most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 07:42 PM         #221
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My biggest problem with this website, they want all of us to be dumb and ignorant ghetto kids, and when someone steps up to call them out they pull the 'you are a white boy' insult.

It is not an insult to call someone a skin color, it is a sign of your racist mindset and that is all there is to it.
 7 years ago '09        #222
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 ThatDude0824 said:
stfu Lebron you act a s black as Tiger Woods.. you aint no n*gga

7 years ago '07        #223
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 wandering2121 said:
I represent myself. But I feel comfortable in stating what I said and I won't back down from what I said because I believe it. Just as you believe that bulls**t you say, I'm gonna stand by what I mean. It's not idiotic dumb a.ss, answer my question, have you ever heard of or seen a black person say they hate white people because they're white? Huh? I know the answer is. Proving my point that you don't know what you're talking about. Now, did I say all whites are racist, some are, some aren't, I don't know you so I don't know if you're racist, but I bet you can't answer my question. Because you know that s**t doesn't happen.

I've seen plenty of black people not want to a.ssociate his or herself with a white person simply because they were white. They use the obvious white stereotypes to support their decision, such as: white people are snobs, white people are racist, white people are not "cool." I have literally seen that s**t happen before my eyes. I went to a high school where 40% of the school was black, and I have prejudice done from white and black people. I have examples, so don't come at me about my experiences.
 7 years ago '04        #224
milan 
space
space
$840 | Props total: 159 159
the entire boston celtics team was racist against lebron for making him play so poorly when it mattered the most
 09-30-2010, 07:46 PM         #225
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Not all white people are the same, we don't like to be stereotyped so don't do them.

You heard it when you were young: 'Treat others as you want to be treated yourself'

Several people who have experienced actual racism are not as prejudice as you, this 'media racism' is nothing compared to people who experienced real oppression, and they are handling it like adults and not throwing entire races under the bus.

Those uncle tom classes are coming in handy, huh? You've got it all down pack. You're obviously taking this s**t seriously, to me, it's funny, I'm not going to shy away from racial topics and give a PC comment or sell out comment like you, I'm gonna give my opinion and if you don't like it, so what? You do what you do, I do what I do. I'm laughing at you right now because your intensity seems over the top Why? It's just a forum to give opinions, that's why it was created, if you can't handle someone elses opinion get yo sensitive a.ss out of here. BTW, are you related to Clarence thomas by any chance?
 09-30-2010, 07:48 PM         #226
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I didn't know black was a mind set, I didn't know in order to be black you have to be uneducated and ignorant, prejudice and hateful.

You my friend are a self hating black, you set us back and cause problems for real respectable black men. I am black and hispanic for the record, I don't care for culture because I set out to be myself, and hold true to my values.

Well, you need white acceptance so I don't value anything that you say. I know where I come from. You obviously forgot.
 09-30-2010, 07:50 PM         #227
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Actual logic.

Not spouting off emotional hogwash.

You two are emotional. I'm actually laughing at how seriously you are taking this. It's sports. It's not that serious. Say it with me, "Lebron is a basketball player. That's it." Do you feel better?
 09-30-2010, 07:51 PM         #228
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Actual logic.

Not spouting off emotional hogwash.

Logic. From you two. Get the f**k out of here
 09-30-2010, 07:54 PM         #229
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Those uncle tom classes are coming in handy, huh? You've got it all down pack. You're obviously taking this s**t seriously, to me, it's funny, I'm not going to shy away from racial topics and give a PC comment or sell out comment like you, I'm gonna give my opinion and if you don't like it, so what? You do what you do, I do what I do. I'm laughing at you right now because your intensity seems over the top Why? It's just a forum to give opinions, that's why it was created, if you can't handle someone elses opinion get yo sensitive a.ss out of here. BTW, are you related to Clarence thomas by any chance?
Its not about PC or shying away, it is PC to say respect religion but look at my sig, I say f**k religion. But in this case it is WRONG (according to my personal beliefs).

I have argued with my own family about it, because I feel it is wrong to say all whites are this and that because they say all blacks are this and that, you don't f!ght fire with fire, that is hypocritical and ignorant.

What you claim as intensity is just me discussing a topic, I am a very argumentative person, I can debate with anyone and have enough skill to do so with logic. You are using emotion over logic, so who exactly is fired up and emotional?
 09-30-2010, 07:57 PM         #230
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Well, you need white acceptance so I don't value anything that you say. I know where I come from. You obviously forgot.
Guess what a**hole, my father who would disagree came from the s**ttiest part of Africa, no high speed internet to sit around and eat cheetos with. He experienced more racism than you can sit here and cry about, but he did his thing and taught me the right way.
 7 years ago '04        #231
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
the funniest part of all of this is that he's using black people for his own ends because he fell out of grace with soooo many people

HE IS USING YOU. and you guys will run to his side just like you did with a murderer in OJ and a sociopath in Vick
 7 years ago '04        #232
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 wandering2121 said:
Dude is on some real s**t. But you still got dumb a.ss n*ggas running around saying, "He ain't no slave, he's getting paid 15-20 million dollars." They take the s**t so literal, like because he doesn't have chains on his neck and feet, there's no way he's a slave. People (especially black people) have to understand that there is a power structure (white) in place (in this case, owners of sports teams) that do things a certain way and don't like to be challenged. In the book "40 Million dollars slaves", the systematic ownership of black athletes is examined in a way that can make sense to even the most basic of people, the author was basically writing that yes these black athletes have millions, nice houses, cars, women, but there is still a way in which the owner has control over them and it's covert. It's really interesting. I remember watching nfl network and rich eisen said that TO (an eagle at the time) is still philadelphia eagles property even though he was deactivated. Property. He could have said employee, but he said property, and no I don't think Rich is racist, but those were a poor choice of words on his part.

It gets real deep man, and you know you almost have to sympathize with people even white people and especially black people, because it is true he is making 15-20 million dollars a year. But what does that have to do with the fact that he is a man and if he wants to relocate for any reason, for no reason even he has that right. When you read what the owner of Cleavland said about Lebron and then you read what he said about the owner of the Thunder, which I will quote again, it's almost crystal clear the manipulation of athletes that goes on by owners.

Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert is one of only two owners Clay Bennett (Seattle Sonics/Okla. Thunder) went to for advice and support. Bennett moved the Seattle Sonics to Oklahoma on votes Dan Gilbert and others casted. Dan Gilbert stated then, "Clay has done a remarkable job of transitioning the team to Oklahoma City," Gilbert said. "He faced very difficult circumstances and met them head-on. Clay has done what is best for the franchise," not the city of Seattle or the fans that supported that franchise for over 40 years, Gilbert went on to say, "and I admire him for it. Oklahoma City is fortunate to have Clay leading the Thunder charge, and he's fortunate to have such great fan and civic support."..... And now when LBJ does what is best for him he gets a loyalty lecture from this same Dan Gilbert.

When you compare the two quotes, you have to call it what it is, he does not feel athletes have the same rights to do whats best for their business as owners do, an example of what I know that guy is talking about in that book your speaking of. You admire a man for doing the same thing you condemn another for, but one is your equal and the other is an employee, it's on natural for the educated to wonder why you would do that, and once it is figured out expose you for it. It's all business with them but it cant be that way with us, they want to tell us stuff like you made a promise and throw words around like loyalty. There is no loyalty in business, and there are no promises either that's why there are contracts. The moment they feel an athlete is slippin he is gone, so it should be vice versa, it's only fair. And I don't care if he discussed it 2 years earlier, it's called "plan b" "just in case" "planning ahead", but they don't even want us doing that but you think he don't got a "plan b" for if his franchise starts to cost him more than it makes him or just in case a better opportunity presents itself.

But yeah man I'm gone rap this up and really I'm just talking to you cause, I know these dudes ain't really understanding where we coming from. But yeah I'm gone check out that book I hope they got an audio version. And I'm gone give u props to cause you been sayin the realest s**t throughout this thread, u, my man Nautilus O & jplaydadon. Y'all smart n*ggaz, I appreciate smart n*ggaz.
 7 years ago '04        #233
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
lebron said look instead of admitting that I was an attention wh0ore for all this Im gonna have to to do this....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #234
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
 MythMade said:
I could also go on a rant about the people comparing Josh Hamilton to Mike Vick and what not, but I have a strong feeling that, like this post, that argument would just fall on deaf ears.
Please rant i would love to hear that argument....

smokeweed101. said:
I rather educate myself and not rush to pointing fingers or holding grudges, that is why I can sit here an be unbiased as a black man who sees everyone as equal until proven otherwise, you are being a judgmental prick and honestly don't care about Lebron, you just want to start a race war online because you are pathetic uneducated scum.
I guess Cornell West, Spike Lee, and myself being all college educated black men and still recognize that there were racial overtones in the response Lebron got. I'm trying to start a race war? You sound like you master been sitting with you on the computer all day and you telling him "these darkies are crazy massa". I've had enough conversations and interactions with enough white people to know that race influences a lot of what they say, and the same with black people.

Lebron made a bad business move, but for the tide to turn against him like this...only a black man. You had white people cheering for Robert Downey Jr to make a comeback, but n*ggas was right with them when they were clowning on T.I.

When's the last time a white dude came in a thread, saw something about a white man and responded with "we got to do better " Or saw 3 whites dudes f!ghting and respond "crakkas". They dont have too cause they know that the actions of one don't represent their whole in society's eyes. Same doesn't apply to black people.

White people don't face the same criticisms we face and thats where this mythical "race card" comes from. I've never "played a race card" in my life, if I feel I see racism, I speak up.

Pichito25 said:
please explain this...so all of the white people that loved Lebron while he was a BLACK MAN with the Cavs...Hate him now because hes a BLACK MAN!!
They didn't love Lebron they loved what he did for them. He brought the cameras and business to town. Once he left the money left now they are mad. Black men aren't supposed to have that kind of pull.

-BigC- said:
@ some people in here

The owner of the Cavs comments had nothing to do with any sort of slave mentality . You never hear of somebody quitting a job and the boss/owner being mad and talking s**t about it? The person who cuts the check sometimes feels they are owed a certain amount of loyalty from the person working for them .
That's still a slave owner's mentality, just because I work for you doesn't mean you own me. What did Dan Gilbert do for Lebron that 28 other owners wouldn't have????

It aint like he was running a small business and stuck with lebron when sales were slow, he made more money off lebron than lebron made off him.

Pichito25 said:
[B]was everyone racist all of a sudden when he was on sports illustrated? when he premiered his movie? when he had his birthday special on espn?

NO muthafckas....he didnt get hate then, and he was black....the hate came after he acted like a b**ch! had nothing to do with hime being black[/B]
Most racists dont scream "niggggger" until somebody else says it first, meaning that you see a person's true feelings when they feel empowered to show them. The white people burning his jersey was the first strike and Dan Gilbert set the tone with his letter.

Last edited by Nautilus O; 09-30-2010 at 08:22 PM..
 09-30-2010, 08:18 PM         #235
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
I've seen plenty of black people not want to a.ssociate his or herself with a white person simply because they were white. They use the obvious white stereotypes to support their decision, such as: white people are snobs, white people are racist, white people are not "cool." I have literally seen that s**t happen before my eyes. I went to a high school where 40% of the school was black, and I have prejudice done from white and black people. I have examples, so don't come at me about my experiences.

You're probably lying but I'll set you straight. If these black people you're talking about actually exist, and they try not to a.ssociate with white people that's not racist. It might be Ostracizing. Cold. But that's not racism. I'll give you two examples. Let's say a black man works as an executive at a marketing company and his peers are white, and he has no a.ssociation with them aside from "What's up" Or "Hey", and is more content to stick to himself, is that racist? Now, if you're smart, you'd say no, but after all I am talking about you so I guess the answer is yes. Now, let's say this, the same black man goes to another company and is subjected to racial comments about perpetual stereotypes by his white co-workers and asked insulting questions like why do black people do this or do that. Why do they act like this or that. Is that racism? Yes. Because he's being treated a certain way because of his color. With the society we live in, a racist white person who has position and status is never going to say the word N-gger, because they know that it will have consequences, so it will be more low key. The truth is blacks and whites see race differently. For instance, a majority of blacks in polls taken right afterward, felt that those black kids in pennsylvania (who were denied entry into a private pool club) were denied because of racism. And they were right. Yet, when asked, a majority of whites felt that there were other reasons which makes no sense because the pool club took the black kids money and said they could come, but as soon as some white parents complained they had to leave. It's two different view points. So I'm not surprised that some most white people (and some black people) think Lebron is an idiot in pointing out the truth.
 7 years ago '10        #236
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
He still doesn't get. People aren't mad at him for his decision .. they're mad because of "The Decision." Perhaps the corniest, boringest, most ego-stroking 1 hour of wasted of time in ESPN history.
 09-30-2010, 08:23 PM         #237
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DubA169 said:
the funniest part of all of this is that he's using black people for his own ends because he fell out of grace with soooo many people

HE IS USING YOU. and you guys will run to his side just like you did with a murderer in OJ and a sociopath in Vick

White boy. I know it.
 09-30-2010, 08:27 PM         #238
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I've had enough conversations and interactions with enough white people to know that race influences a lot of what they say

Nautilus O said:
they know that the actions of one don't represent their whole in society's eyes. Same doesn't apply to black people.
You are speaking a small sample on both of these statements, that is why I say you are being prejudice, you say it is ok to stereotype whites because a few racist scum stereotype blacks.

But when I disagree you call me a slave, are you not a slave to this E-black panther group you try to fit into to? You say you call it how you see it, and I do the same, only I target the individual (in this case you) and not the group he is a part of (which is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things).

You are looking to start a race war plain and simple, you are not even good at covering it up.
 09-30-2010, 08:27 PM         #239
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait so your trying to say that black people who hate white people for no real reason don't exist? Really?

Realllllllly? You have some line of communication with every black person on this planet to verify that?
 09-30-2010, 08:30 PM         #240
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
The truth is blacks and whites see race differently.
So then why is your example only using a few of the millions? You can't even back up your statement.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy