Did Jay Elect steal his rhymes? (Long Read)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
 Yd4001 said:
Good f**king read! Do n*ggas really get on here and not really wanna read s**t? Wow! But i f**ks with Jay Elect so i hope its not true but then again homie was really well spoken and clear with what he was saying
Co-sign, you have to excuse the free educational system provided to them...
 11-08-2010, 08:39 PM         #42
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read everything and it sounds like a crazy smart dude wrote it. Why? because i consider myself a little crazy/smart. I can bulls**t anything if I really want to, I can twist things and come from an angle that looks totally legit and have people like, "how could he make that up?"

How? because i know how most people think, I know thought process. This is how I mind f**k the s**t out of Cops these days too. I've gotten out of all of my encounters with police the past 2 years because I walk right up to them like I'm totally legit and not afraid. This could be because I'm white though I don't know how it would work for a black dude hahaha

But for real...

All you need to do is listen to this guys songs on the links on page 2... this guy is garbage, not even close to Jay Elect... listen to his cadence, his structure etc. etc. NOTHING like Act I... who the f**k is this guy trying to fool?

He would of been better off not releasing his music because now I know he's lying.
 7 years ago '08        #43
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
 Got Cheeve? said:
I read everything and it sounds like a crazy smart dude wrote it. Why? because i consider myself a little crazy/smart. I can bulls**t anything if I really want to, I can twist things and come from an angle that looks totally legit and have people like, "how could he make that up?"

How? because i know how most people think, I know thought process. This is how I mind f**k the s**t out of Cops these days too. I've gotten out of all of my encounters with police the past 2 years because I walk right up to them like I'm totally legit and not afraid. This could be because I'm white though I don't know how it would work for a black dude hahaha

But for real...

All you need to do is listen to this guys songs on the links on page 2... this guy is garbage, not even close to Jay Elect... listen to his cadence, his structure etc. etc. NOTHING like Act I... who the f**k is this guy trying to fool?

He would of been better off not releasing his music because now I know he's lying.
It works fine...lol I know what you mean I thought the same thing like wow this strategy sounds familiar to some s**t I would say to get over. He's giving you a reason for it to all make sense and he's not using ignorance so you see him as a victim and want to believe him. Plus he offers a positive result as an end solution which disarms the reader and leads them to believe he is sincere. Smart guy...but still dumb enough to expose himself with his music which is terrible. When you watch his video you realize he is just an upset stan after he keeps saying I just wanna finish Act II and then offers a release schedule for his s**tty mixtapes... Jay could write the perfect Stan 2 about this kid.
 7 years ago '09        #44
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 Got Cheeve? said:
NOTHING like Act I... who the f**k is this guy trying to fool
and Jay has yet to replicate anything in that matter either. Your point proves nothing.
 7 years ago '09        #45
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said:
i dunno weather 2 even consider this...coz if u ever heard jay speak u kno hes not jus a rapper tryna use big word or try n b clever he knows what he b talkin bout
He stutters and stumbles over almost all his words lol. He isn't as articulate in person as he is on wax. Doesn't prove Whitelow's claim, but he definitely doesn't seem as smart as his music is.
 7 years ago '05        #46
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
if this is true then what a bum

why can't he let the n*gga live and get a lil money first ?

he's tryna take credit for somebody that is barely known other than underground circuits..fukn attn wh0ore
 7 years ago '08        #47
WavyGnu 90 heat pts90
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11617 11617
 Got Cheeve? said:

But for real...

Nice theory but after watching Jay's response to the question at MuchMusic, it's suspicious. I think Whitelow does have proof and I think if they even tested Carter on his allegation that Elohim would get shut down. The way he shifts his eyes and his facial expression to the question as soon as he knows what is being asked.

If it's true what Carter Whitelow said, then Jay doesn't stand a chance if he quoted rhymes from Act 2 that weren't released. I think Jay did the unthinkable. He was inspired by a lyricists rhyme book and found the words that matched the voice. He xeroxed a lot of the material & then when he was caught, Jay's camp was shook. It explains a lot why Act 2 isn't here this year. Jay said he's willing to go before a court. If he doesn't do it, Jay proves to me he is cowardly and not a man of his word. Jay could've said "It's all lies" But he said on camera "I will go to court"

P.S. In the Whitelow video he doesn't even blink. He put his govt name out there and stood in front of a camera and said "Take it to court, I have the proof" He's either crazy,telling the truth or audacious liar. Look at Jay's reaction, the cat is shook. It's simple: Jay needs to step in that court room with Carter Whitelow and then will see which side is telling the truth. If Whitelow has even one lyric sheet that matches unreleased "Act 2", it proves his claim & it ends any skepticism that Whitelow is lying. The question is, will Jay stand by his word and go to that court room? Anyone want to bet that Jay is scared to death entering that courtroom?

Last edited by WavyGnu; 11-09-2010 at 12:00 PM..
 11-09-2010, 11:30 AM         #48
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am mad...and i am writing alot... Heres my little summary.....my opinions...until Raphead posts a pic of himself holding a paper with Raphead written on it and proves me wrong........Raphead is whitelow.....he is everywhere posting this video.....on a whole bunch of messageboards not just boxden.....same name too he is the only one posting the video in every other messageboard....
Now......did we not learn from this interview where jay addresses these accusations.....

Dudes act like just because jay doesnt spit the way he spit on Eternal/Prayer for mike vick/Victory in clutches/nas salute....etc.....in the features with Paul wall/yelawolf,or talib/cole/mosdef or jean/joell/mosdef or the game collab......that he cant spit like that no more?.......dude Its A FEATURE!.....my opinion is he dumbed himself down for those verses....it wouldn't sound right if he went all "Brainy eternal sunshine VoodooMan" spit on it....he has to fit in with the song and sound and the other rappers...its about bars in those types of songs....not the "Intellectual,Conspiracy,Cosmo,sun moon and stars" type s**t....even though he still sprinkled some of it in those feature verses......BUT then.....why not bring up LOVE CZARS remix when yall say jay dont sound the same like he used to?....that is a feature and he goes all the way in Jay electronica style! because he is on a song with similar lyrical content artists.....They fit together perfectly......Talking Mathematics Science and s**t.....This s**t is OVER THE TOP LYRICAL

[video - click to view]

and plus.....im not trying to diminish his skills but.......Jay Does have some "not that extra lyrical" songs...and they are OLD....not new....dont act like "I feel good" is extra lyrical.....

[video - click to view]

or Renaissance Man

[video - click to view]

they aint VoodooMan or Love czar verse lyrical calibur.....and dont lie

what about the beats?....did whitelow make beats jay did?....did he make queens get the money for nas?.......are justblaze,erykah,and nas ALL lying about jay and his lyrics/music?......look at this video.....did whitelow write this f**kING LYRICAL a.ss s**t?

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ass_in_my_eyes; 11-09-2010 at 11:35 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #49
WavyGnu 90 heat pts90
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Carter just took this to a whole new level. Jay already agreed on camera to take it to court. It's obvious to me what happens next. Elohim transforms into a fraud w/ megatrondon or remains victorious.
 7 years ago '08        #50
WavyGnu 90 heat pts90
space
space
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
I am mad...and i am writing alot... Heres my little summary.....my opinions...until Raphead posts a pic of himself holding a paper with Raphead written on it and proves me wrong........Raphead is whitelow.....he is everywhere posting this video.....on a whole bunch of messageboards not just boxden.....same name too he is the only one posting the video in every other messageboard....
Now......did we not learn from this interview where jay addresses these accusations.....

Dudes act like just because jay doesnt spit the way he spit on Eternal/Prayer for mike vick/Victory in clutches/nas salute....etc.....in the features with Paul wall/yelawolf,or talib/cole/mosdef or jean/joell/mosdef or the game collab......that he cant spit like that no more?.......dude Its A FEATURE!.....my opinion is he dumbed himself down for those verses....it wouldn't sound right if he went all "Brainy eternal sunshine VoodooMan" spit on it....he has to fit in with the song and sound and the other rappers...its about bars in those types of songs....not the "Intellectual,Conspiracy,Cosmo,sun moon and stars" type s**t....even though he still sprinkled some of it in those feature verses......BUT then.....why not bring up LOVE CZARS remix when yall say jay dont sound the same like he used to?....that is a feature and he goes all the way in Jay electronica style! because he is on a song with similar lyrical content artists.....They fit together perfectly......Talking Mathematics Science and s**t.....This s**t is OVER THE TOP LYRICAL

and plus.....im not trying to diminish his skills but.......Jay Does have some "not that extra lyrical" songs...and they are OLD....not new....dont act like "I feel good" is extra lyrical.....
or Renaissance Man

they aint VoodooMan or Love czar verse lyrical calibur.....and dont lie

what about the beats?....did whitelow make beats jay did?....did he make queens get the money for nas?.......are justblaze,erykah,and nas ALL lying about jay and his lyrics/music?......look at this video.....did whitelow write this f**kING LYRICAL a.ss s**t?

Bottomline: Jay agreed to go to court on camera. Carter just said he's willing to bring it to court. Raphead is suspicious & might be whitelow. I found out about this story on Joe Budden forum via Jay Elec Discussion thread & XRapHeadX posted Whitelow's twitter timeline messages. But the fact remains: Both agree to take it to court. It's common sense what happens next. Enter the courtroom and settle this. Look Carter Whitelow straight in the eyes not hiding behind any lawyer team and actually represent yourself. If Jay Elec doesn't do that, he's shook. It's just that simple, a.ss in my eyes. Lastly I will add this: Both have responded and Jay's camp can't protect him. Time to set a date for the court. That will end the debate once and for all. If not, Jay is hiding from something & it makes the situation worse.

Last edited by WavyGnu; 11-09-2010 at 12:02 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
 HotepSuns said:
besides the fact the people that were actually there when jay was recording these songs coming out calling this dude a fraud.....have you heard his music?.....he's an atrocious mc....if you believe this,you believe angelous writes for jay z...
being there when he recorded it and being there when he WROTE THEM is two different things.. I want people who saw him write the classics right there in the studio..
 7 years ago '08        #52
WavyGnu 90 heat pts90
space
space
 Hold That said:
being there when he recorded it and being there when he WROTE THEM is two different things.. I want people who saw him write the classics right there in the studio..
Amen. Jay agreed to go to the court room on camera . He took the challenge. Jay could've walked away, either he has no idea what Whitelow has for evidence or Whitelow is the biggest fraud in underground hip hop. Everyone on this thread knows what should happen next. It's like a street f!ght challenge. You already know what happens. The gauntlet has been thrown down and the challenge is accepted. That is done,gentlemen.

Mike Chav,Badu,Just Blaze,Dogon Society are irrelevant to this debate. If Whitelow has copies,names and dates, it's going to look really bad for Jay. If he has lyrical documents dated and published? Devastating. You can't defend that,his camp can't defend that and lastly Jay can't defend that. Let's cut the bulls**t, people. Both parties have agreed to take it to court if it can't be settled. This isn't arabic cryptography, it's simple: (Plays People's Court Theme)
 7 years ago '05        #53
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
I never thought I wouldn't care, but honestly I don't care. Jay's not coming out with new music, I don't care about this other cat. I feel like it's 50/50 - it could go either way. But as of now, Jay just goes down in history with other rappers who had so much promise, and then disappeared one way or another.
 7 years ago '06        #54
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3521 3521
Why ppl always writing letters about jay...didn't somebody write one about Diddy messing up his carrer?
 7 years ago '09        #55
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
based on some youtube videos you saw? Since when did having a stutter make you any less articulate, youre measuring his intelligence on his interview responses? You do realize that you can edit a track before anyone hears it, but when youre doing video appearances, its just live.

BESIDES, the BURDEN OF PROOF rests with this Whitlow cat, not anyone else.
Do you talk to Jay Electronica daily? No. Since this is the only evidence we have, AND it's pretty much understood to at least to seem more intelligent on camera, it's decent evidence.

Articulate=/= intelligence. He gave an hour interview a while back and he didn't seem as smart as I thought he was based on music.
 7 years ago '08        #56
WavyGnu 90 heat pts90
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Do you talk to Jay Electronica daily? No. Since this is the only evidence we have, AND it's pretty much understood to at least to seem more intelligent on camera, it's decent evidence.

Articulate=/= intelligence. He gave an hour interview a while back and he didn't seem as smart as I thought he was based on music.
I have to ask: Why do you call yourself Evil Nixon?
 7 years ago '09        #57
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
A nerdy white girl I thought was cute played an MMO that I did called Rappelz. I registered for a forum a while back and took the name.
 7 years ago '04        #58
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Kool Aid said:
If that is true, it's crazy how much New Orleans references this dude put in his rhymes. Especially since he's from Virginia.

"They call me Jay Electronica
f**k that.
Call me Jay ElecHannukah
Jay ElecYarmulke
Jay ElecRamadaan
Muhammad Asalaamica RasoulAllah
Supana Watallah through your monitor"

I wonder if he wrote that too
Is this batch of bulls**t supposed to be impressive, thought provoking or at least make any sense?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago