Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
14242 pageviews
199 comments

The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His death

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Victim of Secret Dorm s3x Tape Commits suicide - ABC News
Victim of Secret Dorm s3x Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His death

A Rutgers University freshman posted a goodbye message on his Facebook page before jumping to his death after his roommate secretly filmed him during a "s3xual encounter" in his dorm room and posted it live on the Internet.

Items belonging to 18-year-old Rutgers student Tyler Clementi were found by the George Washington Bridge last week, according to authorities. Clementi's freshman ID card and driver's license were in the wallet.

Clementi's post on his Facebook page, dated Sept. 22 at 8:42 p.m. read, "Jumping off the gw bridge sorry."

Clementi's body has not been recovered, but police have pulled an unidentified male body from the Hudson River just north of the bridge.

Paul Mainardi, the attorney representing the Clementi family, released a statement confirming Clementi's suicide.

"Tyler was a fine young man, and a distinguished musician. The family is heartbroken beyond words. They respectfully request that they be given time to grieve their great loss and that their privacy at this painful time be respected by all," Mainardi said.

Two students, Dharun Ravi and Molly Wei, have been charged with two counts each of invasion of privacy after allegedly placing a camera in Clementi's room and livestreaming the recording online on Sept. 19, according to a written statement by New Jersey's Middles3x County Prosecutor Bruce Kaplan.

A Twitter page that appears to have been operated by Ravi but has since been taken offline shows messages in which the accused student takes credit for the alleged videotaping of Clementi.

On Sept. 19, Ravi appears to tweet, "Roommate asked for the room till midnight. I went into molly's room and turned on my webcam. I saw him making out with a dude. Yay."

Ravi faces two additional counts of invasion of privacy for allegedly attempting to use the camera to view and transmit another s3xual encounter involving the same student just two days later, said Kaplan.

On Sept. 21 Ravi posted, "Anyone with iChat, I dare you to video chat me between the hours of 9:30 and 12. Yes it's happening again."

Clementi's lawyer said the family is cooperating with the ongoing criminal investigation into Ravi and Wei's alleged actions.

A Facebook memorial group created in honor of Clementi already has hundreds of members, many of whom are fellow graduates of Ridgewood High School in New Jersey. Clementi had graduated Ridgewood this past spring.

One of Tyler's friends, Courtney Ayukawa, posted to the group's wall, "I will always remember everything from our preschool's Halloween party to your amazing musical talents. When you picked up the violin and began to play, it was as if everything just paused until you put it down again. We will never forget you Tyler. May you rest in peace."

Strangers have also contributed to the memorial page, one writing simply, "R.I.P from a stranger."

Last edited by The N; 09-29-2010 at 05:59 PM..

199 comments for "Sep 29, 2010 - Victim of Secret Dorm Se>< Tape Posts Facebook Goodbye, Jumps to His Death"

7 years ago '08        #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Whoa nelly!!! This nygga got caught with another dude? hahahahahaha.

7 years ago '05        #3
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4550 4550
 7 years ago '05        #4
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4550 4550
and thats a at the dude for jumpin off the bridge cus people were gonna know he was gay.

his roomate probably didn't get no pus*y and was jealous
 09-29-2010, 06:20 PM         #5
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh @ the people airing him out like that.
 7 years ago '08        #6
get_ate 
space
space
$1,849 | Props total: 400 400
 Chief Dee said:
Whoa nelly!!! This nygga got caught with another dude? hahahahahaha.

s**t is actually sad that his decision was to either die or live and face the societal 'embarrassment' of being known as a homos3xual due to his dorm-mate's illegal action.

Homos3xuals committing suicide is more common than would be thought due to America's inability to live up to the very tenets it tries to shove down the throats of other countries: equality and freedom for all.

Nothing funny over here...
 7 years ago '04        #7
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
that is f**ked up...they basically outed him, without his knowledge..its his decision to be gay but to let the secret out before he can even come out of the closet probably f**ked him up emotionally..sad way to go but everyone is so EMO these days its ridiculous.
 7 years ago '04        #8
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
If you are gay,then you are gay.So be it.

People love ellen and I see more gays on tv more than ever before.
 7 years ago '05        #9
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ddash said:
Damn white people are so weak at times. If you are gay,then you are gay.So be it.

People love ellen and I see more gays on tv more than ever before.
And I see black people on tv back in the 60s...means nothing
 7 years ago '04        #10
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^^^^
Nobody ever committed suicide for just being black.Also I was just just saying it is not a secret or hated as much now.There are millions of gay people across the world. This dude acted like he was the only gay person in the world or something and would be outcasted by society.
 09-29-2010, 07:40 PM         #11
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
^^^^^^
Nobody ever committed suicide for just being black.Also I was just just saying it is not a secret or hated as much now.There are millions of gay people across the world. This dude acted like he was the only gay person in the world or something and would be outcasted by society.
You know this how? Any problem they ever have is automatically blamed on the white man doing it to them for being black, so most likely any black person who committed suicide did it because they're black.
 09-29-2010, 07:43 PM         #12
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
^^^^^^
you cant know his struggle

everyone deals with being a minority differently

and you really think that nobody committed suicide for being black? especially back in the day??
 7 years ago '10        #13
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
bringing race into this should get you another 10 in the fields

rip. gay stright black white
 7 years ago '04        #14
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 ddash said:
^^^^^^
thats some foul a.ss s**t dude k!lled himself over this little freak runnin around with a webcam and video tapin s**t hes not supposed to be tapin and he was doin it to other people - it doesnt say of the other people were gay or not but does it make a difference? s**ts still foul
 7 years ago '09        #15
Jmoore334 
space
space
$2,288 | Props total: 274 274
 Icemouth said:
You know this how? Any problem they ever have is automatically blamed on the white man doing it to them for being black, so most likely any black person who committed suicide did it because they're black.
That's The Dumbest s**t You Ever Posted & You Know It
 7 years ago '06        #16
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25820 25820
 Bea5T said:
And I see black people on tv back in the 60s...means nothing
dude don't make it a race thing because one moron did...
 7 years ago '04        #17
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
I agree it is a messed up situation,but come now k!ll yourself?I aint trying to hear that or be sad for him.

His roommate is a b**ch tho.

You cant compare black people of this time to black people back in the 1800s,1900s or in the 50's and 60's. I agree they had it very very rough,I meant to say in present times mainly becuase being black or gay aint nowhere as bad now. Ofcourse racism and discrimination will never go away or be solved,but times have changed for the better.Also only n*ggas,not black people but n*ggas blame their problems/issues solely on the white man.
 7 years ago '04        #18
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
the dude is so scared of being gay he k!lls himself??? s**t i feel dat. lol
 7 years ago '09        #19
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Black White A Dude Died F-ckers
 7 years ago '05        #20
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,538 | Props total: 7668 7668
now the whole world knows hes gay, it coulda just been the campus.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy