NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 09:56 PM         #281
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Wait so your trying to say that black people who hate white people for no real reason don't exist? Really?

Realllllllly? You have some line of communication with every black person on this planet to verify that?

If and I stress if a black person hated white people, they would have reasons. Valid reasons: Racial injustice and inequality. Slavery. 60's civil rights movements. Jim Crow. If a black person growing up back in the 50's and 60's ( saw and experienced beatings at the hands of whites, Called N-gger, unable to attend certain schools) still has a hatred for white people in 2010 that's not racism, because he has a legitimate reason. Now just because you might think that person is racist doesn't make it so. It's just your opinion. Nothing more. My opinion is that person isn't racist, they have experiences that are not my experiences so I can't judge them in a negative way. Black people have never had white people as slaves. Never stopped them from going to school. Never denied them the civil rights that were rightly theirs. So no black can not be racist. And I stand by what I said. You can keep trying to make points and embarrass yourself in the process.
 7 years ago '04        #282
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Chuck Hustle said:
Who the f**k are you fat boy? I wasn't even talking to you... Get your over opinionated a.ss on your local community college debate team and clear off. Bruh, I feel LeBron should've informed his f**king team before going to another f**king team. If thats wrong, oh f**kin well... Oh and while youre talking about what a man is, a man stand behind his beliefs whether you agree or not, so browbeat all you want, and btw you got a problem, you can get at me private and we can further discuss your grievances
Checkmate b**ch, now u see what the f**k happens when you sit down to play chess with men of respect, everyone can see the way I mind f**ked you and left semen on your brain. Ain't s**t for us to talk about in private you got outta line in public well I'm gone leave my pubic hairs on your brain in public. And don't you ever get disrespectful with real n*ggaz again, cause I'm gone be right there, and Ima nut on your brain again. Now go to your room and go to bed I'll be in there to tuck you in, in a minute, I don't wanna hear a peep out of you for the rest of the night. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.
 09-30-2010, 09:59 PM         #283
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
So then why is your example only using a few of the millions? You can't even back up your statement.

WOW You don't think race is seen differently by whites and blacks? WOW You're more confused than I thought. I don't have to try to prove something because no matter what you're gonna try to disregard what I say, so I'm content in my postion on what I have stated.
 09-30-2010, 10:02 PM         #284
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Exactly, a group of kids interviewed is not the 6 Billion on earth, plain and simple.

Damn you're dumb. You ever heard of an example? That's what that was. It was an example of racism and you just showed what an a.ss you are.
 7 years ago '07        #285
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
If true those are legitimate reasons to not like someone, I did not hear about those things, but like I say in his defense and in the defense of man in general, keep another mans business affairs out of your mouth, that's how I was raised. If he was mad at Boozer for doing what he felt was best for him and his family he was wrong, if he spoke on Starbury s**t like that and Starbury did not speak on his s**t, I don't give a damn if they asked a question and he just gave his honest opinion he should have said no comment, he wrong for that. These are real n*gga rulez, and I hold everybody to them, even Lebron.

But nobody ever said Lebron was perfect or he consistently follows the G-Code which he should, but he did play out his contract and there seems to be some racial undertone to the anger towards his relocation and what he sees as progression and an Owner/Player manipulative thing going on and that is what we are speaking on. What you have to do is realize that you seem to have a legitimate dislike towards Lebron, which is your right as a man, but we speaking on those going outside that legitimacy and investigating the root of it.

You think you taking easy W's like that to the bank, shiiiiiiiiit I will at the very least compete.
But believe me when I say I see where you coming from, and know there is a lot of people in your position, there is a such thing as legitimate beef, we exposing the illegitimate ones though.
well u def jus gained some points from me cuz them otha n*ggas woulda avoided that
 09-30-2010, 10:05 PM         #286
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
WOW You don't think race is seen differently by whites and blacks? WOW You're more confused than I thought. I don't have to try to prove something because no matter what you're gonna try to disregard what I say, so I'm content in my postion on what I have stated.
Just as you will push this idea that you know how each race as a whole thinks, you are not speaking facts but an opinion formed on small samples of society.
 09-30-2010, 10:07 PM         #287
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
Man take that s**t elsewhere... Im not stupid I just dont read into s**t so deep that I make unfounded and stupid a.ss comments... hes a millionaire, hes good at hoop so he gets paid millions. If i was an owner i'd have said the same s**t to LeBron that Dan Gilbert said.. STFU pus*y

You sound like a b**ch. You're the type who's content to let your boss call you a N-gger just as long as you get a check. Get your :grin2: "Yes-I'm-A -N-gger, sir- a.ss out of here.
 09-30-2010, 10:08 PM         #288
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Damn you're dumb. You ever heard of an example? That's what that was. It was an example of racism and you just showed what an a.ss you are.
You have been showing your ignorance kid, so a few whites view blacks negatively? What exactly does that prove about the white race? An example doesn't work in this argument because you are generalizing entire groups of diverse humans.
 7 years ago '04        #289
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 HotepSuns said:
i'm taking EXACTLY what you said word for word...the problem you're having with me is that i'm destroying that ridiculous theory....just because that's how YOU feel doesn't make it fact.....there is NO need to try to exert power over another race to come up...the position of power amongst races in this country is to position themselves to have their needs addressed..not to necessarily supplant another race of people...that's an idiotic ideology anyhow...and when did i say anything about your black/chinese example in mississippi being current?...that's you making up s**t,because again i'm destroying the theory that you're trying to present as bond with that example......and of course people who are in positions of power are going to address the needs of their constituants/people...but NONE OF THAT equates to trying to exert power over another race...nor is it necessary....whatever group of people that are able to come together,and gain enough power/interest to supply their needs does not mean that another group of people are inherently incapable of doing the same thing,or somehow will be denied because of....again that's just absurd logic....

we aren't uniting according to YOU...there are plenty of examples to the contrary though...but you see what you want you to see...and larry elder is a puppet put out there to create shock..using him as an example isn't a good idea...he's not representative of enough to even think twice about...as far as the black community goes...elder is basically michael steele....they are both tools for an agenda that has little to do with the black consensus..it's about what you choose to focus on...if you choose to ignore the united fronts that are trying to build to argue,and focus on the irrelevant minority,because they have a microphone....then the united front will forever be in your rear view....
no its not. lolol. you saying you are destroying my logic is incredibly funny though. cause you arent doing that at all bro lol.
ok dude so you are telling me that black people as a whole have a united vision in thiscountry? if so what is it? and how do we propose to get there? i dont recall us ever having a unified view of anything or operating in unison. i remember the panthers had their way, NOI had their way of doing this, Marcus garvey had his way, WEB dubois had his methods, so did Dr King. there has never been a clear and united vision, more especially today. you ask an average kid where racism lies in society and they couldnt even tell you. in fact polls show that a lotta minorities say they dont even see racism, even though they know it exists lol. anyway obviously you dont see how races interact in society so to be honest, im done talking to you. or your a.ss, because thats what youre pulling that bulls**t youre saying out of. its whatever man
 09-30-2010, 10:24 PM         #290
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
No its actually logical to a.ssume race has nothing to do with the amount of hate LeBron has started to receive. Yes people dislike him because hes black, but those people have not just come to the realization that he is black after "the decision". His popularity among black people declined as well so explain that

No it's not. To dismiss a certain topic or story that involves a black person saying that race has played a part in some way is ignorant and foolish because it shows that you have an insecurity about race. It seems like you and a few others on here are insecure. I mean do you really think that a race war is gonna break out because of a discussion about Lebron james? Hilarious. But I'll take apart your questioning of me. First, you have to understand that some whites can be racist but yet like watching Lebron play because he's entertaining them. But let him mess up in a game or struggle and the first thing they say is, "That stupid N-gger should have went to the hole. f**k him" And trust me, it happens more than your fictious mind could think. Same thing with Vick, he's playing great right now, but if he struggles you don't think that some eagles fans are gonna say, "f**k that dog k!lling N-gger. He just lost the game." Some white fans have a legitimate reason to be upset or angry. Not all are racist but to suggest that race is no factor at all is once again foolish.

Now as far as Lebron's popularity amongst blacks, Lebron is still popular. Even if some black people are calling him a b**ch, they're not saying that he's a scumbag, a thug, or he's a poor excuse for a human being. Really? When he made the decision, the internet was flooded with those kinds of emails. He left town, he didn't k!ll a bus load of kids. So how is he a poor excuse for a human being or thug when he has never done anything illegal off the court?
 7 years ago '04        #291
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
You are looking to deep into it, comparing the brainwashing of citizens has nothing to do with methods of murder for instance, it was just a simple comparison.

As far as race goes I never stated they had constructed race systems, but just simply that different skin color was seen as 'different', its a concept that has definitely evolved but wasn't created on the spot one day. The Egyptians worked mostly on class systems, with Pharaohs being the 'god on earth' so to speak and then you go down the pyramid to the lowest class and yadda yadda, that is obvious, I never stated that they had race separation you are just stretching it to preach.

Egyptians definitely noticed differences and were prejudice to them.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

no they were not. most of those drawing commemorated wars that the pharoah had one over foriegn peoples. i know because i saw documentaries on it. they didnt use skin color as a means of discrimination in society unless those people were POWs. thats really it. we know that people show differences between people, but it wasnt on basis of color. many writers including nell irvin painter, history of white people, can tell you that. check it out dude
 09-30-2010, 10:29 PM         #292
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
No because your panther friends have stated several times what they feel all whites represent, and what they feel all blacks should represent. Why don't you go over my points instead of picking around the core.

And some of your tea party partners in lunacy are out of their minds. And as far as points you don't have any, I've dismissed them because they come from someone who has shown that he is not well informed.
 09-30-2010, 10:30 PM         #293
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
no its not. lolol. you saying you are destroying my logic is incredibly funny though. cause you arent doing that at all bro lol.
ok dude so you are telling me that black people as a whole have a united vision in thiscountry? if so what is it? and how do we propose to get there? i dont recall us ever having a unified view of anything or operating in unison. i remember the panthers had their way, NOI had their way of doing this, Marcus garvey had his way, WEB dubois had his methods, so did Dr King. there has never been a clear and united vision, more especially today. you ask an average kid where racism lies in society and they couldnt even tell you. in fact polls show that a lotta minorities say they dont even see racism, even though they know it exists lol. anyway obviously you dont see how races interact in society so to be honest, im done talking to you. or your a.ss, because thats what youre pulling that bulls**t youre saying out of. its whatever man

when did i EVER say that black people as a whole have a united vision in this country?...NO RACE has a united vision as a WHOLE in this country...this is you again making up s**t to skate around the fact that you're trying to place your opinion about how you view the world on me,and me not accepting that,and showing you that it's not necessarily so...but you like to speak in absolutes..which let's me know you have a complex...you think quoting authors,and famous black leaders helps to make your point...but it does nothing...because your basis is still opinion...what's more comical is you telling me i don't know how races interact,yet you're the one speaking in absolutes....you need to humble yourself kid...life is bigger than your classroom...
 7 years ago '05        #294
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 wandering2121 said:
And some of your tea party partners in lunacy are out of their minds. And as far as points you don't have any, I've dismissed them because they come from someone who has shown that he is not well informed.
We finally agree on something
 09-30-2010, 10:34 PM         #295
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats cool but it's basically your docus/reads vs my reads/teaching whatever. Not just from history or paintings, but as a psychology major I just can't believe that at any point the Human mind thought differently (speaking majorities). As long as different shades of skin exist then people will divide themselves over it. Everything is about classifications and definitions with us.

These debates are getting rediculous now though.
 7 years ago '04        #296
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
when did i EVER say that black people as a whole have a united vision in this country?...NO RACE has a united vision as a WHOLE in this country...this is you again making up s**t to skate around the fact that you're trying to place your opinion about how you view the world on me,and me not accepting that,and showing you that it's not necessarily so...but you like to speak in absolutes..which let's me know you have a complex...you think quoting authors,and famous black leaders helps to make your point...but it does nothing...because your basis is still opinion...what's more comical is you telling me i don't know how races interact,yet you're the one speaking in absolutes....you need to humble yourself kid...life is bigger than your classroom...
hold on. so me sayin that races, which again implies a hierarchical based systen, dont jockey for position relative to one another, is based on MY opinion?
 09-30-2010, 10:35 PM         #297
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Apparently me you, hustla, jplay, and all the people that said there was racism in the response Lebron got, are starting the new panther party.

I guess its just safer to act like everything is good because Hussein sitting in the white house

Some whites and blacks actually believe that because Obama is in office black people shouldn't have any complaints. Even on AROUND THE HORN, woody paige said that even though race is a factor in life, the country elected a black president so Lebron is out of bounds saying that race is why people hate him. Can you believe that? It's like they are not paying attention, Lebron never said that race was the sole purpose for the backlash against him, but it was a factor and yet a**holes keep saying "people don't hate him because he's black, it's because he's a b**ch." I won't continue to go back and forth with a few people on this board too much longer because it's accurate to a.ssume that many of them have lost brain cells.
 09-30-2010, 10:37 PM         #298
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
hold on. so me sayin that races, which again implies a hierarchical based systen, dont jockey for position relative to one another, is based on MY opinion?

no.. you saying races jockey for positions of power to exert power over another race is your OPINION....
 09-30-2010, 10:39 PM         #299
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Informed? That's your problem, you think you have knowledge of individuals thoughts, if one white guy hurt you you hold a grudge and try to protest hate. You are a waste of f**king time with your hypocritcal expectations of society. You only think you have a point because you have dumbass pseudo intelectuals praising your retarded statements.
 09-30-2010, 10:40 PM         #300
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You have been showing your ignorance kid, so a few whites view blacks negatively? What exactly does that prove about the white race? An example doesn't work in this argument because you are generalizing entire groups of diverse humans.
You can't even challenge me in any way because you have no ground to stand on. But you seem to generalize that any discussion of race is the "race card." So that lets me know what kind of person I'm talking to.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago