Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2010, 02:24 PM         #381
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Really, pretty sure they dragged him through the mud for his comments on Bynum and wanting to be traded.
They dragged him through the mud? Not really . Some people defended him some criticized him for not wanting to stay, it happens to every athlete . Pretty sure Mankins is getting criticized for wanting a trade right now, and hes an offensive linemen.
 10-01-2010, 02:37 PM         #382
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wikipedia is not a legit source kids.
 7 years ago '04        #383
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
Wait wait... are y'all saying that the only difference between 96 and 2010 is the year... wait, don't tell me.. there was an internet forum in 96 where people expressed how they felt about Jordan coming back... hold up, don't tell me, in 96 if you saw Shaq out you was able to record him on your cellphone and have it posted the same night on youtube.. in 96 if you wanted to just watch a channel dedicated to NFL, NBA, MLB you could... hell nah because in 96 you didn't have that sort of access to athletes that you followed.. and because in 2010 we have more access with athletes folks have actually have more personal feelings with athletes they follow..

So that's why a Lebron can have a hour long show based on his decision because people that hate and love him will watch it.. and call LeBron egotistical all you want.. but he took advantage of how in tuned people are with his life and flipped into money that would benefit children.. argue that
 7 years ago '05        #384
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
ppl hate lbj because of who he's been his whole life a superstar and yes as much as ppl love superstars there are alot of ppl who hate there own life so they hate him cause he is living so great.

and the fact that he is black only made it worst so when lbj did do something it gets blown up and way to much in to it. ppl dont like ppl who are stars thats a fact and i am not gonna sit here and try to explain to u that RACE PLAYS A PART IN EVERYTHING IN LIFE reall ppl know the truth AND THEY DONT WANNA SAY THE TRUTH ON TV FOR POLITCAL REASON BUT THERE IS NO QUESTION NO DOUBT IN MY MIND RACE WAS A BIG PART OF THIS RACE IS A BIG PART OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE PERIOD TO ACT LIKE THAT s**t IS NOT THERE IS JUST STUPID AND ONLY WHITE PPL DO IT ANYWAY
 7 years ago '07        #385
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
i keep seeing people write about the Boys and Girls club...Lebron did the 1-hour special to help build his brand thru the spectacle, it was free publicity. The donation didnt mean much to him because i dont think he or Maverick could even pocket that money any way. The 3million dollar number is significant to his management firm becuz it says look wat we could do in a matter of days.
 7 years ago '04        #386
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Cambury said:
i keep seeing people write about the Boys and Girls club...Lebron did the 1-hour special to help build his brand thru the spectacle, it was free publicity. The donation didnt mean much to him because i dont think he or Maverick could even pocket that money any way. The 3million dollar number is significant to his management firm becuz it says look wat we could do in a matter of days.

That's a nice lil twist you got going there, you should apply to be a writer for mediatakeout, but stright up in down you wrong to just pull that out the back of your brain, that is not fair.
 7 years ago '04        #387
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
 Sivraj said:
Anybody that thinks that race had to do with the backlash he's getting is ignorant.
i can't believe the f**kery going on in this thread. LeBron is just using racism as a scapegoat. Yeah, it exists. Before anyone tries to tell me different I'm biracial and grew up on the south side of Chicago. So I'm definitely aware of racism. But in LeBron's case it wasn't racism. Sure, that may have played a small role in why there is STILL such backlash, but to say that's what initialy caused the outrage is just that, an outrage. People were already wearing thin of LeBron's antics, "The Decision" was just icing on the cake.
 7 years ago '05        #388
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
i can't believe the f**kery going on in this thread. LeBron is just using racism as a scapegoat. Yeah, it exists. Before anyone tries to tell me different I'm biracial and grew up on the south side of Chicago. So I'm definitely aware of racism. But in LeBron's case it wasn't racism. Sure, that may have played a small role in why there is STILL such backlash, but to say that's what initialy caused the outrage is just that, an outrage. People were already wearing thin of LeBron's antics, "The Decision" was just icing on the cake.
Tell that to M.C.daHUSTLA...
 7 years ago '04        #389
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Chuck weighed in:

On LeBron talking about race being an issue in the criticism heís received:

ďItís like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldnít get any stupider, it gets more stupid.Ē

On LeBron continuing to make bad decisions:

ďHoward Iím telling you. Sometimes you just say heís making bad decisions and youíre like okay, heís gonna get it together. Then he makes more bad decisions. The thing thatís interesting about LeBron, I donít think Magic, Michael, and myself, we said we wouldnít have did it. Thatís not a criticism. We were asked a question. I donít want to play with Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, or Michael, I want to beat them. Thatís strictly basketball. The only criticism Iíve heard about LeBron and it was my biggest criticism, that decision thing was just stupid. It was stupid. The second thing when they all came out there dancing around on stage, that was silly. Thatís the only thing Iíve heard LeBron get criticized about. That has nothing to do with race. Thatís what makes this last thing so stupid. Thatís stupid. The only criticism of LeBron has been the decision and the one hour of our life that we canít have back. And ESPN, oh my God. Oh my God. To go down to training camp and report everyday is one of the most ridiculous things Iíve ever seen. Iím watching yesterday and one of the guys actually said LeBron looked fierce in practice. Iím like fierce in practice? What the hell does that mean? He was fierce in the second day of training camp. Youíre like come on man, he really didnít say that did he. This summer with LeBron and all the stuff that went on is like a bad movie. You just canít make this stuff up.Ē

I guess he's a uncle tom too though, right BX?
 7 years ago '04        #390
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 nitetrain8601 said:
Chuck weighed in:

They have had a personal issue since 2008.

Charles Barkley pokes LeBron James where it hurts -- the ego | The Fabulous Forum | Los Angeles Times
 7 years ago '05        #391
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 nitetrain8601 said:
Chuck weighed in:

Akira Son Bio said:
^^^sad part is so many would say yes, and that is what is so SICKENING about this.

do you n*ggas listen to music or just skim through it. Come on now.

We as african americans have conditioned ourselves to think that anything outside the popular culture of our race is whitewashed or makes you an uncle tom, which in all honesty is not true. Being educated or different is a crime. Not siding with another black person automatically makes you a race trader, its disgusting! America is a land of FREE OPINION
 7 years ago '04        #392
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
Tell Chuck
"Even if you have s3x with white women, your still a niggeerr when you pull your pants up" him constantly knocking LeBron is sickening...

Charles act like we don't know why he left the East to head to the West in 92.. because as long as Jordan played for the Bulls and Ewing played for the Knicks.. he wasn't getting to the Finals.. it was easier to win the West with the Lakers done..
And I recall him joining Houston with that was cool thing to do when Drexler joined Hakeem to win... come on Chuck, stop
 7 years ago '04        #393
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
Perfect example of how someone can knock a good deed.. that's the silly s**t I'm talking about.. umm, your telling me man who grew up in a single parent household.. a mother who was a child herself.. who was not prviledged by any means.. and his outlet was playing sports.. spent everyday playing basketball at boys and girls club...

Some people do charity because it looks goof for there image.. some people do chairty because maybe that cause of something that effected them growing up.. keep that in mind before ya speak up next time
 10-02-2010, 09:40 PM         #394
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Chuck weighed in:

Absolutely. But honestly, Charles be on some bulls**t sometimes and other times he be on point, but on this issue he's showing how ignorant his fat a.ss is.
 10-02-2010, 09:44 PM         #395
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
Anybody that thinks that race had to do with the backlash he's getting is ignorant.

And the same can be said about you. What makes your position any clearer as to if race plays a factor? Because you say so? Funny, that's what makes an opinion....:laughing0:
 10-02-2010, 10:01 PM         #396
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Agreed, I wish I had aliases like some of these other clowns so I can prop you more than once. I've been reading Whitlock for 2 years now and I swear he and Andrian Wojo from Yahoo are the same people. That n*gga is the biggest uncle tom in sports, acting all holy than thou on Tiger, like he wouldn't have been plugging those hoes.

If you really wanna know what Jason Whitlock is about, look at who he works for, Fox, fair and balance reporting crew, Rupert keeps those darkies on a tight leash.

Hustla is hitting n*ggas with headshots in this thread. If you are a white man you have no clue what its like to deal with racism towards black people and vice versa.

Right, Jason Whitlock has attacked more black athletes than I can name. I'm not saying that he should go out of his way to protect or have the back of black athletes but to go in on them with disdain nearly every article is out of bounds. The way he talks down about black athletes you'd think that all black athletes commit crimes, ****, and disgrace their race. He's the biggest **** that you can come across, any time you go out out of your way to heavily criticize black athletes that's even worse than a white racist because you're going after your own people. And that's not to say that a black person can't criticize another black person, but what it is to say is that you can't overdue it because you feel the need to have white america praise you for showing the flaws that permeate the lives of black athletes lives. It's like he's waiting for the fox news gig. It's like a black police officer harshly questioning a black suspect and feeling that he needs to do it infront of his white counterparts so that they will no that he will not show favoritism.

You rep NY and if you can't see racism look at your police force, and tell me that race doesn't matter to people.
Right, Jason Whitlock has attacked more black athletes than I can name. I'm not saying that he should go out of his way to protect or have the back of black athletes but to go in on them with disdain nearly every article is out of bounds. The way he talks down about black athletes you'd think that all black athletes commit crimes, ****, and disgrace their race. He's the biggest **** that you can come across, any time you go out out of your way to heavily criticize black athletes that's even worse than a white racist because you're going after your own people. And that's not to say that a black person can't criticize another black person, but what it is to say is that you can't overdue it because you feel the need to have white america praise you for showing the flaws that permeate the lives of black athletes. It's like he's waiting for the fox news gig. It's like a black police officer harshly questioning a black suspect and feeling that he needs to do it infront of his white counterparts so that they will know that he will not show favoritism.

Last edited by wandering2121; 10-02-2010 at 10:04 PM..
 10-02-2010, 10:12 PM         #397
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
But are people saying racism doesn't exist? I thought the argument was about race playing a roll in the backlash LeBron is getting right now...

s**t, we know racism exists, are you idiots getting dumber as you type? The question is whether you think it played a factor in Lebron james backlash? You and others say no. I and others say yes. A debate has ensued with the idiots claiming that racism has nothing to do with the backlash, the funny thing is that Lebron didn't say it was the entire reason for some of the criticism, and yet imbeciles continue to say, "He's playing the race card." "He's trying to start a race war." "Are Barkley and Michael racist for criticizing him." I'm having fun laughing at how serious they are with their erratic series of statements. Continue explaining yourselfs because the s**t is really hilarious.
 10-02-2010, 10:41 PM         #398
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:

You're confusing yourself. First you said Lebron is using race as a scapegoat. Then you said race may have played a small role in the backlash. How does those two conflicting statements coincide? That's like a friend asking, "Did you get at some chicks at the club last night?" And I say, " No. But there was this one chick I talked to and we exchanged numbers." It makes no sense, huh? And the issue is not whether or not racism exists, even white people say racism exists, the issue is did it factor into this. And you admitted that it played a small part which is pretty much what Lebron said. Lebron said that some times race does play a factor in the perception of things. He never said all the backlash against him was racist. And if Lebron was trying to become Jesse Jackson as some of you keep implying, how come when he was asked by Rachael Nichols on ESPN what he thought about being 6th on the Most hated athletes list, he replied, "Some people are gonna like your decisions, and some people are not, I have to do what is best for me and my family."

Does that sound like a guy who is trying to claim race as the major reason for the criticism against him? He could have said it was racist right there. But he didn't. And to correct you once again, you said that for Lebron to to say that race "initially" played a part in the criticism was an outrage, you are wrong again, he never used the word initially in his statement to CNN. Read people. Please. When you don't read you take things out of context and reveal a lack of intellectual astuteness that you claim to have. As soon as race was mentioned, you and others all over the internet went crazy, casting repetitive angst-ridden attacks at Lebron and calling him everything in the book. If you're gonna talk about an issue you first have to learn about that issue. Because if you don't you'll get exposed for being mis-informed as you just have been. Nice soliloquy though.
 10-02-2010, 11:12 PM         #399
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
We as african americans have conditioned ourselves to think that anything outside the popular culture of our race is whitewashed or makes you an uncle tom, which in all honesty is not true. Being educated or different is a crime. Not siding with another black person automatically makes you a race trader, its disgusting! America is a land of FREE OPINION

Being a free thinker is a great thing, having the ability to form your own opinions and views should be celebrated. But I think people are confusing the issue. I don't call a black person who criticizes another black person an uncle tom or sell out or if they got a good education, live in the surburbs, I reserve those words for black people who have a pattern of either isolating themselves from their own people or having no respect for the race, our history, our future, and where we need to be as a collective group.
 10-04-2010, 10:45 PM         #400
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
so avys establish credibility with u...ignorance is bliss dumb c*cksucker...

like i said on page 10 if larry bird did that s**t to the boston celtics u best believe his a.ss would get the same ridicule if not more cause of bostons fans n their sports writers n it would not be because of race...it would be because he f**ked up plain n simple n cant stand like a man n say im sorry...u can continue to ride his nuts n swell his ego n we will continue to thrash this pus*y until he proves himself to be a man...

oh n if u gonna use the larry is white its different insert MJ...insert reggie miller...bill russell...wilt chamberlain or the thousands of other loyal black nba players...lbj is a talented but stupid piece of s**t...now i know why he chose the money over education...

Shut yo a.ss up. I bet you probably got a fat white girl whose house you go over and she hides your ugly a.ss from her parents. She's probably an ugly b**ch with no teeth who you argue with about who looks the best. And Yes the picture does say something about punk a.ss, it says what a b**ch you are. And you're an idiot too, ain't no way larry bird would endure the backlash that Lebron is getting. Now, you can continue to eat the s**t that white people feed your stanking a.ss but I know what's going. When did you become a traitor to your race. Was it when the first black girl you stepped to dissed the s**t out of you? And I think Lebron is in a better position of life than you, so I would say you're the stupid piece of s**t, b**ch.

Last edited by wandering2121; 10-04-2010 at 10:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughterís boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC ó Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago