most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

redskins or eagles
eagles 24 72.73%
redskins 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #481
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
f**k hopefully Vick can come back strong if he has to miss 6 weeks...
 7 years ago '10        #482
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Grisly said:
this game was ridiculous.

we left AT LEAST 14 points on the field, and them refs are f**kin trash, this s**t is sad, the NFL startin to look like the NBA.
Yall may have left 14 points on the field...but the Skins left like.....28 points on the field. This could have been a blowout..the Eagles didn't play well the entire game so they didn't deserve to win. The Skins at the very least came out swinging and put the Eagles in a hole. I knew that was the only way they could win
 7 years ago '10        #483
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
OH s**t "Everyone makes mistakes and they made one last year" Shots fired!! Eagle down!!
BOOM!!

What's funny is even when McNabb doesn't play well...he could still end up being a pain in the a.ss for the Eagles. I mean they play the Redskins at home next....which will be even tougher
 7 years ago '07        #484
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,588 | Props total: 43740 43740

"EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES AND THEY MADE ONE LAST YEAR"

OWWWWW

EAGLES LOST.
 7 years ago '08        #485
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,139 | Props total: 2870 2870
Glad the team showed up to support McNabb and I'm relieved we finally got the running game going! I picked up Torain and plugged him in this week on a flyer after watching Best shred that Eagles D

7 years ago '10        #486
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
Damn...Santana Moss had no catches today...None...Nada....Zip...Zero. Surprised no one's mentioned that...the guy usually gets like 10 catches a game
 7 years ago '07        #487
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,588 | Props total: 43740 43740
 Smoke500 said:
Damn...Santana Moss had no catches today...None...Nada....Zip...Zero. Surprised no one's mentioned that...the guy usually gets like 10 catches a game
mosss has always been streaky. that being said no1 other than cooley and armstrong were really invlovd in the passing game. but again the 14 point lead and solid running game made it so we didn't have to rely on the pass much.
 7 years ago '07        #488
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Decent game, I thought we would fade down the stretch, but Kolb's checkdowns helped us out

O-line def. held up better than last week, Heyer was trash as usual. Running game was on point, I liked how Kyle Shanahan didnt just pass it all out. Only thing I wish we couldve seen was a effort to win the game, not play it safe. That strategy will bite us in the a.ss

We def. needed this game, seeing as how we prolly gonna take two L's with the packers and colts back to back
 7 years ago '04        #489
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Heyer sucks so much, anytime I see it's a penalty, I know it's on him

Mcnabb sucks too really, n*gga could've ran another 40 seconds off of the clock by not running out of bounds...his numbers were terrible

Skins still can't close out a game on offense nor defense...any half decent QB would've drove down the field and won it against that swiss cheese defense, there were open receivers everywhere

Clinton Portis doesn't do s**t but get hurt, tired of that n*gga

Carlos Rogers needs to just say f**k it and get some stickum on his hands...n*gga got the worst hands ever, the offensive lineman for the Bears just made a better catch than Rogers can
 7 years ago '07        #490
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Liquid-Science said:

Mcnabb sucks too really, n*gga could've ran another 40 seconds off of the clock by not running out of bounds...his numbers were terrible

Skins still can't close out a game on offense nor defense...any half decent QB would've drove down the field and won it against that swiss cheese defense, there were open receivers everywhere

Carlos Rogers needs to just say f**k it and get some stickum on his hands...n*gga got the worst hands ever, the offensive lineman for the Bears just made a better catch than Rogers can
Damn man, you sippin too much haterade

We showed up and beat a team we wern't supposed to, while holding them to 12 points. Give the skins credit
 7 years ago '04        #491
space
space
space
I want to see execution from start to finish

the game was sloppy and unimpressive
 7 years ago '04        #492
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
whats the stupid f**kin avy
 7 years ago '10        #493
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:

Lol dude you're always angry. Even in the Texans game you were angry at everything including the offense which did well . Are you sure you're not an Eagles fan?
 7 years ago '05        #494
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,796 | Props total: 4904 4904
Well if the reports are true that's an end to the Eagles' season. It's Kolbs team again and he really has nothing to fear now. He can suck next week and the week after and still keep the job. Hopefully knowing that will allow him to stop playing so conservatively. But I know that's wishful thinking...it just doesn't look like that guy is a NFL quarterback. Andy Reid f**ked up putting so much faith in him.

But as an Eagle fan I have to be somewhat optimistic. If there was a time for Kolb to prove himself these next few weeks will be that. I doubt when Vick comes back that'll he'll be as good as when he left so if Kolb can string together solid games from here on...chances are he is going to keep the job. Hopefully that's motivation enough for him to play better. If he can't I think that's the final nail in the coffin of the Kevin Kolb experience.
 7 years ago '04        #495
space
space
space
I will be positive

I told ya'll Haynesworth still had it

he played well today
 7 years ago '06        #496
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,724 | Props total: 1788 1788
 Liquid-Science said:

Yo I agree with you on the Heyer thing I didn't even have too look up to see who it was lol.. But ay it was a sloppy game but a w is a w.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy