Lil' Wayne's "Lollipop" Producer Says Time To Ante Up, "It's Not Your Record, It's Ours"

most viewed right now
 106
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-29-2010, 07:12 PM         #41
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP to static major....Wayne didnt even give a shout out to him when he was winning awards for that track after he died.
 7 years ago '07        #42
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
avatar space
space
$5,643 | Props total: 14405 14405
That's why mannie fresh left.... He took all the beats he made for the carter II off cuz they weren't paying him...he wasn't bout to get fukked over, and i think he had been before so he left
 7 years ago '04        #43
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
What will prolly really trip you out is his brother Slim got about another $150,000,000 - $200,000,000.


What would make you doubt that, these n*ggaz done had $100,000,000 dollar years, no joke, his artist was 4th on the forbes list with 20 million, have you seen their financial records, you should be able to tell from just the lifestyle.


The Following is Cash Money Records, LLC gross income statements from 1993-2010


1993 - $818,512.88
1994 - $577,200.12

1995 - $1,305,645.08
1996 - $667,045.23
1997 - $2,540,536.02
1998 - $39,103,045.13
1999 - $27,012,445.76
2000 - $81,035,050.95
2001 - $17,667,350.53
2002 - $117,875,097.44 - That's a hell of a year.
2003 - $9,350,426.00
2004 - $6,430,546.53
2005 - $17,530,342.65
2006 - $33,024,214.02
2007 - $31,530,046.44
2008 - $46,035,757.67
2009 - $34,503,200.44
2010 - $20,403,222.00


Total Gross Income: $632,503,262.45

Your source is a Boxden link? With a WikiAnswers.com source?

lol...
 09-29-2010, 09:57 PM         #44
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe dumbass should have got paid first. Not like they were going to pay him on a per sale basis or any of that s**t
 09-30-2010, 10:46 AM         #45
t_rock86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is just terrible. Cash Money been rippin n*ggas off for years now
 7 years ago '06        #46
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Bad Business
 7 years ago '05        #47
adh56 
space
avatar space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
This s**t is gangsta. I would attend a Birdman business class if he was the professor. CashMoney over there straight pimpin dumb n*ggas. If you a sucka n*gga u get played.
 7 years ago '09        #48
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
n*ggas wonder why birdman so paid lmao he gets everybody to do the work and all the money goes to his account
 7 years ago '09        #49
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
avatar space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9198 9198
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
What will prolly really trip you out is his brother Slim got about another $150,000,000 - $200,000,000.


What would make you doubt that, these n*ggaz done had $100,000,000 dollar years, no joke, his artist was 4th on the forbes list with 20 million, have you seen their financial records, you should be able to tell from just the lifestyle.


The Following is Cash Money Records, LLC gross income statements from 1993-2010


1993 - $818,512.88
1994 - $577,200.12

1995 - $1,305,645.08
1996 - $667,045.23
1997 - $2,540,536.02
1998 - $39,103,045.13
1999 - $27,012,445.76
2000 - $81,035,050.95
2001 - $17,667,350.53
2002 - $117,875,097.44 - That's a hell of a year.
2003 - $9,350,426.00
2004 - $6,430,546.53
2005 - $17,530,342.65
2006 - $33,024,214.02
2007 - $31,530,046.44
2008 - $46,035,757.67
2009 - $34,503,200.44
2010 - $20,403,222.00


Total Gross Income: $632,503,262.45



Those numbers arent true.....ESPECIALLY the 2002 year......they had no major sales....I know they did have Cash Money releases...and I am sure some of them went platinum.......no major tours.....no way the grossed 100 M in one year
 7 years ago '04        #50
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
^but 2002 is when people started riding waynes d!ck......ppl were rushing to stores to go buy his whole catelog.....so i can see that happening.....
 7 years ago '08        #51
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,033 | Props total: 5112 5112
 justinjones said:
baby never pay people. the artists, producers,nobody. he took diddy's formula and took it to another level

so nobody got paid in any of the hits on the carter 3 (got money,a milli, lollipop)
Puff always paid his producers I never heard of one of the Hitmen speaking on a money issue. Baby don't give n*gga's there royalties he not just taking a percentage this n*gga is taking the whole s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #52
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
Them n*ggas not doing anything wrong...because if they really did owe money the s**t would of been went to trial and they would of had to pay. Im sure if a n*gga owed me millions or even hundred thousands id be in court few days after they didnt pay up. They got no case, these n*ggas just want more money, get ya s**t straight first not after.

But in all honesty if i was a CEO id s**t n*ggas out money to cause i want more money, and if u got a problem with how i do business then dont f**k wit me if that the case. :agreement6: Bele dat n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #53
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Wait. . . did this n*gga put Jim Jonsin in the category of NO NAME PRODUCERS???
 7 years ago '04        #54
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 AF1PIMPN said:
He's president of CM & owns YM. But I'm glad he didn't go 2 Rocafella under Jay selfish @55. Even though Wayne created his own buzz through da mixtape circuit Jay would've found some way 2 stunt his growth 2 keep da shine on him. Lets be honest who's been successful under Jay besides Ye & he made his own way w/o Jay's push. Dude shows more interest 2 Drake than J Cole.
Memphis Bleek The understanding= Platinum
Beanie Sigel The Truth
The Reason= Gold

Freeway Philadelphia Freeway= Gold
The Young Gunz Tough Luv= Gold

Contrary to what he would have you believe now that its all bad Beanie sigel was a millionare and he confessed this out of his own mouth, Freeway is still performing old hits and getting 12 grand to do small venues and the young gunz were also given the shot of a lifetime and they did make hella money off shows, its up you yourself to blow yourself up.

J.cole has already said he didn't want jays help like that, and he wants more of a grass roots fanbase you gotta respect a man that wants to do it on his own how come its always in a n*ggas nature to want a handout?

On topic: Baby a grimey n*gga but that s**t is gonna catch up with him though


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 09-30-2010 at 03:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #55
J. Jones04 
space
avatar space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Man i dont think dude made that beat. That dude static who was in the video made that but he died.
 7 years ago '09        #56
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Wow, I can't believe they ain't got paid yet.

Has Play N Skillz been paid for "Got Money" yet? I know there we're complaining about this for the longest time. Lol.
 7 years ago '04        #57
J. Jones04 
space
avatar space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 Woodwin said:
Them n*ggas not doing anything wrong...because if they really did owe money the s**t would of been went to trial and they would of had to pay. Im sure if a n*gga owed me millions or even hundred thousands id be in court few days after they didnt pay up. They got no case, these n*ggas just want more money, get ya s**t straight first not after.

But in all honesty if i was a CEO id s**t n*ggas out money to cause i want more money, and if u got a problem with how i do business then dont f**k wit me if that the case. :agreement6: Bele dat n*gga
B.G. took baby to court so he could get his royalties!
 7 years ago '06        #58
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Shisty a.ss n*ggas need to start paying these producers.
they did get paid.

They want more since the song made more money than expected.
But that wasnt agreed to in the begginning
 09-30-2010, 06:59 PM         #59
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:
Those numbers arent true.....ESPECIALLY the 2002 year......they had no major sales....I know they did have Cash Money releases...and I am sure some of them went platinum.......no major tours.....no way the grossed 100 M in one year
100 million dollar record deal in 2002 n*gga
 10-01-2010, 09:38 AM         #60
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said:
B.G. took baby to court so he could get his royalties!
yea and he didn't get anything, Juve is the only one who successfully sued cash money luv
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy