Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 01:40 PM         #141
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sick of people treating the person that k!lled themself like a victim. What about all the people that cared about him that would have helped him stop the bullying? When you k!ll yourself you let the world know 3 things:

1) You're a Coward
2) You're Selfish
3) You're a f*g. There is no reason why a Homos3xual person should be scared to come out of the closet now.

I get bashed simply because I don't wanna see 2 men kissing in movies. And a homos3xual that isn't real with who they are and hide it are and always will be f*gs. And I don't respect them. PERIOD!
 09-30-2010, 01:42 PM         #142
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
black people are so ignorant, ALL THE TIME.
And what you said here isn't?? Wow...
 09-30-2010, 01:44 PM         #143
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
black people are so ignorant, ALL THE TIME.
iTS NOT BEING IGNORANT ITS TRUE. How about working hard to earn a loaf, get a crumb.... still push n work hard, then get a slice. TRUE STATEMENT (A white male in his mid 30's said)
"I'M in a wheelchair and i still have it a lot better than all black men"
sEE PERCEPTION IS ONLY PART OF IT. He was going to school, most likely has his parents paying for it n the world is in the middle of a recession. Plus he has a dorm room with just one roomate. He had time to pillow bite but not bite responsibility.
Regardless if he was gay or not (just in case you think i'm gay-bashing) suicide over something non life threatening is FUXXN STUPID AND LAME,
 7 years ago '05        #144
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 127 127
I wonder who the other dude was that was pipe'n.... and why didnt he off himself
 7 years ago '04        #145
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Woodwin said:
The f**k n*ggas talking about oh he was just 18, the f**k he a grown a.ss man. n*ggas get life at f**king 11 and 12....he knew what he was doing f**king with that n*gga a.ss, 18 is not young.

No sympathy for f*gs

No sympathy for suicide

Suicidal f*g = Dont REst in Peace
exactly.
 7 years ago '04        #146
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
man f**k u and fuuuuuk dis thread.....i thought i was gonna see da asian girl gettin worked. this s**t is a epic fail she was lookin nice 2...but i see she a b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #147
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
smh that's my school -____-
 7 years ago '09        #148
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 palogee said:
I'm sick of people treating the person that k!lled themself like a victim. What about all the people that cared about him that would have helped him stop the bullying? When you k!ll yourself you let the world know 3 things:

1) You're a Coward
2) You're Selfish

3) You're a f*g. There is no reason why a Homos3xual person should be scared to come out of the closet now.

I get bashed simply because I don't wanna see 2 men kissing in movies. And a homos3xual that isn't real with who they are and hide it are and always will be f*gs. And I don't respect them. PERIOD!
I agree with you 100% but let me tell you something. The human mind is a very strong thing, it can control a person even when that person doesnt want to think those thoughts. You ever hear people say "Please help me I dont know why Im having these kind of thoughts" some people are so f**ked mentally cuz of the things that they have goen through, seen and encountered that they literally turn mental, they really do need help but dont ask for help because they are scared or embaresed. They cant sleep or think straight, non stop anxiety and worries and same thoughts 24/7 eventually going crazier and crazier. It could be money, love, losing family, r*pe, hard times, deaths, drugs, etc. Some are mentally stronger then others but i've seen some really f**ked up people who cant do it themselves and if it wasnt for them getting arrested they would of harmed others. Its a sickness that needs attention. Thats why you hear their friends and family say "I never knew he had a problem, he never told us anything, we would of helped" its cuz they are scared to ask and share their deepest secrets and demons that haunt them, obviously this guy is a different situation but you never know what a person goes through so I dont ever judge without knowing the person very well.
 09-30-2010, 07:04 PM         #149
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People speaking negative about the kid are ignorant as hell . You do not know his situation or what he was going through, that doesn't mean suicide was the right answer but how can you criticize someone when you don't even know the whole situation
 7 years ago '05        #150
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
He played violin of course he was gay
 7 years ago '04        #151
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,668 | Props total: 13064 13064
 Truth33 said:
He played violin of course he was gay

I wonder if he fell off the Bridge like this
[pic - click to view]

Nah in all seriousness RIP to homey.
 7 years ago '10        #152
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 80 80
No love for dese battymen booombaclaadddd!!!
 7 years ago '04        #153
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
@ stunna2004 aahhaahhaahhahahahahahaha
 09-30-2010, 09:02 PM         #154
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:

I wonder if he fell off the Bridge like this
[pic - click to view]

Nah in all seriousness RIP to homey.
omggggggg AAHAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: rofl:

U goin to hell son
 7 years ago '06        #155
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
there had to of been some sort of animosity between them two as roommates....why would ole dude just do that to him for no reason?

i mean that's mighty suspect his damn self....he watched him twice...smh....
 09-30-2010, 10:09 PM         #156
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it woulda been dude smashing a chick you know everyone would have been like "dude who filmed it is goat" so why some of you getting sensitive now? most likely because it touched a personal nerve.....n*ggas got laptops runnin boxden in closets
 7 years ago '04        #157
unstoppable 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 0 0
 Sheeed said:
smh that's my school -____-
me 2 smh
 7 years ago '07        #158
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 get_ate said:
s**t is actually sad that his decision was to either die or live and face the societal 'embarrassment' of being known as a homos3xual due to his dorm-mate's illegal action.

Homos3xuals committing suicide is more common than would be thought due to America's inability to live up to the very tenets it tries to shove down the throats of other countries: equality and freedom for all.

Nothing funny over here...
The irony of the ignorant.

You don't know if the reason he k!lled himself was related to his s3xual orientation. Didit cross ur mind the embarrasment he was put through that might have pushed him over the edge? Or maybe the betrayal? U and I don't know so let's save our wise comments for when they r truly needed.
 7 years ago '04        #159
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
is it true the guy from rutgers was TinyTankX/Brayan 99?
 7 years ago '07        #160
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
if you're gay and get outed then what's the problem? the hard part's over. move on and live your life. kids today are so pretentious and take s**t too seriously they forget how good they have it. facebook? really? if i knew i was going to die i'd call my fam and close friends not go on facebook and broadcast it to the folks clowning me. i have no sympathy for those who commit 'that' but still i hope dude rip.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago