Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Black007 said:
oh. i watch the news, b. im very well informed. im sure u laugh at s**t i wont laugh at. f**k it. i laugh at life. the way he got outted was funny. if he was k!llED for being gay, he would have my deepest sympathy. suicide is never a way to solve any problem. He k!lled himself to save embarassment. Thats a clown move. f**k it. No sympathy from me. Thats no way to live life. Annnnnd.......if you don't like it....... How the f**k can you compare suicide to actual violence. gtfoh.....
look i dont condone suicide or nothin but me or u dont know where this dude was at. yea he couldn't man up and take it, but he was gay tho! how u expect him to man up like that? im sure that comin out the closet is some major psychological s**t and takes a lot of strength and courage to do it. this dude prolly was not ready for that and all of a sudden, his family, school and whole world is watchin a video of him f**kin a dude. and if u peep his pic he dont really seem like he was strong of character to start with. and he was like 18 or sum s**t too. when you're grown u can take lifes problems easier. then everyone started with the homo jokes in school, or possibly worse like throwing s**t at him and callin him a f*g so he cracked. its easy for u to sit at ur computer crackin jokes. and i wasnt questioning how informed u r either.

and i compared suicide cuz he went through psychological strain that u probably cant imagine and that s**t resulted in his death. but wr i dunno this dude, so if u wanna laugh it up thats ur business. i just dont see the funny part thats all
 09-29-2010, 10:46 PM         #62
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black007 said:
oh. i watch the news, b. im very well informed. im sure u laugh at s**t i wont laugh at. f**k it. i laugh at life. the way he got outted was funny. if he was k!llED for being gay, he would have my deepest sympathy. suicide is never a way to solve any problem. He k!lled himself to save embarassment. Thats a clown move. f**k it. No sympathy from me. Thats no way to live life. Annnnnd.......if you don't like it....... How the f**k can you compare suicide to actual violence. gtfoh.....



dude that k!lled himself probly was a boxden cat too

I hope it was one of them based f*gs or doc d
 8 years ago '08        #63
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,810 | Props total: 7146 7146
Indian dude does look like he's 45 lol

Asian girl looks nice.
 8 years ago '04        #64
Exs 159 heat pts159
space
avatar space
space
$5,968 | Props total: 1791 1791
God Won
 09-29-2010, 10:53 PM         #65
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Whoa nelly!!! This nygga got caught with another dude? hahahahahaha.

haha fail!
 09-29-2010, 10:55 PM         #66
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am... said:
look i dont condone suicide or nothin but me or u dont know where this dude was at. yea he couldn't man up and take it, but he was gay tho! how u expect him to man up like that? im sure that comin out the closet is some major psychological s**t and takes a lot of strength and courage to do it. this dude prolly was not ready for that and all of a sudden, his family, school and whole world is watchin a video of him f**kin a dude. and if u peep his pic he dont really seem like he was strong of character to start with. and he was like 18 or sum s**t too. when you're grown u can take lifes problems easier. then everyone started with the homo jokes in school, or possibly worse like throwing s**t at him and callin him a f*g so he cracked. its easy for u to sit at ur computer crackin jokes. and i wasnt questioning how informed u r either.

and i compared suicide cuz he went through psychological strain that u probably cant imagine and that s**t resulted in his death. but wr i dunno this dude, so if u wanna laugh it up thats ur business. i just dont see the funny part thats all
never will i be mad at one man's opinion.....and never shall i sugarcoat mine. i've been to the bottom of the bottom, and never once was suicide an option. a million and one other thoughts, but never suicide. f**k....cope with it by smoking crack for the rest of your life or some s**t....but dont k!ll yourself. Hell, did Bishop Eddie Long??? Okay, Im through with the jokes.
 8 years ago '07        #67
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
no homo
 09-29-2010, 10:59 PM         #68
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am... said:
i just dont see the funny part thats all
c'mon man....like i said, if dude wouldnt have k!lled himself, you would be laughing too. or maybe not. You laughed at the same scenario in American Pie....I'm sure.
 8 years ago '09        #69
NoHope 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,984 | Props total: 1842 1842
Asian girl can get it...
 8 years ago '04        #70
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
asian girls pus*y looks like a rat
 8 years ago '04        #71
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 311 311
 NoHope said:
Asian girl can get it...
Word. I was hoping the s3x tape was with that Asian girl. I was deeply disappointed.
 09-29-2010, 11:09 PM         #72
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

Paul Mainardi released a statement:

"Tyler was a fine young man"

no/dead f*ggit
 8 years ago '06        #73
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 1565 1565
The world has desensitized me to the point where that didn't move me......besides, suicide is a punk move.....
 8 years ago '05        #74
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
At least k!ll the dude who filmed it before k!lling yourself. Would've been a much more intriguing story.











 09-29-2010, 11:17 PM         #75
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that was me i would have just sued there azz and got paid, but i guess jumping off the gwb proves a stronger point
 8 years ago '08        #76
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,472 | Props total: 3439 3439
if you k!ll urself over that you werent capable of making it in this world anyway.
 09-29-2010, 11:23 PM         #77
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
Word. I was hoping the s3x tape was with that Asian girl. I was deeply disappointed.
 8 years ago '06        #78
dprodigy07 
space
avatar space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
f**k wrong wit some of you n*ggas. gay or not the dude was f**kin 18!!! thats a kid. yea he shouldnt have jumped but kids dont think thing out like grown folk do. s**t. respect the situation.
 8 years ago '08        #79
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,472 | Props total: 3439 3439
 get_ate said:
s**t is actually sad that his decision was to either die or live and face the societal 'embarrassment' of being known as a homos3xual due to his dorm-mate's illegal action.

Homos3xuals committing suicide is more common than would be thought due to America's inability to live up to the very tenets it tries to shove down the throats of other countries: equality and freedom for all.

Nothing funny over here...
Honestly, only person who did anything too f**ked up here is the n*gga who k!lled himself. The strain he prolly just put on his family is way harder than some people calling you f**got every once in a while. Being gay in America is not the f**king hardest thing to deal with. Also there is actually no proof that this is the reason that he k!lled himself. Could have just been bad timing for the dorm mates. If he k!lled himself because of that s**t, he's a straight pus*y and there's no way around that.
 8 years ago '05        #80
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Black007 said:
c'mon man....like i said, if dude wouldnt have k!lled himself, you would be laughing too. or maybe not. You laughed at the same scenario in American Pie....I'm sure.
nah, its not like he slept with the dude by accident or sum s**t. that would've been slightly funny, without the suicide part. but i feel u about bein down and out... i mean i dunno wat u went thru... me personally i been out of a job for a year, had to move back in with mom dukes, been gettin some interviews lately but nobody wants to hire me. s**t's depressing as f**k, but the weed and some poon here and there been gettin me thru. but i dont think my s**t is as close to as bad as what they did to him. i cant imagine anything more embarrasing than that... except maybe if u got a micro-d!ck... and THATS exposed to the world.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
69 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
13 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
578 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
99 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy