most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 08:30 PM         #241
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Wait so your trying to say that black people who hate white people for no real reason don't exist? Really?

Realllllllly? You have some line of communication with every black person on this planet to verify that?
Exactly, a group of kids interviewed is not the 6 Billion on earth, plain and simple.
 09-30-2010, 08:31 PM         #242
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
That's still a slave owner's mentality, just because I work for you doesn't mean you own me. What did Dan Gilbert do for Lebron that 28 other owners wouldn't have????

It aint like he was running a small business and stuck with lebron when sales were slow, he made more money off lebron than lebron made off him.
How is it a slave owners mentality? I highly doubt most owners or even Gilbert feels they actually own the person that is leaving, but they feel they are owed some sort of loyalty for having paid them for so long. There is a huge difference between expecting loyalty vs ownership...
 7 years ago '10        #243
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
It gets real deep man, and you know you almost have to sympathize with people even white people and especially black people, because it is true he is making 15-20 million dollars a year. But what does that have to do with the fact that he is a man and if he wants to relocate for any reason, for no reason even he has that right. When you read what the owner of Cleavland said about Lebron and then you read what he said about the owner of the Thunder, which I will quote again, it's almost crystal clear the manipulation of athletes that goes on by owners.

Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert is one of only two owners Clay Bennett (Seattle Sonics/Okla. Thunder) went to for advice and support. Bennett moved the Seattle Sonics to Oklahoma on votes Dan Gilbert and others casted. Dan Gilbert stated then, "Clay has done a remarkable job of transitioning the team to Oklahoma City," Gilbert said. "He faced very difficult circumstances and met them head-on. Clay has done what is best for the franchise," not the city of Seattle or the fans that supported that franchise for over 40 years, Gilbert went on to say, "and I admire him for it. Oklahoma City is fortunate to have Clay leading the Thunder charge, and he's fortunate to have such great fan and civic support."..... And now when LBJ does what is best for him he gets a loyalty lecture from this same Dan Gilbert.

When you compare the two quotes, you have to call it what it is, he does not feel athletes have the same rights to do whats best for their business as owners do, an example of what I know that guy is talking about in that book your speaking of. You admire a man for doing the same thing you condemn another for, but one is your equal and the other is an employee, it's on natural for the educated to wonder why you would do that, and once it is figured out expose you for it. It's all business with them but it cant be that way with us, they want to tell us stuff like you made a promise and throw words around like loyalty. There is no loyalty in business, and there are no promises either that's why there are contracts. The moment they feel an athlete is slippin he is gone, so it should be vice versa, it's only fair. And I don't care if he discussed it 2 years earlier, it's called "plan b" "just in case" "planning ahead", but they don't even want us doing that but you think he don't got a "plan b" for if his franchise starts to cost him more than it makes him or just in case a better opportunity presents itself.

But yeah man I'm gone rap this up and really I'm just talking to you cause, I know these dudes ain't really understanding where we coming from. But yeah I'm gone check out that book I hope they got an audio version. And I'm gone give u props to cause you been sayin the realest s**t throughout this thread, u, my man Nautilus O & jplaydadon. Y'all smart n*ggaz, I appreciate smart n*ggaz.
Thats a great point dawg! I didnt read the whole post but you hit it right on the spot when Gilbert was cool with the Sonics owner moving the team. But when Lebron left Gilbert started acting like a b**ch and he said Lebron had no loyality.

The reasons these owners and everyone in the media are so hard on a guy like Lebron is because these b**ch a.sses know that the superstars in the NBA are getting smarter now. And they hate the fact that they don't have full control over certain situations anymore. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh were all smart when they signed just 3 year deals because they knew that would give them more flexibility in the long run.

Im not saying that the criticism Lebron has gotten has to do totally with race. But just think about it how the f**k is Lebron one of the most hated athletes in the leagues just because he switched NBA teams. While Big Ben aint no where to mentioned on the most hated athletes list when he has been accused of rap on three separate occasion. That just dont make any f**king sense. And than yee I agree with some people on that Lebron went a bit far when he did the Decision press conference but than WTF did people watch it. And why doesn't anyways mention that the profits were gonna to the Boys and Girls club.

Last edited by Dun Dada; 09-30-2010 at 08:38 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #244
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
yeah...
it's official.

lebron is an idiot.
 09-30-2010, 08:34 PM         #245
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man f**k lebron,and i'm black.

I didn't like his decision because that n*gga is "KING" right?

what kind of "king" join forces because he can't lead anybody,if this was Joe Johnson,Dirk,Rudy Gay i wouldn't give a f**k,because they weren't being pushed as the next Jordan,stop worshiping this n*gga and i wouldn't give a f**k about his "decision"
 7 years ago '10        #246
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8165 8165
 smokeweed101. said:
You are speaking a small sample on both of these statements, that is why I say you are being prejudice, you say it is ok to stereotype whites because a few racist scum stereotype blacks.

But when I disagree you call me a slave, are you not a slave to this E-black panther group you try to fit into to? You say you call it how you see it, and I do the same, only I target the individual (in this case you) and not the group he is a part of (which is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things).

You are looking to start a race war plain and simple, you are not even good at covering it up.
Yea you right i'm trying to start helter skelter and I just got off the phone with one of my white boys and was clowning him about why him and his white brethren so mad at my n*gga Vick.

Next time you quote me use the whole sentence, dont get all Bill O'reilly on me.

Black panther? You don't see it as being racist that's fine, ok. At the end of the day if a monkey is comfortable being treated like a monkey...let him be a monkey.

So i'ma let you do you....monkey
 7 years ago '04        #247
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 35 35

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #248
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
its been two pages and yall havent responded to my last post so i'll take that as a W
 09-30-2010, 08:39 PM         #249
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Dada said:
Im not saying that the criticism Lebron has gotten has to do totally with race. But just think about it how the f**k is Lebron one of the most hated athletes in the leagues just because he switched NBA teams. While Big Ben aint no where to mentioned on the most hated athletes list when he has been accused of rap on three separated occasion. That just dont make any f**king sense. And than yee I agree with some people on that Lebron went a bit far when he did the Decision press conference but than WTF did people watch it. And why doesn't anyways mention that the profits were gonna to the Boys and Girls club.

Lebron is hyped as the new Jordan, Ben isn't sniffing top 20 QBs.

Lebron is a media machine and face of his franchise, Ben is just some QB for Pittsburgh in Bradshaw's shadow.

Lebron is a star, a top scorer, an MVP. Ben is a system QB who is carried by a defense, he isn't worth hating.

Lebron would be hated regardless of what he does, because he has scored like hell since coming in only 6 years ago (same as Ben who hasn't done s**t since but ride the pine) and he is c*cky and arrogant.

There you have it, I won't discuss Bron anymore because he is f**king loser, and not worth arguing about, ill leave that to Kobe fans.
 09-30-2010, 08:42 PM         #250
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Yea you right i'm trying to start helter skelter and I just got off the phone with one of my white boys and was clowning him about why him and his white brethren so mad at my n*gga Vick.

Next time you quote me use the whole sentence, dont get all Bill O'reilly on me.

Black panther? You don't see it as being racist that's fine, ok. At the end of the day if a monkey is comfortable being treated like a monkey...let him be a monkey.

So i'ma let you do you....monkey
And if you are comfortable being an ignorant 'n*gga', then be an ignorant n*gga. Make the people you hate proud with your ignorance, that is why they (the racists not the whites) call us dumb, because you show them you are.
 7 years ago '10        #251
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 -BigC- said:
How is it a slave owners mentality? I highly doubt most owners or even Gilbert feels they actually own the person that is leaving, but they feel they are owed some sort of loyalty for having paid them for so long. There is a huge difference between expecting loyalty vs ownership...
Because if your boss is mad that you are leaving his company, he feels like he owns you and you should never leave. If he truly expected loyalty then he should have said "I wish him the best I just wished he would have handled it different", he didn't.

The person writing the checks should have a little more class than the person depositing them
 09-30-2010, 08:48 PM         #252
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Because if your boss is mad that you are leaving his company, he feels like he owns you and you should never leave. If he truly expected loyalty then he should have said "I wish him the best I just wished he would have handled it different", he didn't.

The person writing the checks should have a little more class than the person depositing them
But what does class have to do with it having nothing to do with the owner having any thoughts of ownership? They feel whatever they feel and it doesn't matter if its justified or not for the purpose of this conversation. The point is I would guess the majority of the time the owners just feel betrayed but have absolutely no thoughts of ownership.
 7 years ago '10        #253
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
And if you are comfortable being an ignorant 'n*gga', then be an ignorant n*gga. Make the people you hate proud with your ignorance, that is why they (the racists not the whites) call us dumb, because you show them you are.
I'll be that, and as long as i'm the ignorant n*gga i will continue to be cognizant of racism and injustice when I see it. You can continue to ignore it and act like those white people around you have never had a racist thought about your mexican n*gga a.ss. That they dont laugh at mexicans when you are not around and they don't fear being on an elevator with a black man.
 09-30-2010, 08:55 PM         #254
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I'll be that, and as long as i'm the ignorant n*gga i will continue to be cognizant of racism and injustice when I see it. You can continue to ignore it and act like those white people around you have never had a racist thought about your mexican n*gga a.ss. That they dont laugh at mexicans when you are not around and they don't fear being on an elevator with a black man.
Mexican?

I find it odd you don't discuss sports, but flew in here cape and shield ready to f!ght the race war. One of the DC Snipers is still in jail, better go rescue him before you lose another hero.
 7 years ago '10        #255
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Mexican?

I find it odd you don't discuss sports, but flew in here cape and shield ready to f!ght the race war. One of the DC Snipers is still in jail, better go rescue him before you lose another hero.
I prolly have more white friends than you and I realize that they still have racist thoughts, I do too its natural. So to say that none of the backlash lebron recieved was racially motivated you buggin.

Every black radio show I've listened to is supporting mike vick, that's racially motivated too.

If you dont think so, then do you.
 7 years ago '05        #256
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 wandering2121 said:
Damn, you must have the astuteness of a folded chair. You're taking it too literal to understand what some people are saying "with slave/slave onwer", you must be the type of idiot who thinks that a white person has to say N-gger to be racist. By your calculations, there is no racism in the world. *Sarcasm* You're the definition of what blackness is *End Sarcasm*
Man take that s**t elsewhere... Im not stupid I just dont read into s**t so deep that I make unfounded and stupid a.ss comments... hes a millionaire, hes good at hoop so he gets paid millions. If i was an owner i'd have said the same s**t to LeBron that Dan Gilbert said.. STFU pus*y
 7 years ago '04        #257
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Cambury said:
Racism will always be underlying just as long as we have sport where majority are white owners and the majority of the players are black. My point is for Lebron to say that now means to me he shoulda stood for something before and HE HASNT, its INCONSISTENT! the dude got mad at Boozer cuz he got a better situation. He is from da hood and said that he wouldnt wear Starbury's like wtf y would u say that, knowing how many families would benefit from that and also knowin how many kids might take it da wrong way as he attached a stigma to affordable sneakers/clothing. The problem is when you make a statement like that your making it seem as if thats what your about when his past indicates he is more a sellout than anything. Just like his elbow the black pain will suddenly exit his piehole and never return to be discussed again.
If true those are legitimate reasons to not like someone, I did not hear about those things, but like I say in his defense and in the defense of man in general, keep another mans business affairs out of your mouth, that's how I was raised. If he was mad at Boozer for doing what he felt was best for him and his family he was wrong, if he spoke on Starbury s**t like that and Starbury did not speak on his s**t, I don't give a damn if they asked a question and he just gave his honest opinion he should have said no comment, he wrong for that. These are real n*gga rulez, and I hold everybody to them, even Lebron.

But nobody ever said Lebron was perfect or he consistently follows the G-Code which he should, but he did play out his contract and there seems to be some racial undertone to the anger towards his relocation and what he sees as progression and an Owner/Player manipulative thing going on and that is what we are speaking on. What you have to do is realize that you seem to have a legitimate dislike towards Lebron, which is your right as a man, but we speaking on those going outside that legitimacy and investigating the root of it.

You think you taking easy W's like that to the bank, shiiiiiiiiit I will at the very least compete.
But believe me when I say I see where you coming from, and know there is a lot of people in your position, there is a such thing as legitimate beef, we exposing the illegitimate ones though.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-30-2010 at 09:10 PM..
 09-30-2010, 09:12 PM         #258
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
So to say that none of the backlash lebron recieved was racially motivated you buggin.
Quote where I said no one is downing Lebron for race? There will be a racist always but there is a difference between pointing out one rotten apple and pointing out the entire valley of apple trees, if you don't understand that then you are being prejudice, what is so hard to understand?
 7 years ago '10        #259
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 -BigC- said:
But what does class have to do with it having nothing to do with the owner having any thoughts of ownership? They feel whatever they feel and it doesn't matter if its justified or not for the purpose of this conversation. The point is I would guess the majority of the time the owners just feel betrayed but have absolutely no thoughts of ownership.
Have you ever had to read a passage that has so many forms of the word "have" that you are having trouble acting you have interest in what the fukk this person may have just said?
 7 years ago '04        #260
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 smokeweed101. said:
Yes it is, human nature is to separate themselves into categories and groups. Human nature is to put those groups on a pyramid, having people who are not 'worthy' treated as such.

It goes back to the Egyptians holding slaves, human nature created society as it is because they do not know how to treat everyone as equal, that is why people f!ght over race, religion, and class.

If everyone realized that we all s**t from the same hole, then we wouldn't have this, but humans are competitive and selfish. I write about society all the time myself, there is no way you can deny how the human mind processes and how that influences the way we live today.

EARTH (not just America) is all about separating things, and categorizing them, I never denied this. What this has to do with a specific race card pulled in sports is completely different, and that is what I was stating.

true but thats not the same as racism. racism is a phenomenon that was born with the onset of colonialism. the only system of old that can be compared with it is the caste system. but thats the only one. and just because a group holds slaves, doesnt mean anything. slavery in different cultures means different things. in many societies people used slavery as a means on currency, it wasnt a fixed thing based on genetics or lineage all the time. sometimes people sold themselves according to their worth. but it was a system that was voluntary some of the times. plus a lot of slavery back then was a result of war, not biology. there is a key difference. there is a definition of racism, and it is unique to our times.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago