Beats by dre headphones, are they really good?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Ezzzzz 1 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 191 191
I have had the bose qc2 and qc3 and now have the beats by dre studio headphone i play poker for long periods of time as far as comfort bose wins. the beats have great clarity and great bass picks up bass lines in song you didnt know had it. even though i love my bbd they are cheap made so you have to be careful and my other gripe they leak like crazy so everybody can hear your music with all that said i perfer the beats because i love loud music and they look great although the bose have great acoustics
 10-02-2010, 12:36 PM         #22
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boss QC2

laughing brah
 7 years ago '04        #23
illthoughtzz 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
Audio Technicas is wha im rockin
 10-05-2010, 03:12 AM         #24
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bose has better clarity of sound. Beats has better Bass. I would say head to your local Best Buy and check out both for yourself to see which you like better. I like the Bose better
 7 years ago '09        #25
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
no, there are much better headphones for the money..
 7 years ago '06        #26
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
soloHD's Break easily
 7 years ago '10        #27
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1494 1494
I was seriously going to buy those beats by dre tour joints soon, but I'm seriously thinkin' 'bout changin' my mind after readin' the thread... Do those Bose earbuds not only sound as good, but stay in your ear? I'm guessin' you cant hoop in the Dre's but could you in the Bose's?
 7 years ago '10        #28
Gdot82 
space
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
I got the studio beats by dre the 300$ joints. I think there worth every penny you can't hear s**t but bass and good music. I tried the the lower cost beats before I got the studio ones and their not as good. If you don't want to spend that much I would go with Bose there's is pretty good. Go to a apple store they have every kind of headphones on display Bose, beatsbydre etc.... judge for yourself.
 7 years ago '09        #29
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
i have the tour beats, got them for $90 with my homies HHGregg discount

worth every penny
 7 years ago '04        #30
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
i work at best buy for a side hussle an it got perks...

copped these for

$149

and these for

$119

waiting for them to come through in the mail

Last edited by SpyDa; 10-05-2010 at 08:20 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #31
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 117 117
 Allister said:
soloHD's Break easily
That's disappointing to hear. I just had a pair shipped to me this morning.
 7 years ago '04        #32
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
I'd avoid Bose and the Beats, and go for Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, Shure, Denon, AKG, Beyerdynamic. You'll get better sound quality for your money, because you won't be paying as much for their marketing budget.

If you're looking for in-ears, I can personally vouch for these:

And these for full-size headphones:

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SRH750-DJ-Headphones-Black/dp/B002PAQYK8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286291572&sr=8-1
I hear these are good for active noise cancelling (but I haven't used them)

http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATH-ANC7B-Noise-Cancelling-Closed-Back-Headphones/dp/B002HWJT1A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286291633&sr=8-1

Last edited by HHS; 10-05-2010 at 10:14 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #33
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 CokeWave said:
SpyDa i neeed to know something slime

im got rocked on ebay

n*gga sold me some fake dre beats...the tours one

got em for 50 flat

my plan is initially to keep them

cause they still good

but first ima try and return em to best buy

im gonna buy the official ones

and switch it with the fake ones

you think it will work

wal mart .........yes , best buy......... no

if the box appears to be open you have to go through and check everything in the box. some stores even test them depending on how old they are from receipt. if you had a receipt and packaged it to look like they were never open yes.
 10-05-2010, 10:25 AM         #34
Clipsburgh 412  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good? Yes

Worth the money? Not reallly
 7 years ago '06        #35
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,614 | Props total: 1755 1755
best headphones on the market.. if there outta your price range bose has really good ones too, still expensive, but cheaper. the sound quality in these headphones are amazing. ive listened to albums on mine and heard sounds on songs i been playing since i was in elementary school that ive never heard before..
 7 years ago '09        #36
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,109 | Props total: 1649 1649
these s**ts are horrible. You better off getting zune headphones and don't let me start with bose those s**t right there are the best headphones for your money
 7 years ago '05        #37
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
if you guys are looking for just earphones I recommend westone 3....s**ts all over those s**tty beats by dre

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #38
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
I rock with the Black Studio's might get the white ones too.... BBY Employee discount aint no b**ch on those. They sound good and drown out the s**t around me.
 7 years ago '07        #39
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 117 117
 Ghost Writer said:
\Now I only download and listen to .FLAC audio files which is like half the size of a .WAV file but is a lossless codec which means it is identical quality wise to the original recording. The only problem is that they're big (like 20mb a song [still less than a .wav file]) and can't play in iTunes. I use Foobar which is better anyway.
I just started messing with FLAC and love it. Since this is BX, do you know any places with links to albums that encode in that format by default? I've DL'd a few indie releases of some of my favorite artists on bandcamp.com, but I wanna hear more FLAC now that I got these SOLO HDs.
 7 years ago '04        #40
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
honest opinion...

EDIT: i have the solo HD's.

i recently got a pair about 2 months ago. expected a lot and overall, was disappointed. number one problem is the craftsmanship. you have to treat these damn things like a baby or they fall apart. seems like a lot of people reviewing it say the same and that's because its just true. they just feel like they will break on you. they do not feel solid at all. pick up a pair and then shake it back and forth, you'll see. i've had a couple issues with the cushioning falling off the headphone and its hard as a b**ch to get back on. plus the headphone keeps getting dislodged from the unit and i keep having to snap it back in every once in a awhile. second, the sound on my cheaper bose headphones are better. the extra base on the beats is nice, but it sounds more muddy than anything.

bottom line is that i like them, but they are way overpriced and do not seem durable at all. more for fashion that functionality.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy