Beyonce Dancing In The Streets of West Orange With The "Regular Folk"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
gotta luv a bad broad thats down to earth & got her on $$. Hov couldve married damn near any chick he wanted to... Oh yea Forbes magazine is predicting he's going to be a Billionaire by 2015. Whoa! Rags to riches & the baddest B@#ches! Gotta love the USA!
 09-28-2010, 06:55 PM         #62
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
alright obviously i pushed some buttons...

i shouldnt have said black girls have f**ked up hair

i appoligize to whoever i offended with my statements....

though it is the truth.. i shouldnt have said it

didnt mean to ruffle any feathers
no one cares about what you said about black girls hair, you're the only one talking about it!

what people are talking about is how dumb you are for saying Beyonce don't wear weaves because her mom is white! lol dumbass

Last edited by ColdbloodedQ; 09-28-2010 at 06:59 PM..
 09-28-2010, 06:58 PM         #63
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
man shut up... you talkn all that s**t... and got f**ken the body of a homo rapper, and the face of tigger as yo avy... s**ts not even half funny.... pendejo
wrong again! that's not Tigger it's jamarcus russell
 7 years ago '05        #64
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Mike Nitty said:
and you woulda got laid out by the n*ggas in black you not seeing
hehe!
 09-28-2010, 07:00 PM         #65
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ColdbloodedQ said:
no one cares about what you said about black girls hair, you're the only one talking about it!

what people are talking about is how dumb you are for saying Beyonce don't wear weaves because he mom is white! lol dumbass
so cause i seen her mom once or twice on tv, and i thought she looked white.. not american white..but some type of mixed backround im dumb? that makes me dumb?

im not gona keep on cause i feel like this some racial s**t.. and i aint beat for it... if u wanna say the common corny s**t like take a L then i will if it makes u feel better.

sensitive a.ss n*ggas man.... its true when they say n*ggas these days is worst than b**ches... you prove that s**t son ol emotional sensitive a.ss mofo
 09-28-2010, 07:02 PM         #66
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ColdbloodedQ said:
wrong again! that's not Tigger it's jamarcus russell
either way its some homo s**t.. you aint coldblooded with that avy son
 09-28-2010, 07:03 PM         #67
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
so cause i seen her mom once or twice on tv, and i thought she looked white.. not american white..but some type of mixed backround im dumb? that makes me dumb?

im not gona keep on cause i feel like this some racial s**t.. and i aint beat for it... if u wanna say the common corny s**t like take a L then i will if it makes u feel better.

sensitive a.ss n*ggas man.... its true when they say n*ggas these days is worst than b**ches... you prove that s**t son ol emotional sensitive a.ss mofo
oh really?

you're the one that's upset & googling s**t & making a fool of yourself.
 09-28-2010, 07:06 PM         #68
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ColdbloodedQ said:
oh really?

you're the one that's upset & googling s**t & making a fool of yourself.
i googled it because i wanted to know what she really was... isnt that what you do when you arent sure of something? im a fool for using google?

its not like you knew what she was.. homeboy Im not on here 24/7 like some... theres no such thing as maken a fool out myself online... thats stupid.. now thats really stupid right there

if this was some intellectual convo and i came out my face and said some really dumb s**t thinkin i knew wat i was saying and it turned out to be false then that would be maken an a.ss out my self... but not in this case
 7 years ago '05        #69
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
@ the discussion going on in this thread

Extensions is basically WEAVE

Beyonce wears Lace front wigs, weave, extensions all that get over it

Your fav white b**ch wears all that s**t too
 09-28-2010, 07:08 PM         #70
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
either way its some homo s**t.. you aint coldblooded with that avy son
 Dynamik 83 said:
i googled it because i wanted to know what she really was... isnt that what you do when you arent sure of something? im a fool for using google?

its not like you knew what she was.. homeboy Im not on here 24/7 like some... theres no such thing as maken a fool out myself online... thats stupid.. now thats really stupid right there

if this was some intellectual convo and i came out my face and said some really dumb s**t thinkin i knew wat i was saying and it turned out to be false then that would be maken an a.ss out my self... but not in this case

[pic - click to view]

09-28-2010, 07:10 PM         #71
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
errr whatever my dude if u say so

but i do wanna appoligize for sayin black girls aint got pretty hair... that was uncalled for... so my bad about that
 09-28-2010, 07:12 PM         #72
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
See how she naturally takes center stage, the hawk and eagle analogy k!lled me I'm diein over here, we got major respect for the Big Homie he played the game how u posed to and came out the richest n*gga in the world with the baddest b**ch in the world, but last and not least ......... IMA f**k HER
n*gga she is not the baddest chick in the world...GTFOH
 09-28-2010, 07:26 PM         #73
anjrichmond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
this is hiphop?
word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-28-2010, 07:32 PM         #74
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
she dont look black just stop .. she looks more to the white than black....stop playin your self i could care less.. i got some time to k!ll wit u tho... im laughin at this s**t
lol oh u care...
 09-28-2010, 07:55 PM         #75
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
That's really where Jay's mom lives? is West Orange an expensive area? those houses dont look more than 350k, IMO with Jigga's bread he should have her in a ALOT better neighborhood than that,
big or small houses in that area of new jersy go for 500k+ because of location to new york city
 7 years ago '05        #76
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
 Mike Nitty said:
and you woulda got laid out by the n*ggas in black you not seeing
only live once it would've been worth it
 7 years ago '05        #77
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4704 4704
1st he got oprah chilling in marcy, now he got beyonce dancing in the streets of jersey.........who else but hov, whats his next magic trick..........having bleek drop a hit
 7 years ago '05        #78
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 psylence2k said:
That's really where Jay's mom lives? is West Orange an expensive area? those houses dont look more than 350k, IMO with Jigga's bread he should have her in a ALOT better neighborhood than that,
It isn't expensive at all..my cousin's all live out there. And yea Whitney Houston does live out there too...my mom grew up with her.
 7 years ago '07        #79
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 psylence2k said:
West Orange is a regular suburb. Taxes are high but it's doesn't have s**t on other suburbs in Jersey. South Orange>>West Orange.
 09-28-2010, 08:49 PM         #80
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowwwwww i was at east orange today. f**kkkkkkkkkkkkk. west orange is the nicer area but damn if i knew that i woulda been chillin in west orange damnnn.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy