most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #321
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
He's such a f**got
 7 years ago '07        #322
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Akira Son Bio said:
Yeah, race played a HUGE issue with our (Cleveland's) response on the decision. Damn rich negro. That's why we hate Art Modells old white a.ss. Damn black's and their money!
thread closed
 10-01-2010, 08:43 AM         #323
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jason Whitlock bringing the real, us usual, and taking mad shots at Mc.DaHustla and his misguided troupe of circle jerking lames:

Send this column to LeBron James’ black enablers and sycophants, the men and women circling the racial wagons around King James in hopes of being invited to his South Beach parties, the men and women determined to cripple LeBron the way they once crippled Michael Vick.

LeBron James is not an innovator.

He is not the first athlete to create a business and give jobs to his unqualified friends.

Deion Sanders jumped from Super Bowl contender to Super Bowl contender.

Magic Johnson fired Paul Westhead.

Curt Flood and Oscar Robertson are the fathers of free agency.

Please, let’s stop with all the nonsense that white folks are uncomfortable with LeBron because he’s “taken control of his career.”

Give me a &*%$ing break. The rationalization is as tired and lame as listening to Limbaugh defenders claim his black call screener is proof Rush is free of bias.

With his self-aggrandizing, narcissistic one-hour TV exit – The Decision – LeBron James ruined his public image, not racism. LeBron inflicted more damage to his image Wednesday night when he told CNN’s Soledad O’Brien that race is a factor in the public backlash against him since The Decision.

In an attempt to justify his asinine statement and gain favor with The King, LeBron’s enablers launched a counter offensive. Rather than deal with the real catalyst for the LeBron backlash – The Decision – we heard talk about how troubled some white folks were by LeBron deciding on his own to take his talents to South Beach.

Are you kidding me? Shaquille O’Neal has played for damn near half the NBA. Shaq bolted Orlando and took his talents to Hollywood without turning off most of America.

LeBron’s exit was disgraceful. It pissed people off. It painted LeBron as an uncaring boob. I’m sure that some bigots used The Decision as an excuse to air racist comments toward LeBron on Twitter or through e-mail.

No doubt, bigots – of any color – don’t need much of an excuse to flash their stupidity. But that doesn’t mean the backlash against LeBron is racist.

The truth is, LeBron James and his kiddie corps of handlers are no threat to the power structure. None.

They’re not Muhammad Ali and Elijah Muhammad telling the government the Viet Cong never called me ******. They’re not John Carlos and Tommie Smith raising black fists on the medal stand. Hell, they’re not Barry Bonds chasing down Babe Ruth’s greatest-slugger-of-all-time legacy.

LeBron James and his business partner/friend Maverick Carter are two spoiled kids, drunk on fame and privilege and clueless about how to maximize and utilize the power they have.

I’m speculating, but my hunch is many white folks feel sorry for James. They wish he’d open his mind to mature advice. They hope The Decision isn’t an indication James is going to have a Kobe Bryant-, Lindsay Lohan-, Tiger Woods-child-celebrity fall from grace.

LeBron’s enablers are providing him the racial cocoon of denial. They’re giving LeBron an excuse to avoid dealing with his own bad (The) Decision.

Racism exists. It touches the lives of millionaire black athletes, too. I was at ground zero when it was fashionable for the national white media (and the public) to pretend that Barry Bonds invented steroids. I was one of the first journalists to call out the Duke lacrosse prosecutor for succumbing to the black racism that tried to lynch white college kids on the word of a black hooker.

I don’t leave home without my race card.

I hate it when people throw it around to cover their shortcomings.

On Thursday, LeBron told ESPN’s Rachel Nichols that people were looking too deep into his CNN comments, but he stands by what he (and Maverick Carter) said. He’s playing the race-is-a-factor-in-everything card, which is true. But that’s not what he and Carter implied on CNN. They implied that people have a problem with James and his handling of his free-agency situation because his skin is black.

Outside of Cleveland, no one cares or cared that LeBron left. No one could understand why he left in such a classless manner. It’s not like he claimed that Cavs owner Dan Gilbert did him dirty behind the scenes or Cleveland fans mistreated his family the entire time he represented the city.

LeBron pissed on Cleveland because he could and because he apparently doesn’t know any better. Well, people don’t like self-absorbed bullies. So America is taking a dump on LeBron.

Claiming racism might win LeBron the respect of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the folks at ESPN who concocted and participated in The Decision, but all it does in the rest of America is once again illustrate that Team James is in over its head.

LeBron blew a perfect opportunity to say, “Man, I screwed up the way I left Cleveland, and I regret the animosity it created. It’s a mistake I’ve learned from.”

Maverick Carter half-heartedly acknowledged this when he said “the execution could’ve been better.”

Just admit you were dead wrong and apologize. The people unwilling to accept your apology and move on are the people who have a problem with your skin color.

The rest of us are just tired of seeing athletes do dumb (stuff).
 10-01-2010, 09:34 AM         #324
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
this here is the solid truth...lebron james is the kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar n instead of saying "i f**ked up, sorry." he playing the old "but but but, he took the first cookie, blah, blah, blah..."

come out n be a man..."i didnt need no hour long show or no bulls**t...i wanted out of cleveland plain n simple to go play in miami...i want to be with two of my friends on the court n take it from there...im sorry for disappointing my fanbase in the process but this is what i wanted...hate me for it but its done..."

this stupid jerk will never say something like this n he keeps digging his own grave with is bulls**t excuses over n over again...

at you having no credibility with that white girl as your picture. You can't speak on this issue. Move along. And everyone knows Jason whitlock is a uncle tom/ piece of s**t.
 10-01-2010, 09:38 AM         #325
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Thank you! Or do ya'll think MJ, Barkley and others were racist in this criticisms of LeBron. Let's be real here. Not even JaMarcus would pull the racism card if someone asked him if it had something to do with him sucking d!ck and being full of fail.

Can I ask you question? How does an individual as dumb as yourself function in society? Mj, Barkley, and other former players who criticizied Lebron have done it because they feel that it wasn't what they would have done. In other words it was about being competitive. Your idiocy is amazing.
 10-01-2010, 09:41 AM         #326
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
What the f**k are you talking about? So Dan Gilbert called LeBron a ****** now? BTW my boss is black so i'd prob look at his a.ss like "Where they do that at?"
You displaying your foolish mentality is hilarious.
 10-01-2010, 09:47 AM         #327
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
And everyone knows Jason whitlock is a uncle tom/ piece of s**t.
a.k.a. He doesn't get in line with everything you believe.

You and your butt buddies are taking major L's of ignorance in this thread.

And since you clearly didn't read the article, Like Whitlock pointed out, Shaq left Orlando in his Prime to go to the more Hollywood Desination, almost exactly like Lebron, and no one got upset about it...

There was no backlash. No Anger. No Nothing...

Can't explain that can you?

Of course you can't.
 7 years ago '05        #328
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
f**k LEBRON!!!!
 10-01-2010, 10:15 AM         #329
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We really got some fake a.ss n*ggas in this thread saying s**t like, "Lebron's pulling the race card, he's a b**ch." You n*ggas are brainwashed for real and using the word "race card" only proves that.

Last edited by wandering2121; 10-01-2010 at 12:12 PM..
 10-01-2010, 10:17 AM         #330
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
a.k.a. He doesn't get in line with everything you believe.

You and your butt buddies are taking major L's of ignorance in this thread.

And since you clearly didn't read the article, Like Whitlock pointed out, Shaq left Orlando in his Prime to go to the more Hollywood Desination, almost exactly like Lebron, and no one got upset about it...

Of course you can't.

Any n*ggas giving Jason Whitlock props is a b**ch. And that means you too.
 7 years ago '06        #331
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Like i said on facebook....he's embracing the heel role 100% correctly.
 7 years ago '07        #332
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Hold That said:
I think people are looking too much into it.. I think to a certain degree race does play a role in some cases, but I don't think LeBron was saying that race was the ONLY factor in his backlash.. But to some degree I think it did play a role in some of the negativity he received.. Lets be honest, the average NBA season ticket holder is a middle age white man.. Most white people or white america in general do not like seeing c*cky rich young black men.. They want you too be humble, period point blank.. It's not a bad thing, but I don't think anyone can deny, that white America truly despises young,cocky, rich black males, and any chance they get to s**t on them they will.. Race plays a factor and it'll always be there, but I don't think it was the MAIN reason for the backlash, and I'm sure LeBron doesn't believe it also.. he was merely answering a question, in a way that he was set up for failure by answering truthfully.

LeBron didn't bring in the race card he was ASKED if he thought it played a factor.. Why would the reporter ask a question like that if someone wouldn't believe it was somewhat true? Thats another example of how race does play a factor, the media always want to portray blacks as whiney and constantly playing the race card.. Like I said LeBron was set up for failure with this one.. He didn't just come out and say, "race played a role" without having being asked the question first.. LeBron isn't that smart of a guy when it comes to certain media things, but at the same time the media is doing it's best to set this n*gga up and help tarnish his image.
why did the reporter ask the question? Lebron did that interview with Rachel Nichols not Barbara Walters. He runs ESPN...going into this season he doesnt have much support and anybody a.ssociated with him (including Miami Heat) wont have much support so putting a spin on it was beneficial. You have ride or die black enthusiasts who will defend fantasy race issues and the colored men that are "victims" no matter what. Im sure that question was giving to them by Lebrons 'people' and of course she would jump at the chance to do it if it meant she would blow up behind such a polarizing figure and sensitive topic.
 10-01-2010, 10:40 AM         #333
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Any n*ggas giving Jason Whitlock props is a b**ch. And that means you too.
You don't have an answer...

And all of that s**t that you typed in this thread is now null and void.

Major Loss.
 7 years ago '05        #334
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
How can one man so talented be so f**king braindead? I don't know what's worse, his reasoning for why The Decision was a great idea or this bulls**t.
 7 years ago '04        #335
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Illstreet said:
Jason Whitlock bringing the real, us usual, and taking mad shots at M.C.DaHustla and his misguided troupe of circle jerking lames:

The first time I ever acknowledged you the first impression I got of you was that you were white, am I lying or is this not the truth. Now ask yourself why, and the reason I ask you that is because naturally I will ask myself that and naturally I know it is because of the way you presented yourself. My instincts did not tell me you were black even though your avy is full of slang terms and you have a picture of my favorite rapper. Once I read what you had written, there was no "oh this guy has to be white" or "I think this guy is white", your instincts are created by your experiences in life and based on that, there was not a doubt or a wondering muscle activated in my mind, white is just what you were. But I would like you to do me a favor if you don't, and tell me what you think its about you that would make me think that, not what it is about me, but about you, if you could please.
 7 years ago '06        #336
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
oh stfu lebron, who cares if your black your still human stop b**chin about race :disdain2:
 7 years ago '04        #337
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
Difference between Shaq and Lebron parture from the first team is... everyone didn't have a voice to heard in the mid 90s as compared with todays.. the internet alone has given anyone a platform to express themselves and be heard be it blogs, video, etc.

I will say race "played a part" but I will also say peoples jealousy, peoples high expectations, peoples fascination of other peoples lives also played a roll into it too.

For LeBron and his marketing team as well as the sponsors who bought slots during the hour long special didn't think it would benefit themselves and their coorporations "The Decision" wouldn't even be possible.
 10-01-2010, 11:07 AM         #338
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
The first time I ever acknowledged you the first impression I got of you was that you were white, am I lying or is this not the truth. Now ask yourself why, and the reason I ask you that is because naturally I will ask myself that and naturally I know it is because of the way you presented yourself. My instincts did not tell me you were black even though your avy is full of slang terms and you have a picture of my favorite rapper. Once I read what you had written, there was no "oh this guy has to be white" or "I think this guy is white", your instincts are created by your experiences in life and based on that, there was not a doubt or a wondering muscle activated in my mind, white is just what you were. But I would like you to do me a favor if you don't, and tell me what you think its about you that would make me think that, not what it is about me, but about you, if you could please.
This has already been addressed... I'm am not going to devolve into some racial, "Inglourious Basterds" Jew Hunter interogation with you... ... Especially so that you can distract from addressing the point that totally blows up the argument you have been using for the past day.

Shaq left Orlando in his Prime to go to the more Hollywood Desination, almost exactly like Lebron, and no one got upset about it...

Of course you can't.

Until one of you lames who were in here spewing all your bulls**t can explain this, then everything you have said in here has been complete and utter nonsense.

You're all avioding it like the plague.

Hilarious.

Take your L with dignity... You should be used to it by now.
 7 years ago '08        #339
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
shut your david ortiz looking a.ss up
 7 years ago '04        #340
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
 Illstreet said:
This has already been addressed... I'm am not going to devolve into some racial, "Inglourious Basterds" Jew Hunter interogation with you... ... Especially so that you can distract from addressing the point that totally blows up the argument you have been using for the past day.

Shaq left Orlando in his Prime to go to the more Hollywood Desination, almost exactly like Lebron, and no one got upset about it...

Of course you can't.

Until one of you lames who were in here spewing all your bulls**t can explain this, then everything you have said in here has been complete and utter nonsense.

You're all avioding it like the plague.

Hilarious.

Take your L with dignity... You should be used to it by now.

Ill entertain this once I'm doing watching this movie
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago