John Starks is selling $200 sneakers

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 10:48 PM         #21
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody was buying a pair of Starks back in the day sure ain't buying them now especially for $200
 7 years ago '04        #22
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
starks is my dude, 200 is a lot of money though.. i dont know how many people on this site actually play ball but i do and have busted both my ankles playin ball, and they still f**k with me to this day..so if this PREVENTS another ankle injury i might actually cop. only if its guaranteed to stop your ankles from rolling, if it only "helps" prevent it, fck that..
 7 years ago '04        #23
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
if these shoes really can prevent ankle sprains... any n*gga who plays ball should not be talkin s**t...
 7 years ago '06        #24
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18812 18812
price tag is too high....

I think Starks and this Dr. Katz fella have a good product, heck, it may even work as advertised, but $200 dollars? Where's their marketing guy? Anyone in the shoe game knows that the $200 dollar price tag is reserved for one shoe and one alone and that's Jordans....
 7 years ago '07        #25
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
Is this dude really trying to did this?
 7 years ago '04        #26
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 ozWinston said:
lol it aint for y'all n*ggas. out here copping jordans for the hoes to look at and s**t, this is for the people who buy bball shoes to actually go out and play basketball in.
 QbanLinxx said:
obviously those that said no way in hell dont play ball. Think about it, u play high school or college ball, and these shoes prevent ankle sprains, Why not wear them???? one bad ankle injury can ruin a career, might as well prevent it if u can. Them 200$ Jordans aint gonna do it
The thing is that these shoes won't prevent an ankle sprain anymore than a good ankle brace will....

haff3131 said:
starks is my dude, 200 is a lot of money though.. i dont know how many people on this site actually play ball but i do and have busted both my ankles playin ball, and they still f**k with me to this day..so if this PREVENTS another ankle injury i might actually cop. only if its guaranteed to stop your ankles from rolling, if it only "helps" prevent it, fck that..
this
 7 years ago '06        #27
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 palogee said:
This^^^^

Finally somebody with some sense.

Drop em to $100 I'll cop dem Starks when east bay has their 20% sale:D
Eastbay forever has 20% off. Its like Karmaloop. IDK why them n*ggas dont just deduct the 20% off the prices from the rip and keep it moving. Save n*ggas the trouble and s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #28
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14935 14935
Starks a legend f**k yall

I aint droppin 200 tho

but if them shoes prevent a injury and he endorsin them and aint take no cake up front he did take get stock shoes he believes in it

[pic - click to view]

09-29-2010, 01:37 AM         #30
bklynUSA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tough decision..these or....
[pic - click to view]

09-29-2010, 01:50 AM         #31
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
even if this was the best basketball show in the world and said u could fly like mj n*ggas still wouldnt buy these s**t f**king john starks are u serious kids dont even know who the f**k u are

and its not really about the show its who it is and that n*gga dont mean s**t to today youth
Lil Wayne or Kanye West have em on on MTV/BET award show it wont matter who knows him. Lil n*ggas is drones.
 7 years ago '04        #32
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
starks is a childhood hero, but this is a no.
 09-29-2010, 06:03 AM         #33
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
n*ggas k!ll me running out to buy the latest fusions thinking they're clean after the get 'em to. I just look at their feet like.....:jay: "You thought you were official when you stepped out the house this morning didn't you?" If it's not OG Jordans you can miss me with that s**t. I almost died when like 10-20 people at my school ran out to cop these

[pic - click to view]

Those s**ts are hideous.
:a greement1: One n*gga actually said those were better than the OG Aqua 8's
 7 years ago '09        #34
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
my soilder 1 lebrons are holding me up just fine mr starks
 7 years ago '05        #35
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
To truly prevent ankle injuries they need to be super high tops.
 7 years ago '08        #36
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12229 12229
Why yall hating on Starks like he gon go broke if they don't sell....didn't yall read the article he aint getting paid up front for his endorsement nor did he drop anything to make/produce the shoe...he gets paid only if the shoe does well after a period of time.

and this shoe really aint for adults....more like High School kids who play ball everyday unlike you or I...now $200 bones is gamble but I remember being in High School and being the first at my school wit the $200 Penny's...now them aint Penny's but the point is some kids are gonna have the money to spend on em and not all parents are broke right now....its a gamble but so is anything nowadays.
 7 years ago '09        #37
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
lmao they just showed a john starks dunk on tv
 09-29-2010, 01:07 PM         #38
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Lil Wayne or Kanye West have em on on MTV/BET award show it wont matter who knows him. Lil n*ggas is drones.
straight up. all they gotta do is find more famous people to wear em and n*ggas will eventually hop on the d!ck and ride it til they think its played out looking for the next man's d!ck.....
 7 years ago '04        #39
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
Sales pitch "Buy these Sneakers and you can shoot like Starks"

2 for 18 in game 7 for the championship.

I'll laugh at those shoes like I laughed at all those wide open clunkers he choked up.
 10-02-2010, 08:30 PM         #40
DrKatz75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm the doc that invented the shoe and was a baller at one time. I felt the pain of the dreaded sprained ankle several times and I want to help everyone stay on the court.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy