socks cost 100 but you ain't got bedsheets and got p!ss yellow mattress + p!ss floors. I wouldn't be surprised if you used kleenex as toilet paper to save for yo LV fund.
 02-16-2011, 02:49 AM         #1098
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grown men?? Im older than u f**kdd face...
 02-16-2011, 02:50 AM         #1099
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ getting a $5,000 credit limit being 18 and 1 day (how this turn into me being 19 and having this limit?)...
 02-16-2011, 02:50 AM         #1100
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kboy flatlining.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy