Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

redskins or eagles
eagles 24 72.73%
redskins 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
11312 pageviews
508 comments

primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Official return of McNabb. Eagles vs. Redskins Game Thread

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Would root for McNabb to win if Vick wasn't starting but now I gotta roll with Vick....
Won't be appreciated as much as Iverson was but should still hear cheers :agreement6:

Eagles win.

508 comments for "Official return of McNabb. Eagles vs. Redskins Game Thread"

7 years ago '05        #2
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
feeling pretty confident going into this game.
 7 years ago '05        #3
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Redskins gonna win this game.
 7 years ago '04        #4
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 15376 15376
Man.. Our defense has sucked the past two games versus the Rams and Texans.

As much as I want McNabb to win, I know that Mike Vick is gonna run and throw circles around our defense.
 09-28-2010, 02:49 PM         #5
ChronicSmoker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea redskins are going to win because the pressure is on vick and the birds right?

mcnabb does great under pressure....................

and this IS in philly right?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #6
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 ChronicSmoker said:

[pic - click to view]

Birds win by 2 touchdowns
 7 years ago '05        #7
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
birds 41 skins 17…i know its a lopsided loss for the skins but the defense steps up on those wr's that dont exist in washington…cooley could have a good game but thats about it
 7 years ago '05        #8
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
It wouldn't be right if Philly fans weren't booing like crazy. That will be the story line won't it? So how would that happen. McNabb comes in and goes nuts - runs for 50 yards, throws multiple TD passes. Plus Vick stinks it up, throws a couple INTs and fumbles leading to a Redskins score. Fans boo at end of game like crazy, Mcnabb is like "feels like home" or some s**t. Redskins win 34-21. I mean it only makes sense.
 7 years ago '05        #9
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
I love Mac-5 and before the season started I said I wanted him to win this game and prove to Philadelphia that we f**ked up by letting him go...but 3 weeks in it's a new ball game. Seeing him in Burgandy and Gold makes me sick...I can't physically root for the Skins. Birds 31-Skins 20.

I still love you Don, but not this Sunday.
 7 years ago '07        #10
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43382 43382
vick comes back down to earth this sunday. 2 in'ts and a lost fumble. Skins win by a touchdown and Eagle Fans want Kolb to start next week..
 09-28-2010, 05:42 PM         #11
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mcnabb my man but he need to go to the vikes...vick about to s**t all over the skins...they got that wack a.ss 3-4
 7 years ago '04        #12
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
The Skins have done pretty well at the Linc the last few years so being there doesn't really have an effect

the problem is Mike Vick is playing like a man possessed and the skins defense sucks...I'd take the Eagles laying the 6

I could easily see the Eagles winning by a TD in the last few minutes and Mcnabb can't lead a game tying drive...he'll be throwing up like in the SB again
 7 years ago '09        #13
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
its gonna be hard rootin against mcnabb bein a Eagles fan..but i can root for him next week..eagles got this
 09-28-2010, 07:21 PM         #14
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Should the Redskins trade for Panthers WR Steve Smith?

According to the Charlotte Observer, Carolina Panthers WR Steve Smith could be on the trade block, if so, should the Washington Redskins trade for him? I say the Redskins should do it in a heartbeat. The Carolina Panthers are a terrible team this year and the organization is in disarray. John Fox is finishing out his contract and most likely will be gone at the end of the season and they are starting a rookie quarterback, Jimmy Clausen, under center. It makes sense for the Panthers, an organization no where near sniffing the playoffs this year or most likely next, to get what value they can for the veteran and move forward with their rebuilding plans.

The benefit for the Washington Redskins is two-fold. First, Smith is under contract for two years, unlike Vincent Jackson who would have been a one year rental and was demanding a big time, long term contract. Second, it’s obvious that the Redskins need play makers on offense. Smith is unhappy in Carolina, and at the age of 31, realizes he might be running out of chances to return to the playoffs, especially with the Carolina Panthers. Smith only has 11 receptions this season. That is not an endorsement of his playing skills decreasing, it simply reflects how poor the Panthers offense has been so far.

I would imagine that Smith could be had for a fourth round pick. This would be a move that would be smart for the Redskins.

Better yet, I realize player for player trades are rare in the NFL but how about Albert Haynesworth for Steve Smith?

comments about this skins fans?
 7 years ago '04        #15
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
we already got an old fast receiver

no thanks

need to get younger and hit on draft picks
 09-28-2010, 09:54 PM         #16
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
vick comes back down to earth this sunday. 2 in'ts and a lost fumble. Skins win by a touchdown and Eagle Fans want Kolb to start next week..
^Idiotic statement... @ any eagle fans wanting anything to do with kolb after seeing vick back in actioin

Game will be close, the redskins ALWAYS play us tough no matter what...love mac but you wearing a foreskin jersey now...Ill still pull for you every other game except this one and the next one we play....eagles by 10
 7 years ago '10        #17
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
No way the Redskins win. I'm sure the "pressure" should supposedly be on McNabb....but no sane analyst expects the Skins to win. In fact...imo..it would be down right shocking and maybe even a bit stupid for the Eagles to lose this game

The Redskins defense is ranked DEAD LAST. This is the NFL...you can only win so many games that way. Their running game is also ranked near dead last...their weapons are some undrafted receivers doing nothing...a 38 year old Joey Galloway, and Moss & Cooley(the only ones doing something)

The Eagles have them outmatched defensively and offensively overall...they have a running game now because of Vick...they have receivers...if the Eagles lose my eyes will pop out of my head

I'm not sure if Trent Williams is recovered so you may have Alex Barron aka Stephon Heyer playing possibly
 7 years ago '10        #18
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Liquid-Science said:

no thanks

Draft picks that may be hit or miss?

Terrell Owens was about Steve Smith's age when he went to the Eagles. Age 31 isn't young for a receiver...but getting some years out of Steve Smith who's way more talented than a hit or miss receiver in the draft isn't smart. Young doesn't always equal common sense

If I was a part of the Redskins FO...I say get some young blood in the draft...while also signing solid and talented free agents and making good trades. Trading HaynesWorth who's dead weight at this point for Steve Smith seems like a good trade to me
 7 years ago '07        #19
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Liquid-Science said:

no thanks

Its gonna take 2 full drafts before we see Shannys complete plan. Only thing is Bruce Allen doesnt have a good draft history and while Shanny is pretty good with high picks, he just fails in the later rounds.

I dont expect to win this game, our defense is complete trash for now. I wanna see adjustments made like less zone coverage, but lets be real, Hasletts not smart enough for that. We also need Trent back, or else Cole's gonna have a field day with Heyer

Im tryna see Laron put a big hit on Vick tho:cool-smiley-009:
 09-29-2010, 06:58 AM         #20
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the game that Vick solidifies himself as an Eagles QB.

It's his first division game playing the Skins and it's going to be a tough one...

...with that said, McNabb will get picked off at least by Asante and Nate Allen and throw a TD pass or two... That's really all I see happening. Their defense is absolutely horrible this year and all we have to do is get to McNabb and stop the run...

Meanwhile, I think Vick will have a good game connecting to Jackson for a couple TD's and McCoy running for another TD again!!

Gonna be a great game. But I'm saying:

EAGLES 24

REDSKINS 17

Foreskins are going down!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy