Beats by dre headphones, are they really good?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 12:57 PM         #1
6775 pageviews
66 comments

Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beats by dre headphones, are they really good?

Thinking about grabbing a pair, hopefully they are loud as a sumb**ch, anybody has a pair and can tell me about them?

66 comments for "Beats by dre headphones, are they really good?"

7 years ago '07        #2
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Looking forward to the responses here, too. I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of the new Solo HDs with a mic for my Samsung Vibrant. I've got some Bose in-ear headsets I've been rocking with for almost a year and the sound quality is awesome, but I want some over-ear joints.

Anyway, word.. post up if you know what's good. But this might do better in the tech forum instead of the fashion one, no?
 09-30-2010, 02:03 PM         #3
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nope...its all about hype...who pays 400 dollars for head phones? its just plastic and cushion
 7 years ago '07        #4
space
space
Not talking about the studio monitor joints, though. They got the pairs that run $150-$200
 7 years ago '06        #5
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
i want them power beats s**t...those would be perfect for me...cause them in ear s**ts besides the bose gels one..always fall out my ear
 7 years ago '07        #6
space
space
lmao. Same here. I hate jamming those in-ear joints into my ear. Bose are perfect because they rest right there. Otherwise all those skullcandy and shure joints slide out. Terrible feeling anyway... like i'm shoving a plunger in my ear.
 7 years ago '08        #7
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
I had the over ear Dre's....ended up returning them they aren't nearly as well built as the Bose, sound is good and bassy but overall Bose >
 09-30-2010, 05:37 PM         #8
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm asking about the in ear joints and the tech forum is dead.
 09-30-2010, 05:56 PM         #9
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well it just depends on what you want

the dre ones are designed to overhype the music..theyre designed for teenager kids who want exaggerated sub frequencies and s**t

if youre looking for real quality..clean s**t..any bose you can get for the price of dre's are bound to be better...no doubt.....sub freq's arent as LOUD as dre but are much cleaner...along with the midrange and highs

my lil bro has the dre s**ts and hes always asking to borrow my bose
 09-30-2010, 08:25 PM         #10
Fcuk Boy Music  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bose is better than those overhyped beats by dr dre...
 09-30-2010, 08:42 PM         #11
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't get bose, they're madd overhyped now and the sound doesn't match the price

with that said, the dre studio's don't match the price either
UNLESS you get them with someones employee discount, it cuts the price in half

having gone through a few headphones already, the studio's have great sound
the bass is nice and vocals are clear but it'll make you realize how much the mp3 bitrate matters lol

having got em with my boys discount, i don't regret buying em one bit, easily worth it
but if you're paying full price, i'd go with some sennheisers instead
they might not look as nice but you won't be able to beat the sound quality
 7 years ago '09        #12
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Bose >

Beats By Dre (although they actually DO sound good) they are more popular because of fashion, IMO.
 7 years ago '05        #13
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
nope these headphones are s**t....don't waste your money on this bulls**t....some much better s**t out there that would blow this s**t away!!!
 7 years ago '05        #14
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
Them BBD earbuds suck. Dont stay in your ear for s**t. Even with the 3000 diff ear pieces it come with.
 7 years ago '09        #15
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,825 | Props total: 8929 8929
My girl got me the studio ones as a gift....and personally I really like them....had them for over a year and thus far had no problems with them....you just have to remember not to leave the power on.....I like them as they are great for music with great base. I also tried a pair of my cousins Shure headphones that were in the same price range........and they sounded clean as well......hope this helps
 7 years ago '05        #16
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25053 25053
..I Hate Broke n*ggas Say "their something better" and Them b**ch n*ggas Rockin Skullcandy and Other Bulls**t.

I Own The White Solos & White Studios. I Always Tell You n*ggas,They Are Good. Aint Had No Problems Cause I Got A Warrenty On Them. As For Sound,I Cant Hear s**t Around Me & Thank God For That.

Tommy You Asked About The "Tour" Ones. The Tour Ones Is Nice,I Have Tryed This Out Cause My Homie Owns A Pair & Been Thinking About Getting A Pair But My Homie Says You Have To Be Careful With The Volume & f**k Around Go Deaf

But The Earphones Are Not Bad As n*ggas Say. Good Earphones To Me...

Last edited by Fresh; 10-01-2010 at 10:26 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #17
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
lol, all the people that cant afford them saying they suck, i got a black pair of studios, and they are the best headphones i ever bought, imma buy the studio pros when they drop.
 7 years ago '05        #18
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
..I hate dudes that own a pair of beats by dre act like they know everything about headphones when clearly they don't know s**t

Sennheiser>>>>>>>>>>> beats by dre
 7 years ago '04        #19
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
People saying the only ones that can't afford them say they suck - you do realize that you guys are suckers for buying over-marketed, under-performing crap?

There are tons of headphones you can get for the same price or cheaper that sound much better..

For example the Klipsch s4/i costs around $100 and sounds better than the in-ear Beats.
The Yuin RE0 is really good, considering it's only $70.
Any similarly priced Ultimate Ears headphone will outperform the "Beats".
Same with Shure, Sennheiser, Westone, Audio Technica, and pretty much any other decent brand.

The only reason you should be buying the IEM Beats is if you're an uneducated buyer.
 7 years ago '09        #20
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,948 | Props total: 22209 22209
Beats are for fashion. They look good, and sound good, but there's better products out there that just don't look as flashy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago