Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 09:14 AM         #121
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LikeABoss38701 said:
Mann I just clicked through 6 pages of people laughing & making fun of the situation...& I see that most of yall are very dishonorable people.. what if that was some1 from your family, or one of your close classmates, would it still be funny???... yall need to learn when to play around... I hate that this happened to the young man...
Dishonorable, no. Realist, yes. I must be a heartless piece of s**t.....because I truly don't care. I didn't know the cat, so........
 09-30-2010, 09:35 AM         #122
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
Damn white people are so weak at times. If you are gay,then you are gay.So be it.

People love ellen and I see more gays on tv more than ever before.
WHAT THE f**k DOES THAT MEAN??? WHITE PEOPLE ARE WEAK??? the kid k!lled himself and all you want to do is criticize the white race? your a f**king moron..... RIP to the kid sad when you see s**t like this
 7 years ago '09        #123
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,692 | Props total: 13225 13225
He k!lled himself because the world found out he was gay....
 7 years ago '04        #124
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
those two who recorded him s3xing should face some kind of manslaughter charges. anyway it goes their lives are ruined.
 7 years ago '04        #125
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
My saying is "If you cant take a joke, then f**k you."

If only people learned not to take life too seriously but society and culture tells people how they should perceive themselves.

His ego k!lled him.
 7 years ago '10        #126
splurge504 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 5 5
i knew this s**t was suspect once i read the title, what a gay
 7 years ago '07        #127
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 Black007 said:
what about em?? they, as well, made the decision to join the military.....collected the nice signing bonus and other checks. so no. there is NEVER a reason to committ suicide. we all here have been embarassed, or drug through the mud, or in pain.....and we're still living, right? war is not an excuse for self inflicted death. you can't compare the two....
wasn't comparing em

you basically said under no circumstances will you ever respect or condone suicide.

What about the soldiers back in the day that got drafted, did they make that decision? I don't think so. What about them? Is your stance still the same?
 7 years ago '04        #128
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 StatisticZ said:
Smh @ the people airing him out like that.
seriously.
 7 years ago '08        #129
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 Black007 said:
what about em?? they, as well, made the decision to join the military.....collected the nice signing bonus and other checks. so no. there is NEVER a reason to committ suicide. we all here have been embarassed, or drug through the mud, or in pain.....and we're still living, right? war is not an excuse for self inflicted death. you can't compare the two....
Having a terminal illness works for me.

I could def understand going out how you want to instead of dying in a hospital.
 09-30-2010, 12:15 PM         #130
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
wasn't comparing em

you basically said under no circumstances will you ever respect or condone suicide.

What about the soldiers back in the day that got drafted, did they make that decision? I don't think so. What about them? Is your stance still the same?
no. i still dont. in that case, play the cards you were dealt. we ALL hafta play the cards we were dealt. suicide is very selfish.....think of those around him that just WISH they could just talk to homie now....but can't. Avoiding pain by suicide, only transfers that pain to your loved ones.
 09-30-2010, 12:17 PM         #131
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cry at times; I once contemplated suicide...and even tried but when I held that 9 all I could see was my mama's eyes..... -2Pac
 09-30-2010, 12:17 PM         #132
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude k!lled himself because some people in his dorm found out he's gay
At the end of the day, in this situation, the gay is the biggest loser.
Instead of him to take it like a man, sue or even transfer he k!lls himself. It was f**ked up what he's roommate and that Asian girl did but in least they are doing 5 years and have time to repent.
This dude was made into a laughing stock on Earth and I doubt he's in a better place now.
 7 years ago '04        #133
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 LikeABoss38701 said:
Mann I just clicked through 6 pages of people laughing & making fun of the situation...& I see that most of yall are very dishonorable people.. what if that was some1 from your family, or one of your close classmates, would it still be funny???... yall need to learn when to play around... I hate that this happened to the young man...

[pic - click to view]

youz a f*get lover

Last edited by chirpflare; 09-30-2010 at 12:24 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #134
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
^^^ lol Dude, you're an even bigger f*g than the gay guy who jumped for posting s**t like this.
 7 years ago '07        #135
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6145 6145
being found out must've been the worse thing in the world to this kid.

if he really wanted to conceal his secret he shouldn't of been trying to bring home dudes to f**k in a damn dorm room. when i was in school i lived off campus but i know that people know what goes on around dorms because they're such such small confined spaces. he would've gotten caught regardless.
 7 years ago '04        #136
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 ddash said:
Damn white people are so weak at times. If you are gay,then you are gay.So be it.

People love ellen and I see more gays on tv more than ever before.
black people are so ignorant, ALL THE TIME.
 7 years ago '08        #137
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
That's bulls**t they taped him

I don't fuk wit suicide

I don't chill wit Gay people

It is what it is

Still wouldn't have offd myself.
 7 years ago '05        #138
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
The f**k n*ggas talking about oh he was just 18, the f**k he a grown a.ss man. n*ggas get life at f**king 11 and 12....he knew what he was doing f**king with that n*gga a.ss, 18 is not young.

No sympathy for f*gs

No sympathy for suicide

Suicidal f*g = Dont REst in Peace
 09-30-2010, 01:35 PM         #139
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Whoa nelly!!! This nygga got caught with another dude? hahahahahaha.

nOT to sound cold-blooded, but their ARE FAR TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO WOULD HAVE k!llED TO GET TO GO TO SCHOOL N ACCOMPLISH WHAT THEY WANT OUTTA LIFE. See, no minority with that type of privilage would commit suicide like that. Unless it involved some deep racial isolation or worse. We wer not blessed with air to go and waste it like that. Tape or no tape. All his tuition should go to someone else. What is stupid is, that he was gay, he knew his roommate new anyway. Thats why minorities are gunna start running ish from here on out. "IF YOU REALLY WANT, OFF YASELF N GIVE SOMEONE ELSE WHO;S WILLING TO TRY A CHANCE."
 09-30-2010, 01:37 PM         #140
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"No sympathy for suicide" --------------aGReeD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy