Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins MNF Thread.

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win?
Patriots 25 59.52%
Dolphins 17 40.48%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-04-2010, 11:03 PM         #341
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
votes were 7-5 in favor of dolphins before the game and now its 18-15 and 17-15 before i made my last post wtf is the point of voting after the game
 7 years ago '07        #342
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 cledee23 said:
and you guys still have no championship wins, no super bowl appearance since the 60s, have you guys learned nothing from the cowboys hype in the regular season doesn't get you any rings, Jets fans have to stop talking none sense, you guys ain't winning s**t, you guys were ready to bench Mark Sanchez after week 1, all of sudden you guys are the champs of the no bowl again, we will see when you guys get eliminated in the wild card round,
we neva won a superbowl u sound madd i dont give a f**k about 1960 we in 2010 haters gon hate

Last edited by DaForce13; 10-04-2010 at 11:08 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #343
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 casper said:
first off...good game pats

2nd henne is at fault for 2 picks not the 3rd....i have aaron rodgers as my # 1 qb, but we allow a qb to play at our flex, i also have henne & sanchez, henne still outscored sanchez

3rd its early, we got a tough schedule comin, hopefully we get it together after the bye

4th why do jets fans suddenly act like they have had a dynasty the past few years?

He also outscored Brady

So I guess this means Henne > Brady :hmm:
 7 years ago '10        #344
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9642 9642
 cledee23 said:
and you guys still have no championship wins, no super bowl appearance since the 60s, have you guys learned nothing from the cowboys hype in the regular season doesn't get you any rings, Jets fans have to stop talking none sense, you guys ain't winning s**t, you guys were ready to bench Mark Sanchez after week 1, all of sudden you guys are the champs of the no bowl again, we will see when you guys get eliminated in the wild card round,

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #345
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
no Jets fan is acting like we've won superbowls or anything, I just love how ya b**ch a.ss n*ggas cant take the s**t talking when ya were all in the Ravens/ Jets game thread and after that until the Jets beat both Pats and Phins, ya stay shut. Don't talk s**t if you cant take it, stfu with that now
 7 years ago '10        #346
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 iggyemu said:
Please tell me that's sarcasm. This n*gga thought he was making a unique and hard hitting point saying "Patriots are an average team without Tom Brady". Really n*gga? Pat yourself on the back for stating the obvious. ESPN is your typical corporation...forget about quality...just throw as many ex-NFL players out there and hope one makes a good point every now and again.
Patriots are an okay team without Tom Brady....The Colts are 1-15 without Peyton Manning
 7 years ago '09        #347
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
Like I really do question this I see it in week 1 and now week 4 do Marshall and henne practice through the week?

Lmao at our special teams blew the game
 7 years ago '07        #348
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 Blkboipurp said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #349
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
 slimwillie said:
who cares about fantasy? henne blew that game dog. dont get gassed by fantasy
Lmao ur a idiot score was 7-6 at halftime ... Tate scored on became 13-6... Blocked punt they score 20-6.... Blocked fg td

Henne didn't lose s**t stupid a.ss hater
 7 years ago '07        #350
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Tiko377 said:
Lmao ur a idiot score was 7-6 at halftime ... Tate scored on became 13-6... Blocked punt they score 20-6.... Blocked fg td

Nah he almost didn't have 5+ INT's.
 7 years ago '07        #351
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Tiko377 said:

word my n*gga, 2 picks isn't gonna cost ya team the game...i'll let you live with that 3rd one...
 7 years ago '04        #352
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Gattsau said:
1st. Ur using fantasy to judge who the better qb is? Of course Henne is going to have to throw more his team was behind and he needed to throw. Mark didnt and had 2 tds 0 picks henne had 3 picks .

2nd the same reason the phins did after 2 weeks. we are rivals I hate the phins more than any team I and the rest of jets fans will talk s**t anytime Miami loses and it goes both ways. Look at all the s**t that wa talked in our gameday thread until we won and most of ur fanbase went ghost.
iced & slim...calm down yall know me better than that, i would never judge a qb by fantasy nor any other player, which is why i added the 'shrug" meaning basically "for what its worth".

im just saying if u look at the fact that he threw for 300 yds & 2 tds he didnt have a bad game, sure 3 picks is no good, but in my opinion it sould only be 2 picks, which still isnt "good" but if u throw 300 yds & get 2 tds. u cant jump off the deepend & call the guy garbage like some of iced fellow jets fans are sayin...he had 100 yds the 1st quarter...special teams is what blew the game, the dolphins offense was driving every time, which explains the 1 punt...sure henne threw picks that ruined drives, but none of them really led to points, aside from the one that marshall stopped running. the miami defense did a decent job, nothing really good, but nothing garbage. the special teams is what k!lled miami tonight...theres no excuse to give up a kick return, block a fg, & block a punt. st coach should be fired, especially considering last week there was a blocked punt too
 10-05-2010, 12:22 AM         #353
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manning > brady
 7 years ago '08        #354
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
There's a lot of stupid people on this site. A lot.

When the Jets were losing everyone was in the game threads w/ jokes. Division rivals were talking a lot of s**t. Posting Sanchez stats against Bal.

But now when we do it its a problem? I wasn't even in this thread but why is it a problem for us to come in here and talk s**t? How much of a f**got can u be to say "get out of our thread. This game has nothing to do w/ your team". Really? So now if it has nothing to do w/ ur team u can be in the threads? Shut that s**t up.

Especially when u have Beantown making more threads on the Jets than we do. You n*ggas on here are corny. If u don't like when we talk s**t then shut the f**k up. pus*y a.ss n*ggas.
 7 years ago '04        #355
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Kyle Arrington scoring was cool...GPHS alum
 10-05-2010, 07:54 AM         #356
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
they still slurp the hell out of the pats even when they average
You failed hard.

[pic - click to view]

10-05-2010, 07:58 AM         #357
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
i hate how the polls work. n*ggas did not have us winning the poll. we were down by like 5 at the beginning of the game. now the games over we got those extra bandwagon n*ggas tryna vote for us and s**t
s**t was like 15-5 Miami, Everyone rode those dirt old stats about our struggles to the ground.
 7 years ago '06        #358
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,426 | Props total: 3137 3137
^
i'm as big a fin as as anyone and i feel your pain, so f**king embarrassing. We actually should've been murdering the pats in the first half but damn henne and damn the s**tty special teams. Hartline was also gettin frustrated as f**k from those thigpen overthrows but the game was already over way before that. I think if henne continues to play like this for most of the season, he will not be our starter anymore. I honestly believed that we'd make the playoffs this year but now i really doubt it, especially with all the tough teams we got coming up...smdh
 7 years ago '06        #359
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,426 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Gattsau said:
1st. Ur using fantasy to judge who the better qb is? Of course Henne is going to have to throw more his team was behind and he needed to throw. Mark didnt and had 2 tds 0 picks henne had 3 picks .

2nd the same reason the phins did after 2 weeks. we are rivals I hate the phins more than any team I and the rest of jets fans will talk s**t anytime Miami loses and it goes both ways. Look at all the s**t that wa talked in our gameday thread until we won and most of ur fanbase went ghost.
idk y u hate the fins more than any other team in the league, we f**kin suck. You got nothin to be worried about after last nights performance.
 10-05-2010, 09:06 AM         #360
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys still have a shot in NE this winter, anything is possible you know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago