NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Nautilus O said:
As least one real n*gga posted in this thread

If this was Dirk Nowitski or Steve Nash people would have been like oh it was great TV and way to go raising money for the kids

Let a black man do it and he's attention whoring, they did the same the to kobe when he went on the radio When's the last time somebody called Donald Trump an attention wh0ore? But Diddy's a **** right??

But its ok for eli manning, roger clemens, and brett farve to stunt on teams openly in public, I aint see no Q rating reports then. Nobody was on tv burning Johnny Damon's jersey

Racism still alive, ya'll just be concealing it.
This is ignorance at it's finest. So I'm not a real n*gga if I don't think this wasn't racially motivated? Favre gets s**tted on all the time for his behavior from blacks and whites. This situation and Kobe's are completely different, Kobe was on a radio interview, LeBron reached out to ESPN to air this hour special. He did a good thing by raising money, but it was clearly something to fall back on when this happened. Even Carter said it could have been handeled better. He's got the wrong people in his ear and it shows. I could care less though, never liked the guy to begin with.
 7 years ago '04        #142
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
lesson for young kids... when ur criticized for makin a poor decision... PLAY THE RACE CARD
 09-30-2010, 03:50 PM         #143
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pichito25 said:
cut the bulls**t!!! no one was crying racism when he got all of the positive press and praise!!!!
It takes 100 decent to good deeds for a black man to be viewed as a decent person. It takes ONE deed for a white man to be seen as a great man. AND YOU KNOW THATS THE TRUTH...NO BULLs**t!
 09-30-2010, 03:51 PM         #144
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trini Grim said:
It takes 100 decent to good deeds for a black man to be viewed as a decent person. It takes ONE deed for a white man to be seen as a great man. AND YOU KNOW THATS THE TRUTH...NO BULLs**t!
yes bulls**t
 7 years ago '09        #145
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 SyDuck said:
Are u f**kin serious.

Im pretty sure it had to do with him betraying an entire STATE than him being black. They had his f**kin mural on a f**kin big a.ss wall for f**ks sake.

[pic - click to view]

It's like MJ talking betraying Chicaco after them putting up a statue of him.

Please.
im pretty sure he finished his contract and gave 7 great years of his career, and also never really publicly complianed about the team...like some other superstars do..n*ggas just salty cuz hes from around there my nig..i was just in ohio talking to a black woman who knew lebron personally when he was a kid..she said aint nobody ever give him s**t and he really had a bad life up untill high school,and that most everyone she knows is happy for him for finally doing something he really wanted to do...now the average white cleveland fan doesnt really care about lebron..cuz if they did they would support him in a way because of what he did for the city..i know plenty of white folks who put up with blacks and will be friends with them just because its beneficial for them..but as soon as it stops becoming beneficial then the hate that was already there just becomes more apparent...not sayin it every thing has to do with race but its not like it wasnt a factor..and thats coming from a scored cavs fan
 7 years ago '09        #146
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
wow stop trying to make it a racial thing ..what you think everybody is going to forget that you sold out!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #147
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Trini Grim said:
i dont agree wit Lebron but this statement i definitely agree with! anybody that disagrees is a f**kin imbecile
 7 years ago '04        #148
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 smokeweed101. said:
Of course racism is alive, it is human nature, so is reverse racism, ex. Mentioning Nash and Dirk JUST because they are white.

Until they lower his salary, and or strip him of his constitutional rights then Lebron is in a great position, better than most people regardless of race would love to be 'hated' enough to make millions.

Media slavery has you stirring up unnecessary controversy.
dude racism is not human nature.

i dont know why people try to make it seem like everything in america isnt predicated on race. our society is highly racialized. im actually writing a paper on race for class as we speak and of you cant see the racism in the backlash then you arent really looking. people have already stated the obvious discrepancy between the perception of white and black athletes so im not gonna state those. but no way lebron should be hated more than a ben rothlisberger or a brett favre, who have gotten a pass in the media for worse/similar stuff. immaturity in some areas is one thing, but lumping that with a damn accused rapist and a dog muderer (though i dont really give a damn about that) is over doing it.

Last edited by jplaydadon; 09-30-2010 at 04:06 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #149
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
im pretty sure he finished his contract and gave 7 great years of his career, and also never really publicly complianed about the team...like some other superstars do..n*ggas just salty cuz hes from around there my nig..i was just in ohio talking to a black woman who knew lebron personally when he was a kid..she said aint nobody ever give him s**t and he really had a bad life up untill high school,and that most everyone she knows is happy for him for finally doing something he really wanted to do...now the average white cleveland fan doesnt really care about lebron..cuz if they did they would support him in a way because of what he did for the city..i know plenty of white folks who put up with blacks and will be friends with them just because its beneficial for them..but as soon as it stops becoming beneficial then the hate that was already there just becomes more apparent...not sayin it every thing has to do with race but its not like it wasnt a factor..and thats coming from a scored cavs fan
at the sametime i think u must understand he also has been praised and given more power than any professional athlete so of course people feel betrayed, he is a man jus like u and his word means ALOT. He went off on da Boozer situation like he was above that, he went off on Stephon Marbury situation like he was above that. Now we find out that he could get lower than them.I think the amount of criticism is warranted and using the whole race thing all of a sudden is a ploy.
 7 years ago '10        #150
TaylormadeBaby 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 28 28
Lebron opened the door for ppl to make bigger career moves in the future. I would say that all the NBA stars that spoke up were all commerical dudes (loved by the public) even the greatest MJ said that he wouldnt have played with any other SS but I bet he wouldnt have stayed in Chicago if he had Anton J, Mo Will, Z, Side show Bob, and who ever else. MJ played with superstars matter of fact every good Ship team has had at least 2 of them. Lebron setting Precedents....
 09-30-2010, 04:10 PM         #151
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
dude racism is not human nature.

i dont know why people try to make it seem like everything in america isnt predicated on race. our society is highly racialized. im actually writing a paper on race for class as we speak and of you cant see the racism in the backlash then you arent really looking. people have already stated the obvious discrepancy between the perception of white and black athletes so im not gonna state those. but no way lebron should be hated more than a ben rothlisberger or a brett favre, who have gotten a pass in the media for worse/similar stuff. immaturity in some areas is one thing, but lumping that with a damn accused rapist and a dog muderer (though i dont really give a damn about that) is over doing it.
favre and lebron should be treated the same, but yes he shouldn't be hated more the rothlisbuger or vick. But honestly I don't think people really hate him that much, its just sports hate. Big ben on the other hand is legitimately hated as a person.
 7 years ago '07        #152
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 TaylormadeBaby said:
Lebron opened the door for ppl to make bigger career moves in the future. I would say that all the NBA stars that spoke up were all commerical dudes (loved by the public) even the greatest MJ said that he wouldnt have played with any other SS but I bet he wouldnt have stayed in Chicago if he had Anton J, Mo Will, Z, Side show Bob, and who ever else. MJ played with superstars matter of fact every good Ship team has had at least 2 of them. Lebron setting Precedents....
im also sure MJ would have been satisfied wit da team that he went to da finals wit and wouldnt have asked for more offensive players becuz of the series...its ridiculous to even compare them becuz Lebron isnt that caliber competitor SO STOP
 09-30-2010, 04:13 PM         #153
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 super vILLain said:
Wow this s**t is stupid. I hate when people make stupid a.ssumptions from random statistics...maybe the black people are neutral BECAUSE Lebron is black? You don't know. People are really surprised that the average white person dislikes a showboating, classless a**hole more than the average black person? Do you live under a rock? It's two different cultures that value slightly different things.

My favorite basketball players are black. My favorite football players are black. My favorite musicians are black. I like Lebron when he first came in the league but now I dislike him because just when you think he can't be any more of a douche bag, he does something worse than the last s**t.
gtfoh when a black person talks s**t or showboats they are always perceived different that f a white person were to do it. Chael Sonnen for example, a lot of you pale muthafukas were rooting for him in that ring against Anderson Silva. Mayweather talks s**t and he's the worst human being ever. If you're black, it's illegal to talk s**t. You have to be humble to the utmost degree to appease them whites.
 7 years ago '04        #154
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 WestSide22 said:
favre and lebron should be treated the same, but yes he shouldn't be hated more the rothlisbuger or vick. But honestly I don't think people really hate him that much, its just sports hate. Big ben on the other hand is legitimately hated as a person.
i dont thnk so. because cleveland should have not let a player have that much power. they could have put an ultimatum on lebron and said well trade you now if you dont give us some kind of heads up. they didnt and they got f**ked. they played his game, participated, made cartoons and s**t, and they lost. dont make it seem like lebron was in this alone. it take two side to play a game. and brett is a d!ck. he avoids training camp, plays terrible, really takes no major heat, and gets a pass. f**k that. he has held up two teams 3 times. not the same thing
 7 years ago '07        #155
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
its obvious Lebron is tryna garner support from a particular crowd becuz he knos he has fallen out of favor. the same people that lifted Mike Vick back up and the same people that still support Obama, we as black people have power in numbers but we must stand for more than jus a color.
 7 years ago '04        #156
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
its obvious Lebron is tryna garner support from a particular crowd becuz he knos he has fallen out of favor. the same people that lifted Mike Vick back up and the same people that still support Obama, we as black people have power in numbers but we must stand for more than jus a color.
where in america do we have power in numbers besides the ghettos, pro sports and prison?
 7 years ago '10        #157
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
The people who are hating and disagreeing are more than likely white and think racism doesn't exist. Like white republicans (and some democrats) who say race is not an issue in america and that President Obama's race has nothing to do with anything but continue to say nothing but negative things about him and make snark, under toned racist remarks.

I'm not saying race was is an issue in LeBron's situatuon but to a.ssume it played a role is not insane to think.
 09-30-2010, 04:19 PM         #158
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Race played a tiny role in it
 7 years ago '07        #159
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
i dont thnk so. because cleveland should have not let a player have that much power. they could have put an ultimatum on lebron and said well trade you now if you dont give us some kind of heads up. they didnt and they got f**ked. they played his game, participated, made cartoons and s**t, and they lost. dont make it seem like lebron was in this alone. it take two side to play a game. and brett is a d!ck. he avoids training camp, plays terrible, really takes no major heat, and gets a pass. f**k that. he has held up two teams 3 times. not the same thing
yup i do think majority of blame is on Cleveland but lets not forget wat Lebron said and did becuz we dont want to paint him to b suttin he is not. i have higher standards for my athletes then i do for Brett Favre, somebody doin worse doesnt make it ok for u to do bad.
 7 years ago '07        #160
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
The people who are hating and disagreeing are more than likely white and think racism doesn't exist. Like white republicans (and some democrats) who say race is not an issue in america and that President Obama's race has nothing to do with anything but continue to say nothing but negative things about him and make snark, under toned racist remarks.

I'm not saying race was is an issue in LeBron's situatuon but to a.ssume it played a role is not insane to think.
racism played a role after the fact when Gilbert and some fanr were cursing him out prolly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy