Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #181
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
WHY IS THIS sh*t BUMPED>...
 7 years ago '08        #182
NEW_ORLEANS_504 
space
space
$273 | Props total: 1 1
 Icemouth said:
You know this how? Any problem they ever have is automatically blamed on the white man doing it to them for being black, so most likely any black person who committed suicide did it because they're black.
stfu
 7 years ago '10        #183
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
damn... RIP son.

molly can get it tho
 05-01-2011, 08:18 PM         #184
ezsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daaamn.. facebook k!lling people now
 7 years ago '08        #185
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
This is old..been already been posted OP..
 7 years ago '10        #186
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
R.i.p
 7 years ago '05        #187
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
i think its funny that people judge someone on their s3xuality....whether a person is transgender, homos3xual, bis3xual, or fu*king likes to suck cow d!ck how the fu*k does that affect my life?

n*ggas are ignorant for real if they think being gay is a choice...like people would choose to be hated and mistreated their whole lives....it pisses me of when ppl say that gays are going to hell when they should look at themselves...who the fu*k are you to say if someone is going to hell or heaven
 05-02-2011, 01:07 AM         #188
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only reason people care about this fool is because he is gay. If the dude was straight and he suicided because they had a video of him having a small p*nis. Everyone would be like LOL.

Lastly, SMH at the f*ggots petitioning to get the people charged for a hate crime.

That is the kind of BS that a-holes are on nowadays. No longer are we allowed to do anything negative to people outside of our group or race without their being some BS petition group trying to get you executed.

Even if the story was about a police k!lling a gay serial k!ller/pedophile/terrorist during a shootout. A-holes would be calling the police man a homophobic. This is the same sh*t with Blacks vs. Whites. Gays vs. Everyone. Women vs. Men. Nobody wants the truth...

Last edited by SwiftPlay; 05-02-2011 at 01:09 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #189
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 SwiftPlay said:
The only reason people care about this fool is because he is gay. If the dude was straight and he suicided because they had a video of him having a small p*nis. Everyone would be like LOL.

Lastly, SMH at the f*ggots petitioning to get the people charged for a hate crime.

That is the kind of BS that a-holes are on nowadays. No longer are we allowed to do anything negative to people outside of our group or race without their being some BS petition group trying to get you executed.

Even if the story was about a police k!lling a gay serial k!ller/pedophile/terrorist during a shootout. A-holes would be calling the police man a homophobic. This is the same sh*t with Blacks vs. Whites. Gays vs. Everyone. Women vs. Men. Nobody wants the truth...
its about being politically correct i guess...the abuse of being political correct has ruined this country....

i swear when im in school n*ggas are even scared to say the word black....like instead of black people they just say african american....its like what difference does it make....
 7 years ago '04        #190
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #191
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 stunna2004 said:

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy