Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 ddash said:
Damn white people are so weak at times. If you are gay,then you are gay.So be it.

People love ellen and I see more gays on tv more than ever before.
thats funny cuz earlier there was a post here about some bakery refusing to bake cookies for a homo parade and n*ggas in here just bashed the s**t outta gay ppl, but now that this gay dude commits suicide all of a sudden everybody like, so you was gay, deal with it. and whoever thinks this s**t is funny, seek therapy.

rip gay guy
 7 years ago '08        #42
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 SlickJ101 said:
From what dude said, they obviously knew after the first time and when they told everyone and tried to do it again.

Idk if it's a hate crime but maybe defamation of character.
Meaning they first began recording him without the knowledge of him being a pooper trooper.

Also it's not defamation of character if it's true.
 7 years ago '08        #43
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5550 5550
 Crankdatkfc said:
Meaning they first began recording him without the knowledge of him being a pooper trooper.

Also it's not defamation of character if it's true.
Right, but after the first time, they did it to embaress the kid and as a big joke throughout the school.

If they did something like videotape him without his knowledge for the purpose of making him look bad then I believe it could be DOC.

Might be wrong but I think they'll prob catch another charge not including invasion of privacy and prob not hate crime.
 09-29-2010, 11:05 PM         #44
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip .....mane but he wouldve been outed at some point...so he was probably gonna off himself anyway...he was probably depressed anyway and wanted to do it and this was the breaking point
 7 years ago '04        #45
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23552 23552
one less homo in this world
 7 years ago '04        #46
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Unfortunately that gay s**t is what hot on the streets now

7 years ago '08        #47
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
dude jumped out the closet off a bridge
 09-29-2010, 11:16 PM         #48
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k it. we all laugh at inappropriate s**t. i am now. f**k his race and s3xuality. if he didnt k!ll himself, you all woulda probably pissed yourself laughing. he k!lled himself-his choice. this situation was funny. RIP to the dude, but.....its funny.

Don't like it? Do what he did.
 7 years ago '08        #49
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
n*ggas are still on the hating gays tip
 7 years ago '08        #50
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 ddash said:
Damn white people are so weak at times. If you are gay,then you are gay.So be it.

People love ellen and I see more gays on tv more than ever before.
lol @ you singling out the white race

this s**t happens in every race dummy
 7 years ago '05        #51
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Black007 said:
f**k it. we all laugh at inappropriate s**t. i am now. f**k his race and s3xuality. if he didnt k!ll himself, you all woulda probably pissed yourself laughing. he k!lled himself-his choice. this situation was funny. RIP to the dude, but.....its funny.

Don't like it? Do what he did.

i just don't see the comedy? he got exposed for being gay and k!lled himself. you should watch the news instead of comedy central. theres lots of hilarious s**t there, wars, fires, famine, genocide... sum real s**t that'll have you rolling on the floor
 7 years ago '04        #52
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
molly could get it though...
 7 years ago '10        #53
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,378 | Props total: 9653 9653
R.I.P 2 the dude but that was a real b**ch way 2 go out so I have no sympathy.Yea those other 2 that were involved are real a**holes for that and karma will take care of that.
 7 years ago '10        #54
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8256 8256
Man fukk that f**got, you get no RIP from this side

I'm not calling him a "f**got" because he was gay, but because he was a weak a.ss b*tch, so what you gay, you been gay, sh*t aint just start yesterday, and the fact the he put it on facebook.....

n*ggas need to realize they are not that important, no one cares if you are gay and they really dont care about your facebook status or twitter when you are a 19yr old college student. People act like facebook is a place to bare your soul and get all emotional, like anybody gives a fukk about you having surgery tommorow or your grandpa's 88th birthday.

He shoulda man'd up, stole on his roommate, broke that n*ggas nose and took a p!ss on him while he was on the ground, and put that sh*t on youtube.

09-29-2010, 11:29 PM         #55
Black007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am... said:
i just don't see the comedy? he got exposed for being gay and k!lled himself. you should watch the news instead of comedy central. theres lots of hilarious s**t there, wars, fires, famine, genocide... sum real s**t that'll have you rolling on the floor

oh. i watch the news, b. im very well informed. im sure u laugh at s**t i wont laugh at. f**k it. i laugh at life. the way he got outted was funny. if he was k!llED for being gay, he would have my deepest sympathy. suicide is never a way to solve any problem. He k!lled himself to save embarassment. Thats a clown move. f**k it. No sympathy from me. Thats no way to live life. Annnnnd.......if you don't like it....... How the f**k can you compare suicide to actual violence. gtfoh.....
 7 years ago '10        #56
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 get_ate said:
s**t is actually sad that his decision was to either die or live and face the societal 'embarrassment' of being known as a homos3xual due to his dorm-mate's illegal action.

Homos3xuals committing suicide is more common than would be thought due to America's inability to live up to the very tenets it tries to shove down the throats of other countries: equality and freedom for all.

Nothing funny over here...
exactly
 09-29-2010, 11:30 PM         #57
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo that indian dude look 40 years old. That muthaf**ka a freshmen?
 7 years ago '09        #58
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
what he bodied himself because of that?
 7 years ago '04        #59
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
that indian guy has some s**t on his lip that has some s**t on its lip
 7 years ago '08        #60
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5550 5550
 Black007 said:
oh. i watch the news, b. im very well informed. im sure u laugh at s**t i wont laugh at. f**k it. i laugh at life. the way he got outted was funny. if he was k!llED for being gay, he would have my deepest sympathy. suicide is never a way to solve any problem. He k!lled himself to save embarassment. Thats a clown move. f**k it. No sympathy from me. Thats no way to live life. Annnnnd.......if you don't like it....... How the f**k can you compare suicide to actual violence. gtfoh.....
I gotta agree with that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy