LeBron James says race played role in backlash to his decision

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 4106 4106
 smokeweed101. said:
Good to know you are talking out of your a.ss.

I can shut down any bulls**t in a matter of minutes so try again.
You cited an article which includes one that states how Mike Vick turned his story around and advice for guys who went down the s**tter. Around from what? Oh yeah, dogf!ghting. Good job shooting down the bulls**t.
 7 years ago '09        #102
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Some of yall would swear your drive thru order at Mcdonalds got messed up too because you are black. Give me a f**king break. His antics were already wearing thin as it was. Not because he was black, but because of his behavior and demeanor. This s**t over the summer just finished putting anybody that was on the fence about him over it.
 7 years ago '07        #103
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,321 | Props total: 69873 69873
shoulda went to college...
 7 years ago '10        #104
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 smokeweed101. said:
Listen here, I am probably darker than you would ever be, but that is irrelevant, race plays no part in my opinion, my brain like everyone else is pink.

You sir are not using that brain of yours, racism exists both ways and you prove one side with each statement you make, mentioning race constantly shows that you do hold a grudge, I am only pointing out what I observe from your posts. So you have white friends, same thing white supremacists say 'my best friend is black', that isn't justification for your prejudice here.

You hold us back because you resort to playing the white vs black angle when it is unnecessary, you think by crying and acting like a pus*y you are doing s**t for our people by pointing fingers? That is why racism will never die, it takes both sides to end the prejudice and be mature about their views on society.
How is my statement prejudice, I didn't say all Black players don't deserve to be criticized, but black athletes are treated completely different that white athletes, that's not being racist, thats reality.

How do I hold a grudge towards white people because I know that the majority of the hate Lebron received was because he was black, Dan Gilbert lost a lot of money, but you know for damn sure he wouldn't have gone off on a white dude like that.

Racism isn't alive.....Exhibit A

[video - click to view]

Explain that
 7 years ago '09        #105
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: He raised $3 Million for the Boys & Girls Club, don't really give a f**k about anything else.
 7 years ago '06        #106
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
^^ That vid is the truth. Race plays a part in EVERYTHING. Over-sensitive? Yeah right. Black people know the truth because we live it everyday. It's not an excuse because we go on despite it but you "every body is equal" people need to wake up and stop believing in the tooth fairy.

Last edited by hood135; 09-30-2010 at 02:35 PM..
 09-30-2010, 02:24 PM         #107
dpg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't feel one way or another about Bron but i wanna see Vick "rise like the phoenix" as he put it. At the end of the day just get that money while you can. Keep family and friends in a small circle cuz those who love you will forget about you just as quickly, f**k everyone else they just fair weathers anyway.
 09-30-2010, 02:25 PM         #108
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
^^ That vid is the truth. Race plays a part in EVERYTHING. Over-sensitive? Yeah right. Black people know the truth because we live it everyday. It's not an excuse because go on despite it but you "every body is equal" people need to wake up and stop believing in the tooth fairy.
Everybody should be equal, white or black, that is the problem with you ignorant pricks.

I am not justifying racism but I am not supporting crying pricks either.
 7 years ago '05        #109
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
lebron takes the L for this

race was not the issue

it was his attention whoring
 09-30-2010, 02:27 PM         #110
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
You cited an article which includes one that states how Mike Vick turned his story around and advice for guys who went down the s**tter. Around from what? Oh yeah, dogf!ghting. Good job shooting down the bulls**t.
I never said they didn't mention him turning around, my statement was that they didn't 'add negativity after any praise' which is bulls**t, there is nothing negative about saying someone turned it around. You took me out of context.

"WITH EVERY GOOD THING THEY SAY ABOUT HIM THEY HIT HIM WITH SOME BAD RITE AFTER."

That is what I replied to.
 7 years ago '09        #111
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12343 12343
 Nautilus O said:
As least one real n*gga posted in this thread

If this was Dirk Nowitski or Steve Nash people would have been like oh it was great TV and way to go raising money for the kids

Let a black man do it and he's attention whoring, they did the same the to kobe when he went on the radio When's the last time somebody called Donald Trump an attention wh0ore? But Diddy's a **** right??

But its ok for eli manning, roger clemens, and brett farve to stunt on teams openly in public, I aint see no Q rating reports then. Nobody was on tv burning Johnny Damon's jersey

Racism still alive, ya'll just be concealing it.
You're stupid but I agree with one thing, racism is still alive. Just not in this case because none of the white people you named did or would do any of the things LeBron did that drew the criticism.
 7 years ago '06        #112
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 smokeweed101. said:
Everybody should be equal, white or black, that is the problem with you ignorant pricks.

Who's ignorant and who is crying? No excuses here. I'm just tired of dumb a.sses trying to dismiss the notion like its not true.

It is what it is. The playing field has never been equal and the ignorant ones can't think objectively enough to admit it.
 7 years ago '10        #113
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 smokeweed101. said:

Should Be and Are live on two opposite sides of existence, one is fantasy one is real.

You should be aware that racism played a major part with Lebron. You are dumb as fukk cause you are saying we are crying about racism cause we recognize it and you dont.

Fly 2ndComing said:
You're stupid but I agree with one thing, racism is still alive. Just not in this case because none of the white people you named did or would do any of the things LeBron did that drew the criticism.

Roger Clemens has federal charges brought up on him, and sits out the whole season until the last few months to collect a check, Eli forced the Chargers to trade him before he even took a snap, Brett Farve does the same sh*t every summer......Lebron James had a TV special that raised 3 million dollars for kids????? You good with burning his jersey for that?

Martin would be @ you right now
 09-30-2010, 02:39 PM         #114
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as much as i thought lebron was a fool for leaving, the backlash was just as foolish and it definetly was racially motivated. they treated lebron as if he was a runaway slave..its a business people. if lebron wasnt lebron you think anyone in cleveland wouldve cared? so if they are using him why cant he use the system? why the double standard?
 7 years ago '07        #115
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,477 | Props total: 6086 6086
lebron is one dumb f**k
 7 years ago '05        #116
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$672 | Props total: 47 47
Guy just continually proves he DOES NOT GET IT.
 09-30-2010, 02:49 PM         #117
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
Why n*ggas mad at bron when he raie $3 MILLION dollars?
cause he's black. The only people in here disagreering are the white dudes, that claim race doesn't play a factor in anything like idiots.
 7 years ago '08        #118
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
::jumps on podium:: THIS WHOLE THING IS MISLEADING. LEBRON DIDN'T SAY THIS. MAVERICK CARTER DID. Just wanted to clear that up ::jumps off podium::
 7 years ago '04        #119
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 fmoney88 said:
cause he's black. The only people in here disagreering are the white dudes, that claim race doesn't play a factor in anything like idiots.
No one is saying that. They're just saying that in this particular case, race did not play a factor to the extent you guys are thinking.
 7 years ago '06        #120
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
just stupid, because he's black? c'mon man! maybe your hairline but not your color dumba$$
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago