Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 01:54 AM         #101
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
Damn white people are so weak at times. If you are gay,then you are gay.So be it.

People love ellen and I see more gays on tv more than ever before.
just last year a black kid overdosed on justin.tv because he couldn't take it, or 1-2 years ago with the video of the black guy who dumped by his GF and he shot himself in the head when she got in the elevator..

stop acting like all black people are strong thug non emos because its f**king bulls**t, doesn't matter what race you are, and to people calling him a pus*y f**k you, do i condone suicide? no, but if you wanna k!ll yourself it's your choice, if someone feels they cant go on living then why should they? because they would be selfish if they did it? you would be selfish for not letting that person be suffer free.

what these guys did was f**king dirty, s**tty and a scum bag move and they deserve major punishment, RIP to the guy, he should of took a few more days to clear his head but he did what he had to do and close minded people like here don't understand it.

some people just can't handle things.
 7 years ago '09        #102
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 dragswizz said:
God Won
I know its messed up but that s**t literally had me lol
 7 years ago '04        #103
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
Why it Got to be RIP Gay Dude, why can't it just be

R.I.P.

We don't never Rip Straight guy when the average Joe or athlete die on here?
 09-30-2010, 02:15 AM         #104
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
just last year a black kid overdosed on justin.tv because he couldn't take it, or 1-2 years ago with the video of the black guy who dumped by his GF and he shot himself in the head when she got in the elevator..

stop acting like all black people are strong thug non emos because its f**king bulls**t, doesn't matter what race you are, and to people calling him a pus*y f**k you, do i condone suicide? no, but if you wanna k!ll yourself it's your choice, if someone feels they cant go on living then why should they? because they would be selfish if they did it? you would be selfish for not letting that person be suffer free.

what these guys did was f**king dirty, s**tty and a scum bag move and they deserve major punishment, RIP to the guy, he should of took a few more days to clear his head but he did what he had to do and close minded people like here don't understand it.

some people just can't handle things.
But the real question is....why you so mad doggy?
 09-30-2010, 02:20 AM         #105
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Damn if homie was a lil more twisted he could have went columbine on them n*ggas smh

N*ggas never learn

haha word

killing other people>>>>>>>>>>suicide
 09-30-2010, 02:26 AM         #106
jaydawg44 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats real
 7 years ago '04        #107
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Nas Lost.
 09-30-2010, 02:29 AM         #108
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
Nas Lost.
 7 years ago '07        #109
Jason Jones 13 heat pts13
space
space
$269 | Props total: 113 113
 chirpflare said:
molly could get it though...
 7 years ago '07        #110
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Juse said:
I go to rutgers ill give you guys some real talk.

The kid who kid himself was a freshman and not out of the closet yet and from what I hear just a quiet nice kid who kept to himself.

The 2 people that set up the secret webcam were also both freshman, both 18 years old. One of them was an indian kid and his roomate, thats whos computer it was recorded and streamed from. The other is some asian girl who just helped out and they set up and watched from their room.

The kid asked his roomate for some "private time" one night for a few hours and the two kids set up the webcam and told mad kids about it and s**t.

They all saw the kid hookup with another guy, kids started talking rumors started spreading.

Two nights later the sketch roomate tried to secretly record his roomate again, the roomate found out flipped a s**t then realized the whole dorm and a bunch of his 'friends' had known all along and were making fun of him and all that s**t behind his back.

We all know what happened next..

Rutgers is pretty shook up, news reporters around and s**t everyone is talking about having the two kids charged with more than jsut invasion of privacy and a bunch of student groups have signed a petition for them to be charged with a hate crime (not sure if it'll really do anything tho)
the f**k you acted like you came out with the exclusive news. you just summarized the article
 7 years ago '04        #111
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
I honestly don't understand where most of this homophobia comes from.
 7 years ago '10        #112
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
pssh n*gga was already goin the hell for bein gay.. No wait he couldve repented.....Oh nvm he k!lled himself, it may be sad but n*gga in hell nah as sad as it may be that is a fact.

If u decide to rply plz dont say nuttin ignorant
 7 years ago '10        #113
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
 I Am... said:
I think thats only true if u live in NY or Cali. although theres definitely worse countries to live in where they will beat ur a.ss and spit on u if ur gay.

Like Jamaica we stone motherf**kers out here in the Carribbean for that s**t. You come with that "Oh NO Homo s**t" we be like yes niggga that is very homo.

Now run u got 5 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #114
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
man thats sad but its f**kin college and roomates pull pranks on each other... the video tapers gonna have to live with that on their concience but... they shouldnt go to jail...
 7 years ago '04        #115
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
man thats sad but its f**kin college and roomates pull pranks on each other... the video tapers gonna have to live with that on their concience but... they shouldnt go to jail... cuz if a muthaf**ka dont k!ll themselves nobody ever says anything

what you gonna do? outlaw pranks? webstreams?
 7 years ago '04        #116
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 1570 1570
Mann I just clicked through 6 pages of people laughing & making fun of the situation...& I see that most of yall are very dishonorable people.. what if that was some1 from your family, or one of your close classmates, would it still be funny???... yall need to learn when to play around... I hate that this happened to the young man...
 7 years ago '07        #117
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 Black007 said:
That n*gga was a f**kin clown too.....I can't....no, I will not condone or respect suicide. Ever. Bottom line. But as I said before, the suicide was not funny.....just the whole webcast thing.
what about war veterans?
 7 years ago '04        #118
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
Shoulda offed his roomate first...
 7 years ago '08        #119
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
 I Am... said:
I think thats only true if u live in NY or Cali. although theres definitely worse countries to live in where they will beat ur a.ss and spit on u if ur gay.
option 1) move
option 2) off yourself.

09-30-2010, 09:12 AM         #120
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
what about war veterans?
what about em?? they, as well, made the decision to join the military.....collected the nice signing bonus and other checks. so no. there is NEVER a reason to committ suicide. we all here have been embarassed, or drug through the mud, or in pain.....and we're still living, right? war is not an excuse for self inflicted death. you can't compare the two....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy