Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2010, 12:26 AM         #81
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dprodigy07 said:
f**k wrong wit some of you n*ggas. gay or not the dude was f**kin 18!!! thats a kid. yea he shouldnt have jumped but kids dont think thing out like grown folk do. s**t. respect the situation.
 7 years ago '10        #82
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,134 | Props total: 8086 8086
On the real...some of BX is frauding right now

Last week when the football n*gga shot himself, n*ggas was RIP'ing all over the place, damn near crying, "Oh he was f!ghting depression, and he was so upset about having season ending surgery, and don't judge him" I said if he k!lled himself on some bullsh*t dump him in a landfill, and n*ggas was and

Now its a white homos3xual and its funny, and he a b*tch. But when it was the homie, we should bad for him

You can't laugh at one and pity the other
 7 years ago '06        #83
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Nautilus O said:

Last week when the football n*gga shot himself, n*ggas was RIP'ing all over the place, damn near crying, "Oh he was f!ghting depression, and he was so upset about having season ending surgery, and don't judge him" I said if he k!lled himself on some bullsh*t dump him in a landfill, and n*ggas was and

Now its a white homos3xual and its funny, and he a b*tch. But when it was the homie, we should bad for him

Yes we can, with ease. The great thing about being a hypocrite
 7 years ago '05        #84
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Imagin3 said:
Being gay in America is not the f**king hardest thing to deal with.
I think thats only true if u live in NY or Cali. although theres definitely worse countries to live in where they will beat ur a.ss and spit on u if ur gay.
 09-30-2010, 12:32 AM         #85
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

That n*gga was a f**kin clown too.....I can't....no, I will not condone or respect suicide. Ever. Bottom line. But as I said before, the suicide was not funny.....just the whole webcast thing.
 7 years ago '04        #86
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
^^^^^
I agree

F**k dude on the broncos also. Nobody who commits suicide gets my sympathy unless they have a terminal illness or something of that nature. Dude on the broncos had a kid also,so its a double f**k him for me. You dont leave that kid without a father.

This dude jumped off a bridge,I mean cmon on.Its not like he wasnt going to come out of the closet he eventually.
 7 years ago '10        #87
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,134 | Props total: 8086 8086
 Black007 said:
That n*gga was a f**kin clown too.....I can't....no, I will not condone or respect suicide. Ever. Bottom line. But as I said before, the suicide was not funny.....just the whole webcast thing.
I agree, i dont support suicide ever, the sun still gonna come up tomorrow whether you here or not, so why quit on life when it aint gonna quit for you.

I aint saying it wasn't funny, i'm just surprised by the tone in this thread and the tone in the other.
 7 years ago '04        #88
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I agree with imagin3
 7 years ago '05        #89
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
well at least theres finally harmony on boxden, now i dont have to k!ll myself. good day
 7 years ago '09        #90
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
lol the n*gga look gay, smh...y they spying on this homo...then made the man k!ll himself...
 7 years ago '08        #91
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
thats some f**ked up s**t...,,r.i.p....gay dude
 7 years ago '07        #92
jr2009 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 207 207
 matik23 said:
Word. I was hoping the s3x tape was with that Asian girl. I was deeply disappointed.

dude didnt look like he had a strong character to start with but aint no time like the present to grow some balls and just deal wit. he could have at least k!ll the roommate and threw that n*gga over the bridge
 7 years ago '10        #93
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
R.I.P. to dude and I mean no disrespect but I literally lol'd when I saw his "goodbye message".

I was expecting some dramatic ish and got something like a barely literate chick would post from blackberry mobile while she's at work.
 7 years ago '04        #94
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 ddash said:
Damn white people are so weak at times. If you are gay,then you are gay.So be it.

People love ellen and I see more gays on tv more than ever before.
Real talk, but still, that dude is a b**ch for broadcasting that s**t
 7 years ago '09        #95
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
Man I hope Chingy doesn't go out like this
 7 years ago '04        #96
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
that indian kid probably wiped that smile off his face once he was in jail.
 09-30-2010, 01:10 AM         #97
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
boy I really wish you so called holier than thou people could swap places with a minority or gay person and see the reality that they face.
I could be a f**got if I wanted to but unfortunately for you I choose not to be what kind of man wishes another man was gay you sound mad confused right now someone put this queer on suicide watch he might be next
 7 years ago '05        #98
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
...You n*ggas On Boxden Is Cold...I Mean Cooolllddd

RIP To Homie....Dont Know Why His Roommate Was Picking On Him Like That.
 7 years ago '04        #99
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,048 | Props total: 1279 1279
i would so go out like a G....if i was gay ide off myself regardless... BUT, if i was in his shoes....s**t homie im drunk i dont wanna type.
 7 years ago '04        #100
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,048 | Props total: 1279 1279
Oh ya and BTW. any of u cats know where to find Molly Wei on facebook? Im'a holla.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy