Beyonce Dancing In The Streets of West Orange With The "Regular Folk"

most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Drake- I’m Upset
404 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
148 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-28-2010, 04:38 PM         #21
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
shes one of the finest black women on the planet... look at her hair .. its real ... no offense but how many black girls got hair like that? very very few have nice hair, thats why they resort to weeves and s**t.. again no offense lol
n*gga there is a lot of black girls with way better hair than Beyonce.
 8 years ago '05        #22
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Dynamik 83 said:
shes one of the finest black women on the planet... look at her hair .. its real ... no offense but how many black girls got hair like that? very very few have nice hair, thats why they resort to weeves and s**t.. again no offense lol
Sorry to break it to you but Beyonce is wearing weave. Always does. Women don't always wear weave just because they are bald. But she does have long hair...


[pic - click to view]




^^^I think that is the most natural I have seen her in a while and she may still have extensions in
 09-28-2010, 04:39 PM         #23
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b**ch fake...this cant fool me
 8 years ago '08        #24
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 Bigakathebeast said:
.........................man...........thats weave.......very expensive weave at that.......
oh, and it's blonde


@ this clown
 09-28-2010, 04:44 PM         #25
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ColdbloodedQ said:
n*gga there is a lot of black girls with way better hair than Beyonce.
prove it and show me pls

then go into the hoods any hood where theres alot of black girls and agian show me pics prove that.. i aint tryna s**t on them.. just tellin the truth
 09-28-2010, 04:45 PM         #26
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Sorry to break it to you but Beyonce is wearing weave. Always does. Women don't always wear weave just because they are bald. But she does have long hair...


[pic - click to view]




^^^I think that is the most natural I have seen her in a while and she may still have extensions in
she dont wear weeves fool.. maybe extensions, but not weave.. her hair is naturaly very nice... she get it from her mama.. look at her mama... actually i guess thats y her hair so nice cause her mama white ... i aint s**tten just keepin it real
 8 years ago '06        #27
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Seen her in person, maybe 10 ft away from me, walking by with 30,000 bodyguards. Beautiful. That's all I can say... That's the 1st time I've seen what the presense of a music icon can do to other people. b**ches cryin histerically and losing they minds. I never ever broke my neck that hard...ever. I did the Exorcist head turn the whole way as she walked by. She was alot smaller than I thought though.
 09-28-2010, 04:51 PM         #28
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ how tall u talking? she look like a good 5'7 at least

she def stood out from the rest of the crowd i tell u that much


Last edited by CenterField; 09-28-2010 at 04:54 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #29
trill jackson 836 heat pts836
space
avatar space
space
$21,042 | Props total: 23251 23251
big ups to gloria carter. she can live anywhere in the world but she chooses to live amongst black folks. f**k the haters that's what's up. whoever disagrees with me should go back and listen to the ice cube true to the game record
 09-28-2010, 04:53 PM         #30
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
prove it and show me pls

then go into the hoods any hood where theres alot of black girls and agian show me pics prove that.. i aint tryna s**t on them.. just tellin the truth
 Dynamik 83 said:
she dont wear weeves fool.. maybe extensions, but not weave.. her hair is naturaly very nice... she get it from her mama.. look at her mama... actually i guess thats y her hair so nice cause her mama white ... i aint s**tten just keepin it real
you're retarded her mama is not white what the hell is wrong with you kids


[pic - click to view]



how in the hell did you get a white woman out of this?

edit:

and another thing weave & extensions is the same thing! you really are retarded!


Last edited by ColdbloodedQ; 09-28-2010 at 05:06 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #31
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,703 | Props total: 6900 6900
 Dynamik 83 said:
shes one of the finest black women on the planet... look at her hair .. its real ... no offense but how many black girls got hair like that? very very few have nice hair, thats why they resort to weeves and s**t.. again no offense lol
 8 years ago '08        #32
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 25191 25191
regular people?, those are the family of illuminati BOULE bosses


Last edited by The N; 09-28-2010 at 05:05 PM..
 09-28-2010, 05:03 PM         #33
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow ya cachten feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelingsssssssssssssssssssssss sss

lmao

latina women got the most beautifulest hair

GET MAD!
 8 years ago '04        #34
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,161 | Props total: 5599 5599
Why there was not one hetero male trying to get in there and do this is unbelievable


[pic - click to view]

 09-28-2010, 05:06 PM         #35
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
she dont wear weeves fool.. maybe extensions, but not weave.. her hair is naturaly very nice... she get it from her mama.. look at her mama... actually i guess thats y her hair so nice cause her mama white ... i aint s**tten just keepin it real

It's fake kid, she is still human just with money, and not all black women live in the hood or wear weaves, but this isn't one of them.
 8 years ago '08        #36
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 25191 25191
 RoyceDa59 said:
Why there was not one hetero male trying to get in there and do this is unbelievable


[pic - click to view]

at Nicki face
 09-28-2010, 05:08 PM         #37
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ColdbloodedQ said:
you're retarded her mama is not white what the hell is wrong with you kids


[pic - click to view]



how in the hell did you get a white woman out of this?
she aint black.... shes f**ken french mixed with cherokee indian.......


look it up

GET MAD....... beyonce aint black shes a MUT.... shes what obama is homeboy


Last edited by Dynamik 83; 09-28-2010 at 05:10 PM..
 09-28-2010, 05:13 PM         #38
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
she aint black.... shes f**ken french mixed with cherokee indian.......


look it up
and how the hell did you get a white women out of that?

in case you didn't know there is African people all over France.


you are just retarded and made a fool of yourself
 09-28-2010, 05:17 PM         #39
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ColdbloodedQ said:
and how the hell did you get a white women out of that?

in case you didn't know there is African people all over France.


you are just retarded and made a fool of yourself
Her mother was Jewish American/African American/Louisiana Creole/Choctaw Native American. Her father was of Chinese, Indonesian, French and Spanish ancestry.



str8 MUT...... lol @ ya cacthen feelings cause i said most black girls dont got nice hair ahhahahaha


FACT is if beyonces mom was of african decent 9 times out of 10 she wouldnt have that pretty hair she has....

shed b rockin real weaves all day everyday...cmon why we gona act like black girls aint the ones who are known to wear weaves.....

like i said i aint tryna s**t on no one...

sensitive a.ss mofos yo........... if it buggs ya that much i am SORRY


Last edited by Dynamik 83; 09-28-2010 at 05:19 PM..
 09-28-2010, 05:17 PM         #40
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dynamik 83 said:
she aint black.... shes f**ken french mixed with cherokee indian.......


look it up

GET MAD....... beyonce aint black shes a MUT.... shes what obama is homeboy
why would I get mad because she has Cherokee Indian in her when I'm mostly Indian? dumb a.ss
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 83
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
58 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
233 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
91 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
99 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy