LeBron James says race played role in backlash to his decision

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
these two ppl are on point lol @ some of u dumb f**ks who think race has nothing to do with it lol ha ha race is everything man period its always cool to hate on the young rich black stars man they build u up to tear u down even more just for entertinment value. No one goes in on bret favre and eil like they do blk stars t.o cant even take a p!ss without it been talked about bret favre held his team by gun point for the whole damn summer now the whole team is in trouble and no one cares. Yea they say s**t here and there but they act like its no big deal.

VICK IS PLAYING GREAT BUT THEY ALWAYS LOVE TO BRING UP THE DOG s**t WITH EVERY GOOD THING THEY SAY ABOUT HIM THEY HIT HIM WITH SOME BAD RITE AFTER. yET NO ONE SAYS s**t ABOUT BILL COACH FROM THE PATS NEVER BRING UP THE CHEATING JUST SAYS HE'S A GREAT COACH HELL THEY EVEN GET MAD WHEN U DO BRING IT UP. SO U CANT TALK ABOUT THAT BUT WHEN U BRING UP VICK U CAN TALK ABOUT DOGS WHEN THEY BRING UP KOBE U WANNA TALK r*pe UMMM I WONDER WHY s**t NEVER WILL CHANGE
 7 years ago '04        #82
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 KeepinItTrill said:
in this case it didn't

this has everything to do with Bron failing to deliver on promises he himself made, and then jetting down to Miami to form a super-trio with Bosh n Wade. I agree with you that black athletes n black folks in general get ridiculed more for s**t than whites (most of the time) but in this case it isn't about race. It's about ego's and failed promises, and pulling a ho move by abandoning the ppl that supported you from jump street.

But your white though right?
 7 years ago '07        #83
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
But your white though right?
yea but who cares

me being white makes my perspective invalid right?
 7 years ago '10        #84
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
this dude is bogus
 7 years ago '10        #85
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8219 8219
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Oh please. Lebron is an egotistical scumbag, steve nash and dirk nowitski are not...at least not that we know of. "The Decision" is the only reason people hate lebron now. If he wouldn't have pulled that b**ch move and just signed with Miami quietly no one would even still be talking about this.

Steve Nash is a warrior on the court, does a lot of stuff for the community, everybody says he's a great teammate, and he's a baller, 2 time MVP.

You can put Lebron James name in there and the sentence is the same, so what you saying????
 09-30-2010, 01:33 PM         #86
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
are you guys serious right now?

favre catches so much f**kin hate for his s**t.

you dudes are lying to yourselves.
(sure he don't)
 7 years ago '09        #87
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 ThatDude0824 said:
stfu Lebron you act a s black as Tiger Woods.. you aint no n*gga
ignorance is strong in this post
 7 years ago '06        #88
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Ricky Towel said:
are you guys serious right now?

favre catches so much f**kin hate for his s**t.

you dudes are lying to yourselves.
Yea they crying about nothing. If it wasn't this it would be something else. Tiger Woods caught hate because he's black :rolleyes: the biggest egomaniac in sports Lebron catches hate because he's black :rolleyes: They're never responsible for their choices or how they go about their business, it's all about race :rolleyes:

What these idiots like this don't understand is that it hurts people who have legitimate problems due to race. For every one of these f**kboys crying, b**ching and moaning about racism where it's not true, it hurts people who actually have problems because people turn a deaf ear to it after a while.
 7 years ago '04        #89
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Nautilus O said:
Steve Nash is a warrior on the court, does a lot of stuff for the community, everybody says he's a great teammate, and he's a baller, 2 time MVP.

You can put Lebron James name in there and the sentence is the same, so what you saying????
That so far during Nash's career he hasn't called ESPN and had them dedicate a 1-hour special to his free agency decision?
 7 years ago '07        #90
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 beantown said:
Yea they crying about nothing. If it wasn't this it would be something else. Tiger Woods caught hate because he's black :rolleyes: the biggest egomaniac in sports Lebron catches hate because he's black :rolleyes: They're never responsible for their choices or how they go about their business, it's all about race :rolleyes:

What these idiots like this don't understand is that it hurts people who have legitimate problems due to race. For every one of these f**kboys crying, b**ching and moaning about racism where it's not true, it hurts people who actually have problems because people turn a deaf ear to it after a while.
pretty much, on some boy who cries wolf s**t
 09-30-2010, 01:40 PM         #91
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
VICK IS PLAYING GREAT BUT THEY ALWAYS LOVE TO BRING UP THE DOG s**t WITH EVERY GOOD THING THEY SAY ABOUT HIM THEY HIT HIM WITH SOME BAD RITE AFTER.
Bulls**t, I watch sports media religiously and I have heard not one bad thing about Vick all season.

Cite your sources or else you are wasting time here.
 7 years ago '04        #92
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
Favre does catch a lot of heat for the s**t he does. That's why people hate him. People love to see Favre play, but hate the way he says he's deciding whether to come back just to avoid training camp. The thing is, it's the media who follows him around.

LeBron went out of his way to get the media to come to him to s**t on the state of Ohio. You telling me if LeBron simply came out with a statement saying he decided to sign with Miami people would hate him this strong? Hell no. They would've hated for about a month and forgot about it and said let's see him play. But the way he did s**t, people want him to break both his legs and never to be able to play again.

It only takes oh so long before people get sick of your egomaniacal ways.
 7 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Bulls**t, I watch sports media religiously and I have heard not one bad thing about Vick all season.

Cite your sources or else you are wasting time here.
You're lying. On ESPN, this whole week, they talk about how Philly fans now love Vick, but then they always remind them of the dog f!ghting s**t. Every single time they mention his name, it's the same thing.
 7 years ago '10        #94
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
:guns:

[pic - click to view]

09-30-2010, 01:45 PM         #95
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I have no issue with white people, I have some really good friends that are white, but I already know that Black athletes and people are looked at differently than white athletes and people. I don't have a grudge, I wasn't mad at Bron and I wasn't mad at Brett either.

If you don't think race played a part in this, you are either white or ignoring it completely
Listen here, I am probably darker than you would ever be, but that is irrelevant, race plays no part in my opinion, my brain like everyone else is pink.

You sir are not using that brain of yours, racism exists both ways and you prove one side with each statement you make, mentioning race constantly shows that you do hold a grudge, I am only pointing out what I observe from your posts. So you have white friends, same thing white supremacists say 'my best friend is black', that isn't justification for your prejudice here.

You hold us back because you resort to playing the white vs black angle when it is unnecessary, you think by crying and acting like a pus*y you are doing s**t for our people by pointing fingers? That is why racism will never die, it takes both sides to end the prejudice and be mature about their views on society.
 7 years ago '04        #96
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6502 6502
i blame half of this on espn dictating on what they bash on more

but everybody mention in this thread made their bed and now they have to lie in it

side note: seeing mo williams at the little press conference/interview he still hurt

also wtf is up with this picture

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by justinjones; 09-30-2010 at 01:47 PM..
 09-30-2010, 01:47 PM         #97
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
You're lying. On ESPN, this whole week, they talk about how Philly fans now love Vick, but then they always remind them of the dog f!ghting s**t. Every single time they mention his name, it's the same thing.
Give me a legit example, I am not going to debate something you can't even prove, several analysts I have seen has stated him as the best QB so far.
 7 years ago '06        #98
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
these two ppl are on point lol @ some of u dumb f**ks who think race has nothing to do with it lol ha ha race is everything man period its always cool to hate on the young rich black stars man they build u up to tear u down even more just for entertinment value. No one goes in on bret favre and eil like they do blk stars t.o cant even take a p!ss without it been talked about bret favre held his team by gun point for the whole damn summer now the whole team is in trouble and no one cares. Yea they say s**t here and there but they act like its no big deal.

VICK IS PLAYING GREAT BUT THEY ALWAYS LOVE TO BRING UP THE DOG s**t WITH EVERY GOOD THING THEY SAY ABOUT HIM THEY HIT HIM WITH SOME BAD RITE AFTER. yET NO ONE SAYS s**t ABOUT BILL COACH FROM THE PATS NEVER BRING UP THE CHEATING JUST SAYS HE'S A GREAT COACH HELL THEY EVEN GET MAD WHEN U DO BRING IT UP. SO U CANT TALK ABOUT THAT BUT WHEN U BRING UP VICK U CAN TALK ABOUT DOGS WHEN THEY BRING UP KOBE U WANNA TALK r*pe UMMM I WONDER WHY s**t NEVER WILL CHANGE
lmao there's no beginning or end to your stupidity. I literally laughed at your post.
 7 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Give me a legit example, I am not going to debate something you can't even prove, several analysts I have seen has stated him as the best QB so far.
You're probably broke. I'm not going to find out where you live, sign your brokeass up for cable or satellite, pay the bill, and then make you watch SportsCenter so you can see what everyone else is talking about.
 09-30-2010, 02:02 PM         #100
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
You're probably broke. I'm not going to find out where you live, sign your brokeass up for cable or satellite, pay the bill, and then make you watch SportsCenter so you can see what everyone else is talking about.
Good to know you are talking out of your a.ss.

I can shut down any bulls**t in a matter of minutes so try again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago