LeBron James says race played role in backlash to his decision

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 10:37 AM         #41
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Brett Farve has done a 3 month long Decision every summer for the past 3 years, and you had people last year saying he should've won MVP.
Maybe because he had a solid year statistically.

We have fans saying Vick a dog k!lling felon should win MVP as well you hypocritical dumbass.
 7 years ago '10        #42
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 Nautilus O said:
Far from it, Brett Farve has done a 3 month long Decision every summer for the past 3 years, and you had people last year saying he should've won MVP. Fans begging him to come back, video of him driving to the airport...and it didn't come close to the backlash lebron got.
i mean maybe i missed something but i believe farve just went to practice and played when made up his mind.. he didnt go on national tv to announce it to the world
 09-30-2010, 10:41 AM         #43
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why isn't race apart of this. if the owner or gm pulled the strings to make this trade for lebron and bosh, they would be in the running for gm of the year. everybody would wonder how he did it, they would be praised. but since the young black guy made his own decision and made a power move by bringing bosh with him it's a problem. the decision we had 5 season of watching brett favres decisions and nobody says s**t about that so to say race has NOTHING to do with it you're kidding yourselves.
 7 years ago '10        #44
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
 smokeweed101. said:
Maybe because he had a solid year statistically.

We have fans saying Vick a dog k!lling felon should win MVP as well you hypocritical dumbass.
How is that hypocritcal? I'm saying Farve is not as hated as you would think. If Vick wins the MVP this year, you will have dog lovers going ape sh*t, if Farve won it it everybody would've said "well he did play good this year."

At the end of the day race plays a part in everything we do and how we react, its ingrained in us in the society we grow up in, if you say you don't see race and it doesn't influence your responses you a damn liar
 09-30-2010, 10:44 AM         #45
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
How is that hypocritcal? I'm saying Farve is not as hated as you would think. If Vick wins the MVP this year, you will have dog lovers going ape sh*t, if Farve won it it everybody would've said "well he did play good this year."

At the end of the day race plays a part in everything we do and how we react, its ingrained in us in the society we grow up in, if you say you don't see race and it doesn't influence your responses you a damn liar
Favre isn't a criminal, so next point.

Oh yea a brief lesson on society, thanks professor for the obvious.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 darealbigmeat said:
why isn't race apart of this. if the owner or gm pulled the strings to make this trade for lebron and bosh, they would be in the running for gm of the year. everybody would wonder how he did it, they would be praised. but since the young black guy made his own decision and made a power move by bringing bosh with him it's a problem. the decision we had 5 season of watching brett favres decisions and nobody says s**t about that so to say race has NOTHING to do with it you're kidding yourselves.
what f**king sports news are you watching???? they s**t on farve every year for this s**t!!! non stop farve watch for weeks, k!lling this dude.
 7 years ago '10        #47
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
i mean maybe i missed something but i believe farve just went to practice and played when made up his mind.. he didnt go on national tv to announce it to the world

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #48
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 KeepinItTrill said:
.................................................. ...........

this.
 7 years ago '10        #49
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Favre isn't a criminal, so next point.

Oh yea a brief lesson on society, thanks professor for the obvious.
Jared Allen is...and nobody is petitioning Vikings games
 7 years ago '06        #50
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
Favre didn't have a 1 hour long ESPN special called the decision. It's scary that there's actually people this stupid out there.
 7 years ago '05        #51
veguss2001 1 heat pts
space
space
$338 | Props total: 5 5
Bret Farve makes "The Decision" every year....
 7 years ago '10        #52
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 beantown said:
Favre didn't have a 1 hour long ESPN special called the decision. It's scary that there's actually people this stupid out there.
Stupid?? Brett waited until three weeks into training camp to decide if he was coming back, it took Lebron 2 weeks after the finals to make his announcement and it raised 3 million.
 7 years ago '07        #53
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15090 15090
 Nautilus O said:
As least one real n*gga posted in this thread

If this was Dirk Nowitski or Steve Nash people would have been like oh it was great TV and way to go raising money for the kids

Let a black man do it and he's attention whoring, they did the same the to kobe when he went on the radio When's the last time somebody called Donald Trump an attention wh0ore? But Diddy's a **** right??

But its ok for eli manning, roger clemens, and brett farve to stunt on teams openly in public, I aint see no Q rating reports then. Nobody was on tv burning Johnny Damon's jersey

Racism still alive, ya'll just be concealing it.
stfu

ppl get on Favre, Clemens, etc's punk a.sses for attention-whoring too

so get outta here with that race card bulls**t f**kboy
 7 years ago '09        #54
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Nautilus O said:

Be for real, Kevin Kolb has more haters than Eli and that dude hasn't done anything to anybody.
far from it, and irrelevant anyway.
 7 years ago '06        #55
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

If this was Dirk Nowitski or Steve Nash people would have been like oh it was great TV and way to go raising money for the kids

Let a black man do it and he's attention whoring, they did the same the to kobe when he went on the radio When's the last time somebody called Donald Trump an attention wh0ore? But Diddy's a **** right??

But its ok for eli manning, roger clemens, and brett farve to stunt on teams openly in public, I aint see no Q rating reports then. Nobody was on tv burning Johnny Damon's jersey

[pic - click to view]

People like you need to die so the rest of society can move on.

Last edited by beantown; 09-30-2010 at 11:14 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #56
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
 Nautilus O said:

I agree with both of you guys, and last time i check Lebron didnt have a tv network to air anything on so someone else made "the Decision" possible. if i remember correct espn hyped up show not so much him. BUt again we blame Black athletes for everything they do but when a white athlete does the same things its okay they deserve it they are greats in their sport. you ppl have to be smart enough to notice the difference certain athletes get treated compared to others
 7 years ago '04        #57
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Santinomurder said:
I agree with both of you guys, and last time i check Lebron didnt have a tv network to air anything on so someone else made "the Decision" possible. if i remember correct espn hyped up show not so much him. BUt again we blame Black athletes for everything they do but when a white athlete does the same things its okay they deserve it they are greats in their sport. you ppl have to be smart enough to notice the difference certain athletes get treated compared to others

Just to add more to your point, didn't Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds do the same thing, aren't they both being charged with like the same thing, I'm sure these idiots felt they got the same scrutiny from media and fans abroad. Reality is reality accept it or neglect it but it is what it is and it's consistent.
 09-30-2010, 11:35 AM         #58
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:

[pic - click to view]

People like you need to die so the rest of society can move on.
These people are so bitter and pathetic, they don't realize they set us back far more than they help us.

Can't demand fair treatment when you hold grudge against a race yourselves.
 7 years ago '04        #59
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
Honestly now, I just think this is what happens with the lack of a college education and being able to cut class in high school. You become stupid as f**k. He's listening to whatever his advisors say, verbatim, and he's like "Yeah, this couldn't possibly be my fault" Out of all the arguments in the world, he picks the race argument?! Ha, what a dumbass. How about embarassing the s**t out of everyone on national tv because his ego craves attention? I'm pretty sure that's what everyone hates you.

And no one better cite the Big Ben or Brett Favre. Neither of them made tv specials. If you bring them up, I'm bringing up r*pe charges on Kobe.

Go to school guys.
 7 years ago '04        #60
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I can't tell you whether his thoughts are right or wrong, but he should really just stop answering questions. At this point, no matter what he says, he's gonna get bashed either way.

If there was a time for LeBron to just shutup and play basketball, now's the time. He gave up his beloved global icon status to win championships, so stop talking like you're an icon, and start winning championships...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago