most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 07:10 PM         #201
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
I will say this. I am fully aware that racism is still brewing in America. Racism from all races(reverse racism is a term idiots say because racism is not just a white person thing) is present everywhere. I, for one, am not a racist. I will never be a racist. I can never imagine living with myself if I become a racist. I will not even use the, "oh my best friends are black, so its okay," rant, because I think it is invalid. I know people who hang out with black people, but still love to make racist remarks when no one else is around. I always see people looking around to make sure no black people are around, and then sputter their ignorance. This kind of filth disgusts me. A racist-free society is a utopia that will never happen in my lifetime, due to the racism from every race.

With that said, I disdain Lebron James because of how he went about his business. The ESPN special, "The Decision," was narcissism at it's finest. I hate when any athlete does this. I hate Brett Favre because of his blatant narcissism. The roller coaster he puts the media, and teams, on during the offseason is despicable. Lebron just wanted everyone to make sure no one forgot that he was changing teams so he made sure the whole word saw him do it. Textbook narcissism. The media that is bashing him now, is the same media that claimed him, "THE KING," for 7 years. The person who brought up Dirk and Steve Nash, the reason they did not catch as much flack is because they are not considered to be the biggest sports star in America. If you went to any country in the world and asked them to name an American sports star, the majority would name Lebron James. Lebron James is the NBA. Fact. Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzki are merely superstars in it. I really question your logic if you fail to see the distinction between Nash/Dirk deals and the Lebron James fiasco.

I could also go on a rant about the people comparing Josh Hamilton to Mike Vick and what not, but I have a strong feeling that, like this post, that argument would just fall on deaf ears.

Reverse racism is another manipulative term created by white people to downplay racism and turn the focus onto black people. There is no such thing as reverse racism. Black people can never be racist because we don't own anything. Nothing. We don't make laws, we don't institute prejudice into society, we don't policy on where the country should focus on, we have no power. Now, we have black people with money, status, but collectively we have no power. There's no unity. We have to own what we want. We can't wait for others to do for us.
 7 years ago '05        #202
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
Im black and still say f**k LEbron!!!!
 09-30-2010, 07:16 PM         #203
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
dude racism is not human nature.
Yes it is, human nature is to separate themselves into categories and groups. Human nature is to put those groups on a pyramid, having people who are not 'worthy' treated as such.

It goes back to the Egyptians holding slaves, human nature created society as it is because they do not know how to treat everyone as equal, that is why people f!ght over race, religion, and class.

If everyone realized that we all s**t from the same hole, then we wouldn't have this, but humans are competitive and selfish. I write about society all the time myself, there is no way you can deny how the human mind processes and how that influences the way we live today.

EARTH (not just America) is all about separating things, and categorizing them, I never denied this. What this has to do with a specific race card pulled in sports is completely different, and that is what I was stating.
 09-30-2010, 07:16 PM         #204
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Do you honestly think that MILLIONS of people from other places would not love to put into a professional athlete's shoes? They are not being oppressed, every one I know would trade places with a professional athlete.
You only see one side of an athlete. The success: Houses, money, cars, but what about what you don't see, the trials and tribulations that they go through behind the scenes. It's not always the best. Obviously people would love to be in their shoes, but once again, what does that have to do with how black athletes are perceived by white america?
And also, I don't think you have an understanding of what I'm saying because you're probably overanalyzing, who said anything about oppressed? The discussion has to do with race being a factor in the Lebron backlash, that has nothing to do with oppression, genuis. He's just saying it's viewed differently because of race. And he's right.
 09-30-2010, 07:21 PM         #205
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
Are you f**king slow you said

Read the bolded portion of your own post... I dont care about the race portion, in my posts I said its not the same as "Slave/Slave Owner" and more like Angry Owner/ex employee... I was saying I dont need to lie about my blackness and I still feel LeBron is a b**ch... That is all...All the sociological bulls**t, I care nothing about.
Damn, you must have the astuteness of a folded chair. You're taking it too literal to understand what some people are saying "with slave/slave onwer", you must be the type of idiot who thinks that a white person has to say N-gger to be racist. By your calculations, there is no racism in the world. *Sarcasm* You're the definition of what blackness is *End Sarcasm*
 7 years ago '07        #206
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 wandering2121 said:
Reverse racism is another manipulative term created by white people to downplay racism and turn the focus onto black people. There is no such thing as reverse racism. Black people can never be racist because we don't own anything. Nothing. We don't make laws, we don't institute prejudice into society, we don't policy on where the country should focus on, we have no power. Now, we have black people with money, status, but collectively we have no power. There's no unity. We have to own what we want. We can't wait for others to do for us.

The fact that you said black people can never be racist just told me everything I need to know about any pseudo-knowledge you claim you have. I am no longer going to address anything to you because your statement could be the most asinine thing I have ever read on this site.
 7 years ago '04        #207
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 Nautilus O said:
I have no issue with white people, I have some really good friends that are white, but I already know that Black athletes and people are looked at differently than white athletes and people. I don't have a grudge, I wasn't mad at Bron and I wasn't mad at Brett either.

If you don't think race played a part in this, you are either white or ignoring it completely
please explain this...so all of the white people that loved Lebron while he was a BLACK MAN with the Cavs...Hate him now because hes a BLACK MAN!!
 09-30-2010, 07:27 PM         #208
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
I will say this. I am fully aware that racism is still brewing in America. Racism from all races(reverse racism is a term idiots say because racism is not just a white person thing)
I agree with you, I only used the term reverse racism by its textbook definition, to point out how attacking whites for attacking us only creates more racial tension. The issue is that everyone should be considered equal (again unless they are a k!ller/rapist etc.) but to put down whites to elevate blacks makes someone a hypocrite, and not worth the respect.

Adolf Hitler was supporting his people at first as well, and if these guys had that power we would have white slaves, there is no difference, they just only have the power to post and that is why they justify their prejudice.

Prime example:
 wandering2121 said:
Black people can never be racist because we don't own anything. Nothing. We don't make laws, we don't institute prejudice into society, we don't policy on where the country should focus on, we have no power.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 09-30-2010 at 07:31 PM..
 09-30-2010, 07:27 PM         #209
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ some people in here

The owner of the Cavs comments had nothing to do with any sort of slave mentality . You never hear of somebody quitting a job and the boss/owner being mad and talking s**t about it? The person who cuts the check sometimes feels they are owed a certain amount of loyalty from the person working for them .

LeBron being an egomaniac and how his plan for free agency turned most of America off has nothing to do with the color of his skin. I don't think there is even one rational argument that it had anything to do with him being black .
 7 years ago '07        #210
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I agree with you, I only used the term reverse racism by its textbook definition, to point out how attacking whites for attacking us only creates more racial tension. The issue is that everyone should be considered equal (again unless they are a k!ller/rapist etc.) but to put down whites to elevate blacks makes someone a hypocrite, and not worth the respect.

I've seen that M.C. Da Hustla guy say that the black race is superior in one of those Vick threads.
 7 years ago '04        #211
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
i really cant believe some of you mthafukas on this thread.....this is the sam man that everyone called the king, was all over the media as the best, the savior, athlete of the year, magazine covers....tv specials....now all of a sudden people just realized that hes black and nobody likes him now? do you see how stupid that sounds.
 09-30-2010, 07:31 PM         #212
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
The fact that you said black people can never be racist just told me everything I need to know about any pseudo-knowledge you claim you have. I am no longer going to address anything to you because your statement could be the most asinine thing I have ever read on this site.

MY FEELINGS ARE HURT I'm not going to address you because you think you know everything. I'm gonna give my opinion and I don't sugercoat s**t. How the f**k is a black person gonna be racist, stupid a.ss? We don't hate white people because they are white, whereas some whites (not all) hate black people because we are black. Truth. And you can move along and go live in your dream world where black people are just as racist as white people.
 7 years ago '04        #213
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
so you mean to say that if ' the decision' didnt happen, that white people would still hate lebron all of a sudden cuz hees BLACK!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #214
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
was everyone racist all of a sudden when he was on sports illustrated? when he premiered his movie? when he had his birthday special on espn?

NO muthafckas....he didnt get hate then, and he was black....the hate came after he acted like a b**ch! had nothing to do with hime being black
 7 years ago '07        #215
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 wandering2121 said:
MY FEELINGS ARE HURT I'm not going to address you because you think you know everything. I'm gonna give my opinion and I don't sugercoat s**t. How the f**k is a black person gonna be racist, stupid a.ss? We don't hate white people because they are white, whereas some whites (not all) hate black people because we are black. Truth. And you can move along and go live in your dream world where black people are just as racist as white people.

Way to misconstrue my post. I never said black people are as racist as white people. But for you to say black people can't be racist is the dumbest thing ever. I can't believe I went back on my words and addressed your idiotic statements.

I also just saw you put "we" as if you represent black people. You represent how all black people feel? Just because you think you are not racist does not mean other black people aren't racist. Because some white people are racist, and I am white, I have to be a racist? Sound logic there buddy
 09-30-2010, 07:35 PM         #216
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:

Adolf Hitler was supporting his people at first as well, and if these guys had that power we would have white slaves, there is no difference, they just only have the power to post and that is why they justify their prejudice.

Prime example:

Man, dude was right, they are some damn idiots on this board. Starting with your stupid a.ss. Stop pretending that you're black We know that your a white boy who spends most of their time on hip hop sites, hoping that you can be part of the culture, but I know the truth. Move along a.ss.
 09-30-2010, 07:35 PM         #217
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
We don't hate white people because they are white
Not all white people are the same, we don't like to be stereotyped so don't do them.

You heard it when you were young: 'Treat others as you want to be treated yourself'

Several people who have experienced actual racism are not as prejudice as you, this 'media racism' is nothing compared to people who experienced real oppression, and they are handling it like adults and not throwing entire races under the bus.
 09-30-2010, 07:37 PM         #218
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Man, dude was right, they are some damn idiots on this board. Starting with your stupid a.ss. Stop pretending that you're black We know that your a white boy who spends most of their time on hip hop sites, hoping that you can be part of the culture, but I know the truth. Move along a.ss.
I didn't know black was a mind set, I didn't know in order to be black you have to be uneducated and ignorant, prejudice and hateful.

You my friend are a self hating black, you set us back and cause problems for real respectable black men. I am black and hispanic for the record, I don't care for culture because I set out to be myself, and hold true to my values.
 7 years ago '07        #219
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I didn't know black was a mind set, I didn't know in order to be black you have to be uneducated and ignorant, prejudice and hateful.

You my friend are a self hating black, you set us back and cause problems for real respectable black men.

Actual logic.

Not spouting off emotional hogwash.
 09-30-2010, 07:41 PM         #220
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Way to misconstrue my post. I never said black people are as racist as white people. But for you to say black people can't be racist is the dumbest thing ever. I can't believe I went back on my words and addressed your idiotic statements.

I also just saw you put "we" as if you represent black people. You represent how all black people feel? Just because you think you are not racist does not mean other black people aren't racist. Because some white people are racist, and I am white, I have to be a racist? Sound logic there buddy

I represent myself. But I feel comfortable in stating what I said and I won't back down from what I said because I believe it. Just as you believe that bulls**t you say, I'm gonna stand by what I mean. It's not idiotic dumb a.ss, answer my question, have you ever heard of or seen a black person say they hate white people because they're white? Huh? I know the answer is. Proving my point that you don't know what you're talking about. Now, did I say all whites are racist, some are, some aren't, I don't know you so I don't know if you're racist, but I bet you can't answer my question. Because you know that s**t doesn't happen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy