Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2010, 10:42 AM         #161
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You k!ll yourself, you're a selfish coward. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I hope he doesn't rest in piece. What about his parents, siblings(If Applicable), the people that loved the way he played the violin. This little dude is a pus*y. There are 1000's of 18 yo that would have loved to receive their education at Rutgers. And this clown throws it away because people are f**king with him? Why not return the favor and get them back? pus*y a.ss generation of men we're producing.
 10-01-2010, 11:39 AM         #162
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
You k!ll yourself, you're a selfish coward. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I hope he doesn't rest in piece. What about his parents, siblings(If Applicable), the people that loved the way he played the violin. This little dude is a pus*y. There are 1000's of 18 yo that would have loved to receive their education at Rutgers. And this clown throws it away because people are f**king with him? Why not return the favor and get them back? pus*y a.ss generation of men we're producing.
Do you know his parents? Do you know how he got into Rutgers? Do you know anything about this person outside of him being gay and committing suicide? I am pretty confident none of you know s**t about his situation so stop commenting on it like you do. Saying suicide is never the answer is corny and cliche as hell, you don't know what he went through or was going to go through...
 10-01-2010, 04:17 PM         #163
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Do you know his parents? Do you know how he got into Rutgers? Do you know anything about this person outside of him being gay and committing suicide? I am pretty confident none of you know s**t about his situation so stop commenting on it like you do. Saying suicide is never the answer is corny and cliche as hell, you don't know what he went through or was going to go through...
STFU.....YOU go jump offa bridge!!!! f**k what he went through, and f**k what he was going through.....that has JACK s**t to do with the way I feel about suicide. Its WRONG....and I say it from experience. Good day, sir.
 7 years ago '05        #164
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ddash said:
^^^^^^
Nobody ever committed suicide for just being black..

thats just bulls**t
 7 years ago '05        #165
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I love how black people seem to treat gays the same way they whine about how white people treat them
 10-01-2010, 04:52 PM         #166
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 get_ate said:
s**t is actually sad that his decision was to either die or live and face the societal 'embarrassment' of being known as a homos3xual due to his dorm-mate's illegal action.

Homos3xuals committing suicide is more common than would be thought due to America's inability to live up to the very tenets it tries to shove down the throats of other countries: equality and freedom for all.

Nothing funny over here...
 10-01-2010, 04:53 PM         #167
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't see that post, but it sums s**t up perfectly.
 7 years ago '04        #168
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 palogee said:

f**gots
 7 years ago '08        #169
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5503 5503
 Bea5T said:
I love how black people seem to treat gays the same way they whine about how white people treat them
Irony.

But most people that you're talking about will prob say color isn't a choice and being gay is.
 10-02-2010, 07:58 PM         #170
biren123090 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 get_ate said:
s**t is actually sad that his decision was to either die or live and face the societal 'embarrassment' of being known as a homos3xual due to his dorm-mate's illegal action.

Homos3xuals committing suicide is more common than would be thought due to America's inability to live up to the very tenets it tries to shove down the throats of other countries: equality and freedom for all.

Nothing funny over here...

"Equality and freedom for all"... thats under the law you dumb f**k... the kid was defenately fuked up in the head for wanting to die instead of dealing with his "coming outta the closet"

i find if funny people think the 2 kids should get a death sentence for murder:rol llaugh:
 7 years ago '04        #171
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 22 22
So how's the asian chick wrapped up in all this? It say's she's being charge but that it was Dharun Ravi who did the s**t he just did it in her room.
 7 years ago '10        #172
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
:agreement6: k!ll all these f*gs k!ll them all :laughing9:
 10-02-2010, 11:04 PM         #173
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Imagine being a gay black indian with autism though

got damn...
 7 years ago '04        #174
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 antoinedm said:
so how's the asian chick wrapped up in all this? It say's she's being charge but that it was dharun ravi who did the s**t he just did it in her room.
free molly!
 04-30-2011, 08:47 PM         #175
mrmondayniight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By GEOFF MULVIHILL, a.ssociated Press – Fri Apr 29, 6:51 pm ET

HADDONFIELD, N.J. – A former Rutgers University student accused of watching a surreptitious webcast of a classmate's same-s3x liaison is seeking to enter an intervention program that could result in the dismissal of invasion of privacy charges. The classmate later committed suicide.

Molly Wei, a 19-year-old from West Windsor, applied to enter the pretrial program last month. If she's accepted, a judge could set conditions, such as staying out of legal trouble, doing community service and maintaining a job or attending school.

If she meets those conditions for a specified time period — it could be up to three years, though one year is typical — the charges would be dropped.

Wei is charged with two counts of invasion of privacy and could receive a five-year prison sentence if she's convicted. Such a long sentence would be unusual for a first-time offender.

Prosecutors see her as the lesser suspect in an alleged crime that's linked to a tragedy.

Tyler Clementi committed suicide by jumping from the George Washington Bridge on Sept. 22, hours after his roommate, Dharun Ravi, allegedly tried to watch a second encounter between Clementi and a man via webcam from Wei's computer.

Clementi's death sparked national conversations about bullying and suicides by young gays and lesbians.

Ravi was indicted last week on 15 counts. The most serious charge was bias intimidation, which alleges he acted because Clementi was gay. A conviction could mean he'd spend up to 10 years in prison on that charge alone.

Middles3x County Prosecutor Bruce Kaplan has said that Wei's case is not planned to be presented to a grand jury. That could indicate that either a plea deal is being struck or she's heading for the pretrial intervention program.

It's common for people who do not have criminal records and are accused of low-level crimes to apply for the program. The applications are not considered public records.

She could be accepted if the Middles3x County prosecutor's office and pretrial intervention program officials agree. She would also need a judge's approval to enter the program.

Her application was first reported by The Home News Tribune of East Brunswick.

Her lawyer, Rubin Sinins would not comment on the case but did not dispute the report.

James O'Neill, a spokesman for the Middles3x County Prosecutor's Office, said that Wei's case remains active but would not comment further.

Wei and Ravi both left Rutgers soon after they were charged.
Those two are guilty only of violating his privacy and the various evasive efforts they made later.

They could not possibly have predicted the future or known his state of mind or how he would react. A trained psychiatrist on the witness stand could not be expected to predict specifically how Clementi would have responded -- that would be "speculation".

If the victim in this case had reacted violently and murdered his harasser, would the harasser be responsible for his own death?

Bias intimidation? Had they recorded a freshman female having her first hetero relations would it be any less offensive? Had they recorded a married student student cheating on their spouse would it be any less offensive?

Bias and "hate" crime legislation is a means for minorities to commit acts of legal bullying against the larger society now.

Ah. America. The Land of Cheeseburgers and Trumped up Charges.
 7 years ago '07        #176
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 1046 1046
be free mr. cee
 7 years ago '08        #177
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
weak people ftl
 7 years ago '05        #178
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
man...when is this sh*t gon stop. I aint gay...but this sh*t is up there with racism if you ask me. The persecution gays face(in some areas) is downright absurd. I myself have had harsh words for the overly flamboyant behavior when in public(that i keep to myself), but that dont give the lame a.ss roommate the room to trounce on dude's life like that...this sh*t is sad, and sadly...a trend.

Hope we all wake up as a people...real, real soon...cuz if not, its gon be a lot more ugly in the world; and lord knows this world needs a facelift
 05-01-2011, 02:00 AM         #179
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so how is this ravi dude not gay? wants to watch 2 dudes fu*kin f*ggot
 7 years ago '04        #180
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
:fruit:

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy